What is wrong with my girls?

BuzzDaddy

Can any one help my with my Gorilla Glue Ladies? Their in Veg right now. I've been feeding with Jack's 20-20-20. Maybe their not getting enough nitrogen.
See pics attached.

Attachments

• 20201107_133939.jpg
    20201107_133939.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
  • 20201107_133930.jpg
    20201107_133930.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • 20201107_133923.jpg
    20201107_133923.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • 20201107_133918.jpg
    20201107_133918.jpg
    986.9 KB · Views: 63
Or, maybe way to much nitrogen. The NPK numbers are way to high in my opinion. More people will come by and take a look but you are going to have to give a bit more info than just the name of the company the makes the fertilizer and the numbers.

Include some of this info.

Being grown in soil or soilless mixes or coco and perlite?

How old are they? Are they photo or auto plants? As far as I know Gorilla Glue comes both ways.

What kind of lights and how strong?

How old are the plants?

Until we have all the info possible it is just hit and miss.

It looks like there's indications of both nitrogen deficiency (yellowing of the older growth) and nitrogen toxicity (yellowing of the new growth tips). Not sure if anyone has an explanation for that, maybe imbalanced nutes?

More information would be very useful. In addition to what SmokingWings asked for above, could you tell us how much fertilizer you are using, how often you are using it, and what pH your nutrients are?

Anybody else see stuff on the fan leaves?
Yep- lots of little white dots/spots- looks quite a bit like spidermite damage to me...
Hope not, but that's what it looks like...

You didnt love Jesus enough and so you have Nitrogen problems. I assume an excess amount. Maybe phosphates are locking out nutes and the nutes are fine in the soil. Its happening to younger and older leaves so it may be nute lockout....check pH and maybe flush to see how it work out?

FYI fish fertilizer is mostly Nitrogen and cheap and you can load it on and wont ever burn plants.

Also, try loving Jesus more...

You didnt love Jesus enough and so you have Nitrogen problems. I assume an excess amount. Maybe phosphates are locking out nutes and the nutes are fine in the soil. Its happening to younger and older leaves so it may be nute lockout....check pH and maybe flush to see how it work out?

FYI fish fertilizer is mostly Nitrogen and cheap and you can load it on and wont ever burn plants.

Also, try loving Jesus more...
Are you serious? Jesus is just all right with me, but what does it have to do with nitrogen burn?

Start with your ph brother. Might have some nute lockout going on. Give her the next watering with ph 6-6.5. The nitrogen at this point is fine. Also stick a fan on her. Not too close but just so they rattle a bit. During veg they need the nitrogen and you'd really have to be over doing it for that to be the problem. Give her what she wants and don't stress. She'll do just fine.

What they are getting is NPK that’s not right for them, in veg cycle weed plants need high N and lower PK, but in flower little to no N and higher PK. Using a fert like 20-20-20 offers an abundance of nutes but it’s way too much PK for this stage plus there’s no mention of calcium or magnesium. Ph shouldn’t matter in a soil grow, the soil buffers the ph... however we are not sure if it’s soil or soilless at this point. The op has not jumped in to answer all the questions yet so it’s kinda in limbo

True. However phosphorus is delivered as phosphoric acid so if given in abundance like you're doing itll end up being too acidic even tho soil does buffer to some degree. Always good to check it. But yes you are using the wrong nute schedule right now. You want a veg mix which is high in N but low in the PK. Once flowering, switch to low N and high PK relatively.

Back
Top Bottom