White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal

Youve got more orange and buds are full. Mine are still mostly white and airy.

Started on 11/26
Maybe all the torture put em back a little bit. They havent even started to bud up yet. So I'm gonna wait till all the hairs are orange and than ill harvest. Whenever that may be .

Maybe all the torture put em back a little bit. They havent even started to bud up yet. So I'm gonna wait till all the hairs are orange and than ill harvest. Whenever that may be .
Hi there,
I am raising a couple Crop King Auto Fem White Widows outdoor and they are are week 4
Yours looks nice and green, pistils still look pretty white though, it will bulk up quite a bit more so just be patient.
I would say at least 2 more weeks
Cheers mate!

Hi there,
I am raising a couple Crop King Auto Fem White Widows outdoor and they are are week 4
Yours looks nice and green, pistils still look pretty white though, it will bulk up quite a bit more so just be patient.
I would say at least 2 more weeks
Cheers mate!
Thanks for the encouragement! I am not happy with the yield so far still really airy. How much bigger do you think they'll swell??

Thanks for the encouragement! I am not happy with the yield so far still really airy. How much bigger do you think they'll swell??
This is my third grow overall and this is my first time with Crop King Seeds and auto flowering strains.
To be honest I am a little disappointed with plant size. They claim 60 days from germination till harvest for auto flowering on their site which means I have a month left for flower production and my biggest plant is at 40 cm?
Check my grow diary for photos.
:Namaste:

20180205_221451.jpg
20180205_220439.jpg

I started the flush today. That should be a nice before picture lets see what the swell does for the yield on her.....
she is at thirteen weeks exactly today.

How much bigger can i expect them to swell up? %50?

I started the flush today. That should be a nice before picture lets see what the swell does for the yield on her.....
she is at thirteen weeks exactly today.

How much bigger can i expect them to swell up? %50?

Hi there,
I wouldn't flush yet? Flower production seems to just have started, you have a ways to go. Provide the plant with some nutes for flowering (Potassium rich).

I'm growing the same auto from Crop King and so far mine are doing very well. I have one that is very small but it was expected. I wanted to see the difference in happy frog soil compared to some soil my dad had just being unused. The difference in growth is amazing to see side by side. Happy Frog plants are 4 times the size as the random soil plant. Same conditions for all plants. Only difference is the soil.
I am currently 2 weeks from sprouting. Anyone in the know please let me know what you think as far as how they look.

Attachments

• 20190329_020452.jpg
    20190329_020452.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 131
  • 20190329_020447.jpg
    20190329_020447.jpg
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 20190329_020433.jpg
    20190329_020433.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 157
  • 20190329_020429.jpg
    20190329_020429.jpg