White Widow & Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold

Ya i wouldn't worry too much about the runt alot of my plants been to hell and back and still make great bud! Infact the last sour diesel i harvested at one point in veg i was sure i killed her cause i forgot to water her and i was welcomed by a plant drooped over hardcore and a crap ton of leaves went yellow and died but still managed 37 grams in the end which was damn fine considering everything i did to her lol

i have no clue why i havent subbed sooner. Love the grow and look forward to much more. Clean setup bro, i like those tall hempy buckets you are using, think i will try that later after the next harvest.

Better late than never!! Thanks for joining in Cannaruss.

These containers are from Dollarama and work great. Smooth inside surface has 2 bonus qualities. It's non porous as it's a garbage can and super easy to clean between grows. Plus they are cheap. Heads up tho, only grab the black ones if you can. The blue are dark enough but does let in a slight glow when tested. I have 6gal black containers waiting for when I mainline to 8 each. Peace!!

True about the runt!! It will probably be the best because I can't add it in right now lol. Everything seems to be working against me lately...

That being said, here are the Ladies. Growing very well now. Looks like a week or two at max till flip. I need to look up these strains to get an idea of what kind of stretch they will have. I don't want them too short but also don't want them hitting the roof lol. Peace!!

20161214_123527_HDR.jpg

Side Note; I will still be doing individual close-ups n comments asap. Tis the season n currently have two very sick children... Hope they don't pass it to me again... Mom never gets sick, always me... Peace!!

Well, my lovely children shared the bug with me lol. Only a cold, so I'm o.k.... Got a nice shot of them @ lights out. Peace!!

20161217_1348221.jpg

Hey Shag, do you have fresh air intake? Does it come from outdoors or inside? Just trying to find out what most people do, my intake comes from underneath the house so it can get pretty cold depending on the outside temps.

I bring in fresh air from outside (window fan) then it gets to mix with ambient air and is then drawn into the tent. Now I have better control of temps during lights on/off running LEDs. Peace!!

looks real nice. Whens the flip? Are those all 8 week strains?

The flip should be in a week or so. Depends how much growth they do. I have the height now with LEDs, where I could only go so high before with the cooltube. I usually run 9 weeks or a bit longer if needed. Peace!!

I put both veg n bloom switches on the other day. They are a lot happier now. First the runt or used to be runt lol. Peace!!

20161219_201833.jpg

20161219_201851.jpg

20161219_202024.jpg

I wanted to mention my medium, 100% Perlite. I have been using the same perlite for about 4-5 grows+. I try to minimize the roots from previous grows but only remove the larger clumps, shaking as much perlite off as possible. I used to use cannazym to clean some of the root debris. I have discontinued using the zym and have not noticed any ill effects. This is my findings with perlite only!

Hi man, looks like you got your plant in check. I'm no soil-less kind of guy, but I surely like some nice training. I have a perpetual journal going and I manifold all of my plants. I got 3 with 8 tops and one with 16 cooking.

P10000941.JPG

You got them nice and even. I think you can keep the light at 12-16'' to get the most light intensity for your plants. You can do it gradually so they adapt to it nice and easy. The light intensity drop from 12->18 to 24 is four times less intense light. Check for temps. I suggest temperature gauge at canopy level. Just my two cents.

Great job so far, I like it! Subbed and curious! Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Nice Tomula, looks like you have everything in check. Thanks for the light advice! Enjoy the show. Peace!!

Oh thanks. I will enjoy for sure man! :) Man I got things far away from check. I have snails and bugs eating my girls and low temps. I think when I put my 16 tops Herer to flower my tent is gonna be small. It's gonna be one fun ride this year! Haha. Cheers! :Namaste:

Oh thanks. I will enjoy for sure man! :) Man I got things far away from check. I have snails and bugs eating my girls and low temps. I think when I put my 16 tops Herer to flower my tent is gonna be small. It's gonna be one fun ride this year! Haha. Cheers! :Namaste:

Sorry, it looks like everything is good from your picture. Will catch up on your journal.

Back
Top Bottom