What's Your Crop King Strain Of The Summer? - A Video Contest

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Do you want to win awesome prizes from Crop King Seeds?

If you say yes, then join in the fun.

Show off your favorite Crop King Strain which you smoked, grew, or whatever you did with it last summer and win 20 premium strains and few other awesomeness from Crop King himself.

How to Join?

1. Make a video featuring the Crop King strain that you like. Tell why it's strain of your summer.
2. The sky is the limit. Be creative.
3. Video should should not exceed 1 minute. (15 seconds to 1 minute)

Prizes

1st Prize = 20 premium seeds (5 seeds X 4 strains of your choice) + surprise swag from Crop King
2nd Prize = 15 premium seeds (5 seeds X 3 strains of your choice)
3rd Prize = 10 premium seeds (5 seeds X 2 strains of your choice)

Start Date: August 4, 2016
End of Contest and Announcement of Winners: September 5, 2016
:Namaste:

Yes Blueberry and haze Xtreme bercause i may have had all my plants die i still know they will grow thats my reason for being return costumer this time i am going with the Dark angel and the Black indica

After about 4 hours of screwing around with video - both camera and go pro - and trying to convert / edit files - I'm finally here with a submission.

This is my 5th Crop King Seed grow. I've grown Northern Lights and Jack Herer - both autos. These two are my first White Widow and my first photo. Tried to flux on one and the other only some lst. I'm looking forward to some really nice and heavy trichomes.

We're at 70 days old today and 28 days of flowering. Love Crop King Seeds. Welcome to my jungle:theband:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Golfer1 - YouTube

this is my cropking dark angel nearly ready for the chop, dark angel is the strain of my summer(winter here in aus) because i won some dark angel seeds from another comp last year also because the buds are weighing down the branches

here is my entry
[video=youtube;pM5kEqO0Ohw]
[/video]

and a few more vids of this lovely lady
[video=youtube;Qdjo2FXWDwI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;vQa-EG2P5CU]
[/video]

[video=youtube;dR7IGnmQoVQ]
[/video]

Here is another entry of my summer grow - White Widow. Why? These white widows are turning into a jungle of buds. I am in need of some kickin indica and these will not disappoint:high-five: These two ladies went into water for 24 hrs on 6/17/6. They're at 77 days old and flowering for 5 weeks. One is a mini-flux with 10 nodes, the other was topped around 3 weeks but otherwise left alone. They're growing in Sunshine Mix #4 and fed with Advanced Nutrients running under an old style 300w LED from Mars Hydro, and occasionally 3 CFL's(23w).

Crop King Seeds have been great for me. Any issues they've been wonderful at replacing. They're stealthy in their mailings to the US. I've gotten 3 different shipments without any issues.

We're in full bud growth phase now and I expect them to get pretty plump in the next three weeks. I'm estimating about 5 more weeks left.

Thanks Crop King Seeds!

____ANNOUNCEMENT_____

Hello All,

We do apologize if we failed to announce the winners last August 4, 2016 as we were unable to get a good number of entries to choose from. We have decided to give everyone another week to send us your entries.

We will be Announcing the Winners on the 15th no matter how many the entries are.

Thank you to those who joined in the fun. We appreciate it.

We will be announcing the winners soon! :)

____ANNOUNCEMENT_____

Hello All,

We do apologize if we failed to announce the winners last August 4, 2016 as we were unable to get a good number of entries to choose from. We have decided to give everyone another week to send us your entries.

We will be Announcing the Winners on the 15th no matter how many the entries are.

Thank you to those who joined in the fun. We appreciate it.

We will be announcing the winners soon! :)

can i make a new video to enter instead of my old one

can i make a new video to enter instead of my old one

here is my new entry it's a little long i hope that doesn't matter, i just wanted to get enough of the song in to set the mood and the lyrics are pretty fitting, music- caress your soul by sticky fingers

[video=youtube;4NUEeEI0FBI]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom