Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds At The Vault

Dinafem-Cannabis-Seeds-1.png

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store just don’t stop! Big thanks to the team at Dinafem Seeds who have partnered up with us for this giveaway.

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

You can use discount code Dinafem15 for 15% off all Dinafem Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Here is a quick link to our Dinafem Seeds section!

Promo will close on the 21st Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
This is awesome! I love Dinafem seeds so much! These guys seeds are some of the best! Dinafem will never let you down!

Hi @George from The Vault ! Solid sponsorship!

I've never grown Dinafem but would sure like to change that!

Thanks!

Dinafem-Cannabis-Seeds-1.png

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store just don’t stop! Big thanks to the team at Dinafem Seeds who have partnered up with us for this giveaway.

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

You can use discount code Dinafem15 for 15% off all Dinafem Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Here is a quick link to our Dinafem Seeds section!

Promo will close on the 21st Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
I just dropped two different strains of your seeds for the first time today. Blue Widow feminized, and Blueberry cookies feminized. First time with Dinafem and would love a chance to try some other strains. Thanks for the chance.....

Back
Top Bottom