WW's 2nd Grow - Borderliner XTRM - 2x2 - Single Plant- LED - Reveg?

Here's how the plant looks like as week 11 starts :

IMG_133041.JPG

IMG_133133.JPG

There are some discolorations here and there but overall it's handling the flush pretty well. On the previous grow I had strong deficiencies that started mid flowering. Here I do not have these and it's probably because I kept feeding the plant at every watering from two weeks after flip. I also hate a more steady pH (6,2).

Chop is for next week and I'm excited! Cheers!

2 days ago was harvest day! I had about 2 hours of trimming (still noob) and I'm pretty satisfied at how the buds look like.
I'm going to be making cannabutter in a few days so it's the perfect timing!

IMG_137331.JPG

IMG_137442.JPG

IMG_137644.JPG

IMG_137745.JPG

I'll post an update when I weigh and jar the buds!

Thanks man!

It's all jarred and damn that was a pleasant grow! Everything went fine, no mold, no deficiencies and not too much guessing. Of course it did help having you around for tips :)

So even though these are garbage phenos from a garbage breeder, I managed to pull 70g and 10g of trim! I'd say I got about the same as the previous plant but the buds now have a 3 times more trichomes so i'm happy about the overall quality.

During trimming I noticed that some buds had seeds (only 2-3 lower popcorn buds). Any idea why?
Tomorrow I'll be preparing the soil for the next grow. I'm really looking forward to it and I hope I get good genetics for a change :)
Cheers!

Nice one, that's a good haul and more trichs is always nice;)

When cannabis plants haven't been pollinated they often hermie late in flower to self-pollinate and make its genes survive, it's nothing to worry about and usually just results in a few more or less mature seeds in the fluffy popcorn buds.

Looking forward to the new grow:)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom