What strain would you definitely grow again

Thanks for your post. It got me looking at seeds from Ace. I just placed a order for golden tiger and Malawi for Ace

Is the bottom Pic of your post the golden tiger?
The first picture is the Golden Tiger but I think I partially harvested it there. The last picture is both the Chocolate Thai in front and the Golden Tiger’s in the back. CL🍀

Thanks for the reply :)

I'm not really active in my journal. But when they get into bloom I'll give you a tag
Btw I vegged my Golden Tiger for 90 days to get it that size and had to do a lot of training to make it fit in the tent. Tigers and Malawi strech something crazy. CL🍀

Pine Apple Express photo fem from Barney's Farm

pine1.jpg

pine2.jpg

pine3.jpg

I came home from work to find our kids(7,6, and 1 years old) home alone. She sold my 65 Chevy hotrod for $500 so her car(10 year old Honda) could more easily fit into the garage. Chevy was a trophy winning car. She then checked herself into a mental hospital leaving kids at home. That was just 8 hours of a standard Tuesday and still not the final straw!

I came home from work to find our kids(7,6, and 1 years old) home alone. She sold my 65 Chevy hotrod for $500 so her car(10 year old Honda) could more easily fit into the garage. Chevy was a trophy winning car. She then checked herself into a mental hospital leaving kids at home. That was just 8 hours of a standard Tuesday and still not the final straw!
My 2nd X shot my 50 Panhead. She wanted to shoot me but she didn’t want to go to jail. Figured she’d hurt me worse if she shot my baby. She was right about that but she got divorced too. CL🍀

crap that's horrible. my friends ex tried selling his mustang, but he caught wind of it and had the registration put in his daughter's name the same day. she held the papers and the ownership couldn't be transferred.

Back
Top Bottom