What's in my dry amendments?

GaiaGreen 4-4-4 is the grow fertilizer. According to google what is in it is:
Ingredients: Alfalfa meal, bone meal, blood meal, glacial rock dust, mined potassium sulphate, fossilized carbon complex, rock phosphate, greensand, kelp meal, gypsum. Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4 is an excellent combination for general farm and garden use.

GaiaGreen 2-8-4 is the bloom or flowering fertilizer. Again, google had a listing of what it is made of:
Ingredients: Fishbone meal, bone meal, glacial rock dust, mined potassium sulphate, fossilized carbon complex, rock phosphate, greensand, kelp meal, gypsum, bat guano. Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4 is an excellent fertilizer for flowering and root development.

...how would i make my own if they decided to no longer make it, what would i do ??
Not worth trying to make your own unless you have a source of all the ingredients and with the rock minerals already crushed. Plus you would have to find out what they mean by "fossilized carbon complex" and what those ingredients are. Then there are things like the ratios that would be used. Gets pretty complicated.

If the fertilizers are no longer made it would be fairly easy to find one or more from other companies that would be close to what you have now. These should be able to give you the results you are experiencing so far with the Gaia Green products.

Plus, I do think that some of the others on the market are developed and mixed with the understanding that they will be used for growing cannabis. Nothing on the Gaia Green websites has given me the impression that the purpose of that fertilizer is for growing Cannabis; instead they often refer to their product as a general purpose garden fertilizer. Cannabis goes into a high intensity growth once it enters the flowering stage and I am not sure that the Gaia Green 2-8-4 can keep up.

Ive been using espoma organic amendments.theyre basically all the same stuff, in different t ratios to get the desired npk. Or, in the past ive just bought them seperate from down to earth. An easy all around amendment is kelp. If I had to pick one that would be it.

GaiaGreen 4-4-4 is the grow fertilizer. According to google what is in it is:

GaiaGreen 2-8-4 is the bloom or flowering fertilizer. Again, google had a listing of what it is made of:

Not worth trying to make your own unless you have a source of all the ingredients and with the rock minerals already crushed. Plus you would have to find out what they mean by "fossilized carbon complex" and what those ingredients are. Then there are things like the ratios that would be used. Gets pretty complicated.

If the fertilizers are no longer made it would be fairly easy to find one or more from other companies that would be close to what you have now. These should be able to give you the results you are experiencing so far with the Gaia Green products.

Plus, I do think that some of the others on the market are developed and mixed with the understanding that they will be used for growing cannabis. Nothing on the Gaia Green websites has given me the impression that the purpose of that fertilizer is for growing Cannabis; instead they often refer to their product as a general purpose garden fertilizer. Cannabis goes into a high intensity growth once it enters the flowering stage and I am not sure that the Gaia Green 2-8-4 can keep up.
Thanx man !!!!

Back
Top Bottom