What strains are we growing this year?

explain the guerilla glue and nothern light

This is the first time I've had enough privacy to flower indoors, but since last year's guerilla grow was so successful, I'm trying it again. (So successful, I was able to give each cousin an ounce for Christmas. Boy, did I get hugs and kisses!)

For a long time, we've owned a hunting cabin. Last two years, we lived there before finding a house. First season was a bust. Last year, I grew on a neighbor's slope that had been nearly clear cut for timber. Grew in burlap bags because the terrain is too steep and rocky. Got a few ounces off the ones near the top. Got a pound or more off the ones near the bottom!

The most productive was a Chronic Haze but she was so funky I was afraid she might be detected if someone walked the path at the bottom of the slope. Plus, she took longer to finish and had to be checked frequently in October for bud rot. (She was so popular with the cousins, I'll probably grow another on the deck this year.)

So this year, it's all Northern Lights at the bottom of the slope. In a couple weeks, I'll take cuttings from a little girl who is under LEDs. Planting time is mid to late May. I feel a little guilty trespassing on my neighbor's property, so I pull pine saplings (that have no timber value) in exchange for using his land.

Already answered once. Haven't started seeds yet so who really knows. I have taken clones from 3 different females of a purple strain I grow. I'm going to try and self one of the green pheno's. While the purple ones have more bag appeal the greens are defiantly the best. The female I choose to reverse to male will also be used to pollenate other females for hybrids. Because of this I will start different strains. 2 strains that will for sure be grown are Dinafem's Super Silver Haze and a Double Sour Purple Kush. Finding strains that would mix and blend well with the Mendo Purps smell and flavor. Probably going to go with Strain finders Afgooie and Humboldt's Headband will probably finish up the grow.

Already answered once. Haven't started seeds yet so who really knows. I have taken clones from 3 different females of a purple strain I grow. I'm going to try and self one of the green pheno's. While the purple ones have more bag appeal the greens are defiantly the best. The female I choose to reverse to male will also be used to pollenate other females for hybrids. Because of this I will start different strains. 2 strains that will for sure be grown are Dinafem's Super Silver Haze and a Double Sour Purple Kush. Finding strains that would mix and blend well with the Mendo Purps smell and flavor. Probably going to go with Strain finders Afgooie and Humboldt's Headband will probably finish up the grow.
I would like to see the reverse to male how thats done.

Its pretty easy with the sprays on the market. Some make their own. I use Tiresias Mist around 60 dollars a bottle comes with instructions and seems to work so far. 1 successful run and 1 that didn't take. I think I stopped spraying to early the first time.

This is endless learning new stuff all the time. So I can take this spray hit a clone with it get pollen use pollen on another female and i get female seeds from the 2 strain meaning my clone crownroyal use that pollen on my female Buddha
and voile seed from 2 strains

Well 1 strain and 1 hybrid but yes. Sounds simple and is. It takes more then just 1 spray. I send one clone to 12/12 2 weeks earlier then the others. I spray it every day with T.M. continuing spraying tell male flowers are formed. This pollen will have female genetics. 5 or 10 years ago it was extremely hard to reverse a female and only done by experienced growers. Now any one can do it. Hence all the female seeds on the market.

Colloidal Silver is the same as Tiresias Mist or do they put something in the Tiresias Mist.
Its easy to make the Colloidal Silver if you have the simple tools for it. I would like to try that on a clone then pollinate the Buhdda

I just ordered this stuff 4 oz bottle should get here just when plants start to flower only been 3 days havent seen nothing no change in plant

It takes a while. A lot matters what stage the plant is in and how much reversing it needs to do. I have did them from before 12/12 and after. The Tahoe Og I did showed great crystal early on and had good plant structure so I split the plant to 2 sides and started spraying 1 side. It took a while for the plant to quit flowering and start making male flowers. The first thing you notice will be crinkling to the leaves. The plant will start to look pretty bad after a while but that is normal. It says to stop after male flowers have formed. I would continue spraying fan leaves for a few more days after just to be sure. Just stop spraying right on the male flowers. I hear making your own spray works and is fairly easy. Tiresias mist was recommended by the guy that breeds a lot of my seeds so I went with it. Either way the process is easy enough for beginners.

Thanks man I cant wait to try this I'm also making my own as well I have the tools and lots of silver spoons 999.9 ;)
Ialso have many silver quarters from late 1800 . I new my metal detecting hobby would come into play:)

I just ordered this stuff 4 oz bottle should get here just when plants start to flower only been 3 days havent seen nothing no change in plant
Takes about 3 weeks to change a plant and another 3 weeks to get viable pollen. Look up Granny420 colloidal silver and you will find out how. Go to page 26 and there is a summary of the process.

On topic, trying some new strains this time. Maui Waui, Double Black, Blueberry and Big Nugs Fast.

I have seeds for Pakistani Chitral Kush and Kali China I definately will grow. Looking at Mama Mia and Blueberry Cheesecake. I wanted Wonder Woman but it was out of stock.

I didn't get the Wonder Woman. My second order never made it so they replaced the whole order. Great service at Seedsman. Shout out to the lovely Miss Vicki!!!

I'm 2 orders out of 3 atempted. Seedsman replaced the second order! Comes by Royal Mail. Airmail I think.

I've been ordering seeds as long as I can remember. I have a nice stash and always make more. Seedsman has a great selection I figured I try them out. Only Acapulco Gold didn't pop and Seedsman replaced them. What's not to like!

Currently got lemon skunk, gypsy haze, critical and mama mia going at the sec. Gona be putting in some naughty coloured autos. Dark devil, lsd-25, blackberry and grapefruit real soon. Got plenty more to come as my the last of my photos will be going into flower real soon

Back
Top Bottom