How big are ur plants and did they come from seeds or clones maybe pics

Attachments

• E948B93B-D0CD-4302-9535-3E8C75F4BE16.jpeg
    E948B93B-D0CD-4302-9535-3E8C75F4BE16.jpeg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 3489092A-3129-4D5A-8E99-5B366C22D08F.jpeg
    3489092A-3129-4D5A-8E99-5B366C22D08F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 103
those plants need another 2-3 weeks of veg imo but the longer they veg for the taller they get but these plants need to get a little bushier ,tent size will dictate your yield ,especially the height , width of the tent will determine the number of pots you can put in it , with a tent of that size I would only be growing auto flower plants not photo`s , 2-3 plants only as you want a good air flow in the tent , give them more time before the flip and trim as you go -a little up to week 2 of flower only .

Welcome @Stewie85 you'll be surprised by how much growth you see in two weeks. Your plan is solid, I'd let them roll and reassess when the time approaches. Good job, CHeers, gl to your grow!:yahoo:

those plants need another 2-3 weeks of veg imo but the longer they veg for the taller they get but these plants need to get a little bushier ,tent size will dictate your yield ,especially the height , width of the tent will determine the number of pots you can put in it , with a tent of that size I would only be growing auto flower plants not photo`s , 2-3 plants only as you want a good air flow in the tent , give them more time before the flip and trim as you go -a little up to week 2 of flower only .

It's a 4x4 tent lmao. You really think it's only good for autos I grow 9 photos per run in my 4x4s. I also regulatory defoliate at day 21 of flower so.... Yea.

To the OP your plants are nowhere near ready to flip. They are still trying to go from flower to veg, stuck in between right now, that's why the leaf and node growth looks so funny, it's kind of in reveg. It's gonna take a couple weeks just for it to get itself into veg mode so it can get a little size to it. Then you can go ahead and flip. I'm guessing it'll be 3-4 weeks before they're ready.

For seeds, there is no set rule. Time, height, & strain are just a few of the many factors that can be utilized when deciding to flip seed started plants.

Actually you have to ensure the plant is sexually mature when running from seed. If you flip them too early from seed they can do some weird stuff including a few pollen sacs the first week after transition.

Sexually mature plants are indicated by alternating nodes and the emergence of stipules, the little spiky growths that show up where the calyxes will be.

Clones retain the sexual maturity of the donor.

As far as height for your MH your looking for 800-900 par at the canopy, you have a very uneven canopy so keep it as close to the rest of the plants as you can, without burning up the plant that is closest to it.

You can use an app on your phone to measure the lux levels at canopy and then use a conversion factor for your light type to calculate an approximate par value.

Back
Top Bottom