White Widow & Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold

Ohhhh i can see that in the future...i can tell by the looks of them there soo green and strong looking..some good gentics in that batch of seeds..

Update!! Wow these are going to be short and thick. I was really hoping for more stretch... Defoliation will happen after day 21. Peace!!

20170105_205536.jpg

My last grow i had a Ghost Train Haze female that gained vertical size until late in flower. Could be genetics.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Ghost train haze is sativa leaning, so they will have a good stretch. I knew I should have veggd for another two weeks.. I will be happy either way. I always fret over my grows lol. They always turn out perfect for me for the most part. We will see though. Oh ya, wow have they gotten stinky already!!

Ok these pix are all that is needed. I think they are very happy and looking pretty good for 13 days since flip.. Peace!!

20170106_205259.jpg

20170106_205313.jpg

Looking great man. I suggest turning them like you them here and spread them wider you got the spaces for that:

20161230_191441.jpg

They will interlock better and the lower buds are gonna get lots of light. Also you can keep the LEDs closer just keep an eye on the girls. I got Herer growing 8 inches from 250W HPS bulb with decent airflow and no problem. Keep it up, some nice flowers you got going. Can't w8 for more close ups! Cheers! :Namaste: :love:

Was planning on arranging them back the way u mentioned, thx. Right now the LEDs are about 16" from the tops. Letting them grow into the 12" spot if they can handle it. I used to get my 600 close to my canopy, about 6-8" also. Made for some thick heads. Peace!!

I didn't want to a defoliation yet but was getting concerned with how dense the growth was getting. Only did leaves on the insides and after getting in there realized the ladies have plenty and will not miss a few lol. Added a pic of the not so runt anymore. Peace!!

20170109_210844.jpg

20170109_210020.jpg

20170109_210004_HDR.jpg

Nice grow coming there. If you slosh water around like I do, the tent poles are safer under the flood pan so they don't rust.
Happy growing
:volcano-smiley:

Thanks Hawtway. I actually don't have a tray for my vegger tent but I'm pretty clean n wipe up with junker towels if needed. Thanks for the heads up tho. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom