White Widow & Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold

Not much change but they are super thirsty. Very excited!!

20161228_204559.jpg

Oh I'm growing white widow x big bud from Herbies and same as you Money Maker by Strain Hunters. I look forward to seeing how you fair at the end. Here's a pic of the ladies taken today
c3b646823cbedf5ca1d3dedd5b3fdaff.jpg

Gotham

Not much change but they are super thirsty. Very excited!!

20161228_204559.jpg

You can start spreading them some, so they catch more light! I think the middle horizontal row and the lower left corner plants are gonna stretch the most, but that's just my blind guess :) Good luck looking awesome!

You can start spreading them some, so they catch more light! I think the middle horizontal row and the lower left corner plants are gonna stretch the most, but that's just my blind guess :) Good luck looking awesome!

I will update later with a shot of light placement plus the ladies. I think the front row will stretch the most as they lose a little bit of light intensity compared to the rest, due to tent being opened up when tending to the ladies. Peace!!

Now is where it will get exciting.

Yes, very exciting. They did start some stretch but wanted to wait till next update!!

Alright, first pic is how lights are set-up. I have about 40" side to side. Each unit is around 11" wide. Around 6-7" space on either side from unit to tent sides, might be less when tent sides get sucked in due to negative pressure. That leaves us with bout 5" between the units. I have positioned each light to be over the outside rows and they overlap the middle row. Seems to be working thus far.

20161230_191624.jpg

A couple pix of where we're at. Peace!!

20161230_191441.jpg

20161230_191836.jpg

Looking good and nice setup!

I really like being w/o the heat from my previous 600w. My next upgrade will be either a pre-made 3000k - 8 cob unit or build my own cob unit. Haven't made my mind up on which route yet. I will say that I do like these mars hydro LED units. I went with the reflector series as I read issues with heat and malfunctions from the 1200/1600s, which were my other options. I recommend anyone getting into LEDs on a budget to give mars hydro a try or spend a little more in build a cob unit. Sourcing the parts can be somewhat of an issue. That being said the market has picked up speed with a lot of options. Peace!!

Happy New Year 420!! Wish everyone a safe and fun ring into 2017. Enjoy!!

I made an oops.... I was supposed to just water the last time but decided to feed.. Had some funkiness just starting but now just watered, pH adjusted. Should have halted w/e was starting. Wasn't anything major but didn't want it getting worse. Will post some pix in the new year. Peace!!

Update!! All the ladies are happy n healthy atm. I'm hoping they stretch a little more!! I'm still not used to the compact structure under the LEDs compared to HPS. That being said they are super thick to start. Should make for some nice thick budsicles. Peace!!

20170102_225654.jpg

Hi Shagg! They all look great! I currently have 16 headed Herer in my closet under 100W light an let me tell you, you better get yourself a net fo 32 headed girl. I personally think 4 with 8 will yield better. But it would be really really interesting to see 32 headed bush :) I think my Herer will be big enough for my 4x4 when she stetch. You got indicas, so the stretch will be smaller. Good luck with whatever you want to do! :love: :Namaste:

I think you're right. The nodes of the runt are starting to stagger and not be symmetrical anymore.... I have 2 months to decide what to do with her.. She does have 4 heads atm. If all four (to be) clones survived then I could do what you mentioned instead. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom