What strain would you definitely grow again

The post says it allšŸ˜
Chocolate Thai from @Herbies Seeds and Golden Tiger from Ace. The CT because I love the high, flavor and it has a great yield. The GT is the most powerful weed Iā€™ve ever smoked and the yield was incredible. CLšŸ€

IMG_3681.jpeg

IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3395.jpeg

Chocolate Thai from @Herbies Seeds and Golden Tiger from Ace. The CT because I love the high, flavor and it has a great yield. The GT is the most powerful weed Iā€™ve ever smoked and the yield was incredible. CLšŸ€

IMG_3681.jpeg

IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3395.jpeg

You got me thinkin šŸ‘šŸ½ how old is that plant ???

I like blue dream a lot for a flavor. But I get the munchies on it too much.
100% with you on that - I regularly have bouts of anorexia but since I've been smoking Blue Dream I've eaten most days
I'm actually putting on a little weight :)

Blueberry or Cherry Bomb.
It's a bit of a toss up as to which one is my favorite.
I'll be running Cherry Bomb again soon.

I was up in Toronto a couple years ago to see a show, i picked up a couple grams of BlueBerry šŸ«. I smoked a half of a good size joint just as our Uber was picking us up to go to St.Lawerence market for some eats.
I swear i was tripā€™n by the time i got in his caršŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ i ate every that afternoon šŸ¤

Shrimp Poā€™ Boy sandwich is my goto!

cbdream. easy grow, great 1:1 med ratio, fantastic limonene terps. you can grow it along side anything save maybe long running pure sativas.

i've been real impressed with gelato as well.

I was up in Toronto a couple years ago to see a show, i picked up a couple grams of BlueBerry šŸ«. I smoked a half of a good size joint just as our Uber was picking us up to go to St.Lawerence market for some eats.
I swear i was tripā€™n by the time i got in his caršŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ i ate every that afternoon šŸ¤

Shrimp Poā€™ Boy sandwich is my goto!
Chicago style Italian beef sandwich is my favorite food for some serious munchies but a Chicago Tavern style pizza is pretty irresistible too. CLšŸ€

Great question!

The strains that I like are easy to grow and pretty plants. For these, I pick the Skunk Special I won from @Herbies Seeds for GJOTM in July 2022 and the Blueberry plants I've grown that were bred by @SeedsMan .

For the effects of, I grow and will grow the following strains again because I like their effects:

Happy you asked? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great suggestions, for my measly (4) grows AppleFritter seems unshakable, it goes along with the program of the other plants. I think if i had a tent full they would take a bunch more lite, the buds after a few months get rock hard, tastes great in joints, bongs, and when pressed for rosin keeps the terpine profile and flavor

Jack the ripper, super lemon haze, lemon snow cone, Chernobyl, jacks cleaner

I really enjoy the effect of the limonene terpene. My favorite by far. I love the smell and taste. Also puts me in the right mood. Also seems to be a great help with my arthritis and back pain. But don't get me wrong I love them all :D limonene is just my favorite

MOAB (Mother of All Berries?) if it's the real deal.
It was a clone only around here for a while, until it was lost.
There's still buds going around but it's not the same thing anymore.
Someone mentioned maybe having a few S1s but if possible I'd rather find the mother again.

I heard it made it's way into some breeder hands but I'm not sure what the result of that was.
I've looked it up and never found much information about it, might've been a rename by someone.
I'm not sure that it's the same as the MOB strain from Maine

She's a super fast finisher, good yielder with the right training.
Smells like cedar and berries, sticky A.F, THC tests in the mid 20s.
Terpene wise, it's high in Cedrene, which from my understanding is fairly uncommon.

The high is heady... I like to get lost in my own thoughts and stare at the wall,
or rewind my movie over and over and eventually give up on watching it because I'm too stoned to concentrate.

342818.jpg

Who are the seeds from? CLšŸ€
The Panama Red is from growers choice, so we will see how true the genetics are. Mowi is from Muoi and Jamaican is from Jamaica. I have 2 uncles that traveled a lot in the late 70s and early 80s. I Had labeled film canisters with seeds from self pollinating. My ex-wife dumped them all into one jar to "organize" them. I pull a random seed, grow it to ID. I can then self pollinate its clone. So far I have Mowi, Jamaican, Tai, Christmas tree, purple afghan and Acapulco gold separated out. Those are easy to ID and compare to modern genetics. A lot of the plants are too generic to 100% ID. Panama is in that jar somewhere but tired of missing it in seed roulette.

IMG_3681.jpeg

IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3395.jpeg
Thanks for your post. It got me looking at seeds from Ace. I just placed a order for golden tiger and Malawi for Ace

Is the bottom Pic of your post the golden tiger?

Back
Top Bottom