What's In Jim's Grow Room?

Man Jim your ladies are so healthy, and beautiful!! Your chem looks like shes going to be a frost monster, already packing trichs on.
:bravo:
Thanks. I was surprised to see the frost.
Looking great Jim, your journal is taking some reading, I'm not even half way through:laugh:
Welcome puregreen. It might be a good read but truly I'm just winging it most of the time. I'm lucky that I've been growing things (house plants) since the early 1970s. It's so much easier with lights, timers, meters, schedules and such.
looks good in there jim keep up the great work bud!:)
Thanks bud. Stuff gets better daily.
Looking super Jim, still have my eye on the Chem x Aliendog Cherry!
She's the one I'm most interested in also Penny. It's It Punch is the only one putting out a loud odor. She's like rotting fruit of some sort....If this Chem cross smells of anything I'll let ya know.

Well well well MJ , those girls have made a large change since I saw them at your place. You definitely know what you're doing. I was curious this morning, did you get another dose of snow ? If not you must have let the window open! It's it punch got an early morning frost all over it.........:goodjob:. Have a great day my friend, I'll give you a call before Christmas....:peace:

The Five will complete 4 weeks under a 12/12 light schedule today and I'm hopeful that my soil mix will get them through to the end. It's at this point in every grow that I start to wonder if the mix was right. The girls got 2 gallons bubbled water just after their photo session with a taste of Budswel, cal mag and SLF-100. I'm using the Budswel since I have it and I didn't want to open a new bottle of Big Bloom. It's on the back of the shelf and I'm lazy as an old cat today.

I'll put the spotlight today on the one plant that really didn't like being re-vegged and re-bloomed. It's It Punch is bred by Sun Grown Genetics and is Acai Berry Gelato (It's It cut) x Purple Punch. More new California stuff for me and I'm pretty excited about that. Another indica leaning hybrid that I'll chop before she goes amber. I'm hoping for some clean lemon and pine aroma from this one but she seems to change daily.

Buds are flattish and the pistils remind me of someone with curly hair as they twist and intermingle with other pistils. I guess they'll thicken up and get a little larger but I'm sure I'll be happy with the produce just the same.

I should have magnified this shot for you as it shows the crazy little single calyx flowers just shimmering in trichomes. I took one off for further investigation. There are lots of odd looking leaves and she only stretched a few inches.

Here's the rest of the team in a photo dump.

Here's one of those variegated leaves that's supposedly a trait of Chem 91.

Lots of frost forming on this dawg and I think this one will really start stacking soon. She should really gain a little weight in the next 4 weeks.

That's all for today. Have a great one. :bongrip:

Looking great Jim, your journal is taking some reading, I'm not even half way through:laugh:

Good to see you puregreen. Happiest of New Years. :hug:

Jim.... you’re getting much more frosting on your Royal Gorilla than I am. Mine has about a month to go too and I’m feeling a little frost-envy over here.

It’ll be good to see a happy organic garden again. I love what hempy did for my life, but I’ll always be a strong advocate for a living soil community. Those shiny, brixy leaves all your girls display speak highly of your soul choices Jim. I don’t think you’ll come up against any deficiencies a little kelp and EWC can’t handle.

So looking forward to smelling all those girls up close and personal. :slide:

Hey... you have a wonderful day. :hug:

Just a short progress report and a boat load of pictures for your viewing pleasure. I watered The Five in the 4 x 4 bloom tent yesterday before I dined on a traditional New Years day feast of Black-eyed peas, collard greens and boneless pork chops. The flowering Five will be fed again tomorrow with some Big Bloom or Budswel and maybe a few other goodies. I'm impressed so far with the bud building and stacking going on here with just the organic regimen I'm providing. Plants are highly reliable to do what they do.

All the clones had their main stalks or branches trimmed of junk here recently. Some of it was amputation rather than a mere trim. All survived and will have the leaders trimmed soon. I'm not sure why I keep hanging on to those 2 Pakistan Valley girls. I might try to grow a mate here soon from regular seeds.

Have a great day folks. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom