X Marks the Spot - XLR8's Big Bang Auto Hydro Grow 2011

Hi OMM! I almost missed your post (and a few others) -- too many good meds yesterday. ;)

Yes, I can't seem to sit still for too long. Honestly, I should be taking it easier than I am, though I'm being pretty careful not to do anything foolish that could cause further injury/damage. The recovery is going very well so far, and I am ahead of schedule so far - just have to keep reminding myself that I still have a ways to go. ;)

I was inspired by your praise for Lucy - after hearing how much you (and a few others around here) like it, it seemed like a no brainer to add to my next grow. So far I've got 2 Lucy's, and 1 Skywalker already forming their first sets of tiny little leaves.

I expect that another Skywalker and a Lavender should eventually poke their heads out of the Rapid Rooters by later this evening (I hope). I plan on keeping and growing 4 of these 5 seedlings. Ideally 2 Lucy's, a Lavender, and a Skywalker. Depends on whether I have issues with the Lavender seedling which hasn't sprouted yet (or the Skywalker).

For kicks, I'm planning on germinating one more seed - a newer Sativa and putting it in it's own single bucket system in the flowering room after a very small veg state. I've been wanting a good Sativa for a while now. :)

Hi xlr8 :)
I thought that's what you were doing...being very careful to not hurt yourself.
I don't remember seeing a Skywalker or a Lavender grown before so that would be cool. Like you said...Lucy....is a favorite of many people......must be a reason. :yahoo:

I had to laugh at a very short veg on the sativa...you just got to do it to those things. :high-five:

People have sure enjoyed your Journal...me too! :thanks:

Thanks brotha! I'm looking at both right now. I am looking to do singles, and my budget is 60-80 bones. Just not too familiar with Attitude's site. So the UFOs are the freebies right?

Yep. And after 2 years being a satisfied customer, I've had many UFO's to play with!

:thumb:

Wheeeew doggies, shipping sure is high with those guys though! Is that typical?

I think it seems high, too. But, then it's worth the extra care since the contents are pretty fragile, too. Seeds ain't cheap unless you make your own, which I'd like to try at some point soon. :)

I should add that the Big Bang Autoflower in this grow was a freebie seed from the Single Seed Center. A pretty good freebie in its own right! :)

I think it seems high, too. But, then it's worth the extra care since the contents are pretty fragile, too. Seeds ain't cheap unless you make your own, which I'd like to try at some point soon. :)

:yahoo:
Yup, makin yer own, thats where its at:high-five:

I opted for the t-shirt, not sure how protective it'll be against damage lol....
But damn, between shipping, and the damn shirt, it took half my budget!

:yahoo:
Yup, makin yer own, thats where its at:high-five:

I opted for the t-shirt, not sure how protective it'll be against damage lol....
But damn, between shipping, and the damn shirt, it took half my budget!

I feel ya brotha. I really truly do. :whoa: :surrender:

Sometimes, though, the shirts are very kickass! :peace:

Good point! I have a favorite shirt I got with my Silver Surfer Vape, and I wear it out on walks. Just waiting for someone to ask me about it... lol

the bigger the order the less cost-per-seed to ship. I made three orders last year, should have made one and saved the shipping cost, but got a ton of freebies, so I call it a wash.

I think the discount code 420 still may work with some of the seed banks too.

This is still valid (420 code). I need to inventory my stuff, got some femmed beans I could just grow for giggles (well, and meds too)...

I feel ya brotha. I really truly do. :whoa: :surrender:

My two cents. I have closet full of t shirts...my working shirts. Some I wear to the Marine Base just to get em going. :yahoo:

If you time your oder with their monthly specials you can really clean up. One order I had 13 freebies. Don't for get the 10% off in if you use special code 420 you get another 10% off when you check out.
Never had a bad oder or problems with them either. :yummy:

My two cents. I have closet full of t shirts...my working shirts. Some I wear to the Marine Base just to get em going. :yahoo:

If you time your oder with their monthly specials you can really clean up. One order I had 13 freebies. Don't for get the 10% off in if you use special code 420 you get another 10% off when you check out.
Never had a bad oder or problems with them either. :yummy:

I've noticed you can really get some good deals if you do exactly what you say, OMM. You can get freebies galore if the right company is having the right promotion. Excellent point!

:)

Well as this journal has officially been wrapped up, I'd like to formally invite everyone to check out my new journal:

Xlr8's "Flo N Gro" Hydro Multiple Strains 2011

I loved having you all here, and I really hope you will check out my new journal. There will be new strains, new hydro gear, more lighting, new nutrients from Blue Planet Nutrients, and lots of other general fun. Come check it out! :reading420magazine:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom