Super Silver Haze CBD - 2x2 Tent - Organic

Hi guys! Quick update on the beast :)

IMG_156728.jpg

Hi guys! I just switched to flowering because it was growing too much everyday and I have no idea on how much it's going to stretch :)
First time I'm growing a sativa dominant strain and it's got the same bushiness as the indica dominant strain from my previous grows. I had to defoliate quite a lot :

IMG_162929.jpg

It doesn't look too tall but it's actually 60cm high. The next two weeks are going to be interesting!

I did a way too long veg but last year I had a super warm summer and I didn't want the bud to grow at a 35°C temp (95°F). I still got a serious stash so I wasn't in a rush as well but I know it's kinda dumb because of the power consumption.

Cheers!

Hi guys! I just switched to flowering because it was growing too much everyday and I have no idea on how much it's going to stretch :)
First time I'm growing a sativa dominant strain and it's got the same bushiness as the indica dominant strain from my previous grows. I had to defoliate quite a lot :

IMG_162929.jpg

It doesn't look too tall but it's actually 60cm high. The next two weeks are going to be interesting!

Cheers!

Look really great!! :thumb:
You should think of a way to train her, LST or SCROG, she will get very tall!! :)

Thanks guys for the nice words!

Look really great!! :thumb:
You should think of a way to train her, LST or SCROG, she will get very tall!! :)

That's gonna be tough because I did quite some LST already and the main colas are already touching the sides of the tent so there's not much I can do besides hoping for a small stretch! I still got about 50-60cm (19-23") space above for extra stretch ;)

IMG_163727.jpg

Nice looking plant. Cant wait to see the buds on it.
Are you gonna give it some CO2 ?
Good job on the LST, it look awesome.

Hey man, thanks for dropping a message! No CO2 unfortunately since the tent is in my bathroom.

The plant keeps on stretching, we're 2 weeks into flowering and yesterday I took off 30 minutes from the light schedule.

IMG_166627.jpg

IMG_166731.jpg

I'm gonna defoliate the big fan leaves in the next days and I'm going to set my dehumidifier to avoid rot on the later part of flowering.

Thanks guys!

I'm currently starting week 3 of flowering and I feed at full strength according to the Biobizz nutrient schedule :)

That was yesterday :

IMG_170023.jpg

IMG_170131.jpg

I had to defoliate a lot but it's still looking quite bushy! If you see things that I could improve please let me know!

Thank you Dinsdale! My mistake, it's actually 3 weeks completed since flip, starting week 4 today :)

The young buds are showing some frost already! The next updates will include macro pictures so we can see the progress better.

Also forgot to add that I took away another 30 minutes from the light schedule, bringing it to 11 hours per day.

Hi everyone!

We're starting week 5 and this is how the plant looks like :

IMG_172838.jpg

IMG_172938.jpg

IMG_172737.jpg

The stretch kind of stalled so I'm glad, I don't think that I will have height issues. Buds are starting to pack some weight and if I see that some branches can't hold on their own I'll get some bamboo sticks to help them out.

The dehumidifier is of great help and the RH is between 40-45%.
Next update in a couple of days :)

Let's hope so! I noticed something weird today : 95% of the trichomes from sugar leaves already turned amber. I got a few on the bud leaves but it's odd to see some trichomes turn amber before pistils. Crazy plant!

Hi everyone!
Finally some more news. We're in the middle of week 6 of flowering. Yesterday I cut the tip of all the main buds to do some backbuilding.
Here's some pictures so you can see how it's looking!

IMG_179630.jpg

IMG_179828.jpg

IMG_180243.jpg

IMG_180031.jpg

IMG_180130.jpg

So as you can see there are a lot of amber trichomes already! Other than that nothing special, it's already been a while since I didn't need to add lime juice to the feed because the big amount of nutrients lower the pH on their own.
We had two warm days and I was afraid it would last but the rest of the week will have acceptable temperatures for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom