What's In Jim's Grow Room?

Pakistan Valley eh? :laughtwo: Just can’t let her go, can you Jim? Lol!

Makes me smile to see all those chunky buds making the branches fall over. :cheesygrinsmiley: Chemdawg looks to be adequate to get you through to the next harvest. :thumb: I’m assuming at least one of the statuesque teens in the veg tent is a Chemdawg?

I am having a great day Jim. May yours overflow with joy too. :hug:

Thanks for all the comments.

Some great colors showing through on those fans

She's pretty. Something is wrong with her roots or more likely my sorry soil. She falls asleep before lights out and leaves get all droopy but some of them have gotten their autumn colors.

Congrats on your harvests MJ - looking like your next harvest going to be very bountiful.

You have some nice cola party going on there! yum

I hope they'll be easy to harvest but I'm really really really ready to rest the bloom tent for the summer.

Pakistan Valley eh? :laughtwo: Just can’t let her go, can you Jim? Lol!

Makes me smile to see all those chunky buds making the branches fall over. :cheesygrinsmiley: Chemdawg looks to be adequate to get you through to the next harvest. :thumb: I’m assuming at least one of the statuesque teens in the veg tent is a Chemdawg?

I am having a great day Jim. May yours overflow with joy too. :hug:

Pakistan Valley will meet a sativa male one of these days. I'll keep dragging her around until then....I guess.

Back row center is the Chemdawg the Calcium sink. Shows deficiency all the way to the top leaves.

The one in the bloom tent is too of course but she's been given some liquid calcium for all these weeks now until May. Straight water last two weeks so I hope she holds up if she ever goes into a fade.

Both your flowering girls are looking close. I harvested my Chemdawg at day 67 post flip and the Chem 91 X Cherry Aliendawg was harvested at flip + 63 days. Both were just starting to show me some amber crystals. Normally I would let them go another week to 10 days for a bit more amber but both plants were just "ready" if you know what I mean.

Seems most hybrids are done with very little amber. Sativas I like a little amber to take off any rough edges.

Rough edges? Lol! I harvest mine almost all clear. I’ve not noticed rough edges. :laughtwo:

Im about a week or so from harvesting my first sativa. Well its an auto does that still count?
I'll give you credit. I've been harvesting a bit on the early side and haven't run a true sativa in a while. That one was chopped at 10 weeks and still didn't have any amber.

I looked at trichomes this morning. Of course I didn't look at every bud but all I saw was some milky trichs forming and we'll see how long I can leave them in the blooming room. I really want to shut down the blooming operation for the summer so it might just come down to when I get tired of all the electricity.

So I smoked the older version of HSO's Amherst Sour Diesel which I grew a couple of years ago. It's supposed to be 80% sativa and I enjoyed it. It will never be my go to jar but I have a waitress friend who loves it. It just goes to show you that cannabis effects people differently.

PS: Fishing

I think I may move toward Sativa strains for a while. I've got a nice bulk of Indica right now. Berry Bomb's, Northern Lights, Kush Auto, Trinity Kush... That's a lot of Indica in the jars. The Ultra Lemon Haze Auto is a beast, I looked up her parents and she's 80% Sativa & 20% Indica. Of course that's on paper and don't forget the unspecified Auto #1, they crossed with the results of the Lemon Haze x Sour Diesel. I guess that makes it a Sativa heavy hybrid and she is so tasty!

I think I may move toward Sativa strains for a while. I've got a nice bulk of Indica right now.

I sometimes don't know what to grow next. But some time this week I will harvest the blooming Chemdawg and her mate, the Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry. They are at flip + 69 days. The Chemdawg is heavy and will likely establish the yield bar for me in 2 gallon softies and strictly organic. We shall see.

Earlier a Big Brown Truck delivered:

Thank you. That's all. I've been smoking Sour Angel this morning but may move on to some Mandarin zkittlez. One never knows around here. :bongrip:

Clone delivery?? Whaaaat. Man you've got it good

Welcome Cape of Good Dope. That must be quite the cape.
Lucky dog!

Pennywise....I am blessed in many ways.
@MagicJim How is your Jellium clone looking today? She snapped back?

As we discussed messaged, I put the humidity dome back on for her over-night hours and took it off this morning. She looked better but she's still a little stressed. The good news is she's growing as the dome cramps her top now so she's on her own from here on.

The blooming tent is occupied by it's last inhabitant as I harvested the Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry and barned up the produce. What a treat to harvest. All I did was pull the fans and even the embedded fans and hung them. She's a light weight on the yield but has a true potency punch above her weight class.

The Chemdawg will come down tomorrow. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom