Who Is Cannoisseuras And What Does He Do?

Hi Canno

I want to say great thread and thank you for being willing to impart some of your knowledge on us first time growers

Sorry to hear about the hard times but as you know its those hard times that shape us into the people we are today and from your posts you seem like a great guy. Keep up the great work .... peace all the way from Africa ✌

Thx for the compliment and welcome

So I just made a few purchases to better my garden
420-magazine-mobile1063654045.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1326607815.jpg
420-magazine-mobile984541688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1396046511.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1850880510.jpg

Just a few essentials to help make the garden run a little bit more efficiently

I love it too....I wish I didny need a scrubber. I wish I lived in the woods with no close neighbors or no worries of unexpected guest.

The other day I was watching tv and the police knocked on my door. They said they had a fee hang up calls and came to check. It turned out my adopted younging wanted to see if 911 was a real number smh.......kids

He was pretty cool but still insisted on talking to my wife before leaving to make sure she wasnt trying to call and I was beating her ass and hung the phone up. Thats kinda good I guess because im sure that happens alot more then people think.....ANYWAYS.....long story short.....thank god for the scrubber that day.

Back
Top Bottom