White Widow Auto/300w Led/Canna Indoors Homemade Cabinet Grow

bbrown219

420 Member
Hello everyone and welcome to my grow

I've been growing now for 6 years and really have gotten the hang of things and want to share my experience and need help also from time to time. With this grow I want to see if i can reach 8 oz of dried and properly cured bud. I did a Road Runner auto flower and produce 7.5 oz dried in a 2 x 2 grow tent with a 400 w hps. Here are a couple of pics and old you tube videos from my first auto grow.

Sorry I don't have more pictures and videos as it was years ago and my old hard drive was damage years ago.

Look forward to getting this project started. Ill be doing weekly updates and picture of progress on posting on Sundays. I will have a lot more pictures and details of the grow on the first weekly posting......

This grow will be in a box I constructed out of plywood and some scarp wood. The cabinet is 2d x 2w x 4h. The strain I'm going with is Auto White Widow from Pyramid Seeds

I always prefer to build my grow spaces instead of using a tent, I just can control the smell more this way. I will be cutting out to 4 inch holes for the intake and exhaust.

I will seal the cabinet and install the Mylar this weekend and post pictures of the completed project.

I will be using CANNA coco A and B with these additives in CANNA Coco :
-Cannazym
-Rhizotonic
-Boost
-Cal-Mag
- Silica Blast
I will use all of these at 1/4th strentght for the first 2 weeks and then move it up to 1/2 (unless I need to bump it up early).

For pest control use Azamax (as a soil drench, in the reservoir and as a foliar spray) and seven (never near any plants).

For light I will be using a 300w Viparspectra Led Light and a 4 bulb T-5 (only till the 1st set of true leaves are big).

I will have a update this weekend.

I sealed the cabinet up with silicone, install the 4" flanges sealed with silicone, install the mylar(had to order some reflective tape and will install weds when it arrives) and install the door and part of the door seal(need to get more from lowes). Only thing left is to install a couple of latches to keep door sealed. I also mix together the coco and per lite at 60/40.

Just put together the water reservoir and tubing. By the weekend I will have the box complete except for the carbon filter and inline fan.

Got a question for anyone out there. I use a 7 gallon fabric pot and cut it down to fit in 5 gallons of coco and per-lite. My question is will I see a huge difference in growth and bud production with this shorter but wider pot. I did a search and haven't been able to run over the answer to that yet.

Also install light and did a test of the box with the light on for 6 hours doing the hottest parts of the day and the room max out at 75 degrees. Once the carbon filter is install there wont be any heat issues. I will finish putting the power strip up and install the rest of the reflective tape by the weekend. Will be looking to pop the seed next week due to family vacation. Just wanted to get the setup done before then.

So the goal for the crop I will be shooting for 4 ounces of cured bud. I believe anything above this will a huge success.

Back
Top Bottom