What Happened?

anyone know why they locked up the mega crop thread ?

can imagine a couple reasons... just wondered if one was given

no ... don't really know the protocol..
not exactly upset per se lol.. but it was a good resource for others

i don't wanna pop the top off a barrel of rotting fish ... :laughtwo:

thinking i should remove the link from my sig .... hide all you mc folk, run and HIDE .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

He’s back online... was talking to him earlier.

I see that it was locked earlier today. I will find out why and report back.

I'm moving this to Website Help & Feedback.

leave it locked if it's gotten to be a pita...

just sayin .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

they were a non-active sponsor.
if they didn't pay up that would be a valid reason as far as i'm concerned. there aren't really any threads around another nute line.

Start a new one mega crop 2.0 lol

oh god no ... lol :rofl:

i'd have to start with the primer and finish it i guess...
i'm ok with letting it sail into the sunset ....

ok ... i'm still getting the occasional question regarding this.

i do not know the actual reason for the thread being shut.. i have reached out, not to have it opened, just for an explanation. i'm sure it was done for very good reasons. i wouldn't read much into it.

in the meantime if anyone has any troubles, i would suggest simply starting a thread in the faq as we normally do. :)

The coverage of Mega Crop across 420 Magazine has strayed from reference into promotion with dedicated threads and multiple headlining in thread titles. All threads headlining Mega Crop in titles will also be edited and the OP advised.

There is a difference between giving a reference to a product once in a while vs repeatedly promoting one. Unfortunately, too many bad seeds in the past have ruined it for the rest of us, by using similar tactics to sidestep advertising and promote their products here for free.

We are not accusing anyone of anything in this case, however this is not fair to our sponsors who pay for this privilege, plus it sets the wrong example to others who may follow that lead. We hope this helps explain a little more about the difference between reference and promotion.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

:Namaste:

The coverage of Mega Crop across 420 Magazine has strayed from reference into promotion with dedicated threads and multiple headlining in thread titles. All threads headlining Mega Crop in titles will also be edited and the OP advised.

There is a difference between giving a reference to a product once in a while vs repeatedly promoting one. Unfortunately, too many bad seeds in the past have ruined it for the rest of us, by using similar tactics to sidestep advertising and promote their products here for free.

We are not accusing anyone of anything in this case, however this is not fair to our sponsors who pay for this privilege, plus it sets the wrong example to others who may follow that lead. We hope this helps explain a little more about the difference between reference and promotion.

Thanks for letting us know.

thanks teddy. appreciate you getting back to us. :)

Back
Top Bottom