White Widow & Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold

All for now. Heads are turning up already. Some of them have branches that aren't long enough yet. They may just get left the way they are, we will see. Peace!!

20161205_201129.jpg

so this technique is Called Manifolding? whats the difference between Manifolding and Fluxing?

Mainlining creates "hubs" that are supposed to deliver nutrients evenly to all branches of the plant. The difference is when you flux you are using the the side branches to fill in the area to make an even canopy. With mainlining you strip the secondary branches off the main branch on each side and create a hub. I've always seen it called mainlining but it's the same thing as manifolding.

Mainlined plant
images56.jpg

Fluxed plant
download69.jpg

I've never fluxed, my current grow is mainlined. My grow is more of a hybrid because when you mainline you are supported to use modified tomato cages. From what I see in other journals it's an extremely slow form of training and I personally Will never do it again. Looking forward to seeing how it works out for you, shag

Mainlining creates "hubs" that are supposed to deliver nutrients evenly to all branches of the plant. The difference is when you flux you are using the the side branches to fill in the area to make an even canopy. With mainlining you strip the secondary branches off the main branch on each side and create a hub. I've always seen it called mainlining but it's the same thing as manifolding.

Mainlined plant
images56.jpg

Fluxed plant
download69.jpg

I've never fluxed, my current grow is mainlined. My grow is more of a hybrid because when you mainline you are supported to use modified tomato cages. From what I see in other journals it's an extremely slow form of training and I personally Will never do it again. Looking forward to seeing how it works out for you, shag

thanks for the info Farmer. I had planned on fluxing my Big Bag and Red Leciester plants in my current grow but I lost internet for about a week and didnt have access the instructions. Plants got two big so I just topped them

Thanks BedroomFarmer, Reason I call it a manifold instead of mainlining is, I used to mainline when I was younger in a bad time of my life.

Glad your here Pennywise, will be a good show.

20161209_130225.jpg

They seem to be happy so far. Might only be these 8 done this round. Other 2 are recovering well and may get added in if they can catch up. All the WW look to be similar atm. The MM has one that is more sativa than all the rest (back left corner). Can't quite tell from this picture but in about a week or so I will cover each one with pictures and thoughts.

I gave them a 16oz drink of nutes each, poured around the outside edge of the container. This mix (3gal) was 2.5ml each G/M/B (1\2 strength) 15ml lemon juice gets my ph to about 5.5 - 6 range. Starting ph is around 8 (tap water). Then I added 10ml cal/mag. They get cal/mag every other watering as it isn't greatly needed in veg (as far as I know). I will bump it up once we get into bloom. Peace!!

Thanks BedroomFarmer, Reason I call it a manifold instead of mainlining is, I used to mainline when I was younger in a bad time of my life.

Glad your here Pennywise, will be a good show.

20161209_130225.jpg

Hey shag sorry to hear that. I never made that connection till now but I see what you mean. I guess I thought of it like a subway ,instead of transporting people down the mainline it's moving nutes. Anyways glad you turned it around! Your plants are looking great. Nice and even! I had some mangled messes from uneven node spacing. It ended up working out though. How many times do you plan on topping?

Hey shag sorry to hear that. I never made that connection till now but I see what you mean. I guess I thought of it like a subway ,instead of transporting people down the mainline it's moving nutes. Anyways glad you turned it around! Your plants are looking great. Nice and even! I had some mangled messes from uneven node spacing. It ended up working out though. How many times do you plan on topping?

No worries, I've never mentioned my past so you wouldn't have known. Tis all good!!

That's it, mained to 4 each. Just looking for potential keepers. The sat leaning MM I mentioned has me somewhat excited lol. I ran joti's godbud and found one that was different from the rest, turned out to be killer but unfortantly I lost the cut.... I get excited when there's one that is different lol, most of the time it will be a rare/unique pheno which could potentially be the next clone-only type. After this run I may do 4 mained to 8 each, but it's just a thought atm.

Nice, they are now showing that they are officially happy!! Included in the pictures is the runt I almost killed and the broken limber, which are both recovering nicely. Peace!!

20161210_193443.jpg
20161210_194227.jpg
20161210_194233.jpg

I'm trying to decide the next beans to pop. I have Crop Kings - green crack (10fem), purple kush(10fem). I also have a cross from Green point seeds, currently in transit - Wookies/Stardawg, although these are regs. Peace!!

Thanks Lex!!

If it was my choice id probably pop the green crack just cause i always been curious about that strain lol. I like the sound of the seeds you got coming anything with wookie in the title has to be good lol.

If it was my choice id probably pop the green crack just cause i always been curious about that strain lol. I like the sound of the seeds you got coming anything with wookie in the title has to be good lol.

My other half voted for Green Crack also. Might prep the beans this week. I will post a link to that gro here for everyone to follow. I'm on the fence as I'm pretty excited about doing a journal of this wookies cross. I've searched for gro journals of it online and can't find any. I could be the first...

So it looks like it will be 9 out of 10. I'm pretty sure the runt won't be able to catch up, although I have been wrong before lol. The middle one is the limber I broke, all recovered now. Peace!!

20161212_131116.jpg
20161212_131155.jpg

Back
Top Bottom