100_39021.JPG
100_39014.JPG
100_39004.JPG
100_38994.JPG
100_38983.JPG
100_38974.JPG
100_38964.JPG

HI
How close should the notes be?? i have been using the cooltube for just over a week now and the notes are very very very close is that a good thing or bad.

Hello CA - haven't seen you around much. Hope things are going well for you.

Go to the grocery store and buy those wipes that have bleach already in them. They are at a level which is safe to handle but still kills all the nasty germs. Very convenient and easy to use.

After cleaning with bleach wipes, H2O2 bath for all equipment.

When you go to clean your grow rooms for your next grow, use some Hydrogen Peroxide/Bleach (be careful with the bleach LOL) mixed in with your water to ensure anything living around the grow with be exterminated! Best of luck with your newly cut clones roundstone :Namaste:

Here is a photo on the cutting i took...

I just did a couple of runs cloning while the plants were in the early stages of flowering.

They grow slowly, produce weird leaves for a while, and have very short internodal distances. They will come out of this after a week or two and grow just fine. If you want to expedite the process (known as "revegging"), leave the light on 24 hours a day.

So... nothing to worry about. They look great.

:goodluck:

And I would like to add something about the original post.

I just had a White Widow go hermie on me - my own fault.

I had to chop it down and break it apart to see the pollen sacs... didn't look like bananas at all to me. More like a normal calyx without hairs which opens from below instead of pointing up or to the side. Very difficult for me to see... and I was uncertain until I chopped it and inspected.

It might just be the variety which makes a difference, I don't honestly know. But I went looking for bananas and found weirdly shaped and oriented calyxes (visually, that is). Nothing fell on the floor - I maintain a very clean tent and would notice.

Hi thanks for the post
i have just grown 4 widow from the seeds that i had from the last grow that came out the bud. i just misted the tent every night from about week 3 of flower like donpaul said, and just harvest it was the biggest bud i have ever seen. will get the dry weight friday and post it. and no seeds so i guess some pollun got in the tent some how.

just one question when you took your clones did you just water them after cutting them and putting gel on, or did you start to feed???

thanks

just one question when you took your clones did you just water them after cutting them and putting gel on, or did you start to feed???

thanks

There are lots of different methods for cloning...

I have posted a thread in one of my journals on how I personally clone - GreatLife4All's DWC G13 C99 Grow Journal - 2013. I have been hitting 100% for the past 7 or 8 runs using this method - so it is pretty much foolproof.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hi
Dry weight for the 4 widow was just 7oz.

just one question do you really need to flush when using soil?????????? was told to you dont need to when in soil

thanks

node spacing is always close to start with on clones as it dont have the roots to support the plant and it tends to have very close node spacing but soon changes once its got enough roots so node spacing does go back to normal,

now flowering clones mean you have to re-veg them, revegged clones and plants means you got monster cropped plants or clones, this means around 40% increase in yield at harvest if the clone was grown to the same size as the plant it came from,

if you take a clone in flower or harvest a plant and put it back under a veg cycle then you got the following happening,
week 1 you wont notice much difference at all,
week 2 you will have some very odd leaves, round curly leaves, leaves that look nothing like cannabis leaves,
weel 3 the plant is back to normal and back in veg, but you have now got a monster cropped clone of plant, i reveg at least 1 plant each time i harvest, when its back in veg you then get crazy growth, you get many many more branches and the plants end up much bushier, the last reveg i did i must of thrown away at least 60 cuttings, the plant was a huge bush with branches growing into each other and getting knotted up, but once its in flower it settles down and starts to stretch out, thats when you get the bigger yield, its why ive always revegged at least 1 plant and take some clones in flower as it gives some crazy branch growth and you end up with much bushier plants with 40% increase in branches compared with a regular plant or clone

sounds intresting donpaul so after you take the cutting how long do you re veg for? and do you take a clone from the bottom with flower already on there????

because my 3 flowering clone i didnt re veg just left them in 12,12 will take a photo later

and also when you go 12,12 do you start your flowering weeks from then or from when you first see flower????

Hello all

I have some photos today for you.

The first photo is a cutting from a white widow extra big bud this was taken on day 25 of flower, is there any thing i need to do to it like cut the flowers off???

100_39203.JPG

the next photo is of exodus cheese this cutting was done on day 65 of flower, do i need to do anything to this one??? both cutting have been turned to 18,6 so when will i know to switch back to 12,12???

100_39193.JPG

the last photo is of 4 cheese i took cutting from about 4 weeks ago and left them under 12,12 just to see what happened really, these were taken from a plant that was on harvest day.

100_39212.JPG

any comments ?????????

Hi mate, i indoors we start the flowering date as the first day we flip 12-12, outdoors you start flowering at the day you see the flowers forming,

when i take clones from a flowering plant the clones have flowers on them or small buds, i take the clone then the clone needs to be cloned under a veg schedule not under 12-12, to put it back into veg you need to put it under a veg schedule, so i take my clones around week 5 or 6 of flower, usually the lower shoots i cut off and bin as they dont produce much so are just wasting energy so i cut these off so the plant produces bigger buds up top, so these small lower branches with buds on the end or small buds i cut off and put in a cloner dome, then it goes under 20-4 until its back in veg then it goes in my veg room under 18-6, ive just reveged 2 clones now and transplanted the one to a bigger pot and its throwing out branches all over the place, the other reveg clone is needing a bigger pot so will transplant in the next day or 2,

this is what happens when i take a flowering clone,
week 1 i see no difference at all
week 2 i notice some very strange leaf growth, curly leaves and leaves that dont look like mj leaves
week 3 the plant is back in veg and is now a monster cropped plant.

if your growing the clones under 12-12 then they will flower as normal, all plants and clones will continue to flower under 12-12, a reveg means just that you need to put the plants back under a veg schedule, so if i reveg a whole plant then i harvest the plant and leave some lower popcorn buds on it then it goes under 20-4 until its back in veg then i put it under 18-6 with my other plants in veg, it wont go back into veg under 12-12 it needs to be above 18-6, i find 24-0 and 20-4 the quickest method to get plants back into veg,

so 12-12 wont do anything at all, all it will do is keep the clones in flower and you wont get any change at all and no benefit from the clones, stick them under 20-4 for 2 or 3 weeks then their back in veg and you will then have a monster cropped plant

do not cut anything off the clones, just put them under a veg schedule, they wont reveg under 12-12 as its a flowering schedule,

so if you put them under 20-4 today then it 2 or 3 weeks you will be getting the crazy growth all reveg plants do, under 12-12 they will flower and reach harvest and die just like the parent plant would of if you never harvested it, so i always reveg 1 plant per grow and usually take at least 1 clone from 2 plants in flower, if i have a really nice plant i want to clone but only find out its a nice plant in flower then ill take a clone and reveg,

so thats why your plants are not going back into veg, the way your doing it is the same as a person would who was trying to clone an auto, their is just no benefit as the clone continues to flower and wont go back into veg, but a photo plant can be put back into veg if you put it back under a veg schedule,

hi i have put all cuttings under a 20/4 light now. do you have a photo of what the reveg plant will look like? when its ready to flip to 12.12?
I have been getting some green alge in my trays the last 3 days, never had that before i guess it is the light

ok, so you clones now should revert back to veg in 2 weeks to 3 weeks, then you will get the crazy growth, dont remove any buds or cut or top anything as its not needed,

let me flick back through my pics and ill post some of my plants, give me a few minutes to go find them,

yep the light is causing the algae, you need to try and find a way of stopping the algae, it can cause problems,

here is one of the plants i put back under 12-12 after harvest, you can see ive harvested most the plant but just left a very small couple of buds and leaves on the botom of the plant, that then goes under 20-4 till its back in veg then i drop it to 18-6 until i flip 12-12
20130927_174725.jpg

this is one of my reveg sensi star clones, its now back in veg
20130927_173949.jpg

below is a kerala x skunk reveg, you can see its now growing like a regular plant, its throwing out branches all over the place with no training what so ever, as it gets bigger i will train the branches to the edges of the pots as when the new shoots start growing up their will be lots of them
20130927_173751.jpg

here is another reveg clone, its not back in veg in this pic and has only just been rooted as its now starting to grow the stressed looking leaves, but all this clone was was one of the very small bottom branches that had a bud on the end,
20130927_173319.jpg

below is a reveg plant, this is not one of mine but will give you some idea of what to expect
monster_cropped.jpg

monster7.jpg

below is one of my last reveg plants, it had no training what so ever and i had to defol a few times and also removed well over 50 branches to open the plant up for flower,
PICT3335.JPG

here is the above plant in early flower and before i did a lot of branch removal
PICT3187.JPG

PICT3188.JPG

the kind of cuttings i was throwin away where of this size below, it was basically branches and shoots that wasnt getting much light, plus i removed leaves through the whole grow just to let light in to as many parts of the plant as possible, i easily filled a big carrier bag with leaves and stems
PICT3189.JPG

PICT3181.JPG

this was further back just before flipping 12-12
PICT3150.JPG

below is another reveg clone, you can see how many branches grew out of just one bud, this clone was the same as the one i posted a few pics up, it was just 1 bud that i put back into veg and it give me lots of branches growing up then these branches had lots of branches growing off them, they get bushy pretty quick once back in veg
PICT3085.JPG

wow i cant wait to have a bush like that. so soon as i get the crazy branches at about 12inch tall just flip 12,12. This weekend i will harvest just 2 cheese i have. i will leave the lower branches and flip to 20,4 just to see how it goes,at it has been a good plant with loads of bud.

I guess this might border the reveg topic a'll are discussing, but I got a good revegger for ya! From this year 13', this girl headed into reveg after germing and starting off under 18/6 for a good month+, ended up killing off all her nugs and shooting out new single leaf growth, which started 3 finger, then 5, 7 finger leaf and so on. Very cool to see a plant reveg and then hit flower for a second time. Got to love nature.

This is along the lines of what you will see, tried to get it from the beginning to the end, hope ya'll enjoy!
IMG_060716.jpg
IMG_040013.jpg

IMG_130710.jpg
IMG_089217.jpg
IMG_089414.jpg
IMG_080523.jpg
IMG_080722.jpg
IMG_060617.jpg

IMG_14629.jpg
IMG_14639.jpg

IMG_20369.jpg
IMG_186211.jpg