White Widow Fem. Perpetual

:yahoo: hygrozyme came in today! I've been wanting to start running this stuff for a while now.

I thought it would smell like vitamins/fertilizer, but nope, I opened it up and took a wiff, Bourbon, straight bourbon. I'm not sure what all is in their "secret" formula, but I'd be willing to bet this stuff has some alcohol in it.
Hope it works as good as it's supposed to.

Later,
#

high lb.
came by for the update....you really have it going on....good use of space...my exhaust is on temp. control also, same lite times of day ect...light rates are a little lower at night also....in veg. in winter, i also run the nursery, 24/0 when its cold...helps heat the area....great use of space...love that circle plant...and your advice was excellent....personally, i wouldnt grow fifty of anything, unless i had a warehouse and total automation....that would be alot of work....for anyone....i have 31 now, and at times go crazier than usual...i stay in the legal limit also and under....less problems that way...great job, excellent plants, and wonderful photos....next time, oh, and so far the clones are mostly alive....a little yellowing of some leaves...a couple of leaves..:thanks::welldone:

high lb.
came by for the update....you really have it going on....good use of space...my exhaust is on temp. control also, same lite times of day ect...light rates are a little lower at night also....in veg. in winter, i also run the nursery, 24/0 when its cold...helps heat the area....great use of space...love that circle plant...and your advice was excellent....personally, i wouldnt grow fifty of anything, unless i had a warehouse and total automation....that would be alot of work....for anyone....i have 31 now, and at times go crazier than usual...i stay in the legal limit also and under....less problems that way...great job, excellent plants, and wonderful photos....next time, oh, and so far the clones are mostly alive....a little yellowing of some leaves...a couple of leaves..:thanks::welldone:

Hey L, thanks for coming by. I'm glad your clones are doing so well, seems like when the leaves start to yellow some, they start growing shortly there after.
I do have quite a few plants, but I don't really count each little sog plant as one plant, it's more like 3=1, and that one would be a small one:ganjamon:

:peace:
#

Hey L, thanks for coming by. I'm glad your clones are doing so well, seems like when the leaves start to yellow some, they start growing shortly there after.
I do have quite a few plants, but I don't really count each little sog plant as one plant, it's more like 3=1, and that one would be a small one:ganjamon:

#

no, i didnt mean you, someone else was talking over fifty, and i got to thinking about how much work with the ones i have....nope, not me...im good here, but actually ild like more space, so am working on a more staggered approach to the farm....your girls are gorgeous....enjoy, L

Over due harvest Update

WW FL 10-11 Mom #2
02297.JPG

018_600x450_.jpg

DSCF0878_400x300_.jpg

DSCF0986_400x300_.jpg

DSCF1058_375x500_.jpg

DSCF1135_445x500_.jpg

DSCN0226_1112x1200_.jpg

DSCN0734_1200x900_1200x900_1200x900_.jpg

DSCN0964_840x1400_.jpg

Kinda figured she'd weigh more, but I'm happy with her so far. Had some quick dried bud that didn't taste too bad, it was green tasting' but wasn't bad. The buzz is great, probably my favorite so far. Pretty up and happy, but nice and relaxed.
DSCN0949_1400x1050_.jpg
I could of kept them in whole buds and just had 6 colas, but it would of been a pain in the ass to trim that way. Looks cool like this too
DSCN0951_1400x781_.jpg

DSCN0953_1400x927_.jpg

pretty much the whole root ball came ont in one clump
DSCN0965_1400x1050_.jpg

The bucket was full of these small fluffy roots
DSCN0968_1400x1050_.jpg

:rip:

DSCN0964_840x1400_.jpg

Love it!

Do you know your wet weight?

When I pulled Sammie, her root ball was like that too, the perlite was full of little shreds of roots I'm still picking them out.

She looks great buddy. Congrats!

Love it!

Do you know your wet weight?

When I pulled Sammie, her root ball was like that too, the perlite was full of little shreds of roots I'm still picking them out.

She looks great buddy. Congrats!
Thanks Blue, her wet weight was 218g

Nice job,the buds look great...and bet the will be pretty amazing after a nice dry and cure!
Hope so, I made sure to flush good this time. Thanks for coming by.

Great job Elbee! Awesome looking tops on the one you just harvested. Great innovations!:bravo::welldone:

Thanks Woodsman, you getting board without a grow yet?
Later
#

Thanks Blue, her wet weight was 218g

Hope so, I made sure to flush good this time. Thanks for coming by.

Thanks Woodsman, you getting board without a grow yet?
Later
#

Not really done yet, still got to do the final (cured) smoke report (with loads of pics), I won't know what to do without having to take, upload and insert photos anymore! That will give me hours of free time! LOL I am enjoying the 'fruits of my labors' though! :Rasta: .......as you will also! LOL

Not really done yet, still got to do the final (cured) smoke report (with loads of pics), I won't know what to do without having to take, upload and insert photos anymore! That will give me hours of free time! LOL I am enjoying the 'fruits of my labors' though! :Rasta: .......as you will also! LOL

I knew you still have a few things going on over at your place, bet it feels like something is missing now though, after having(and caring for) the forest you had this season, it must be nice to have the break and enjoy your fruits, but you get attacked to the growing. At least, I do.

Guess you'll just have to grow vicariously through all of your friends, I for one will be glad to have you around.

#

Hi Elbee
Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom