Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favourite version of Working Class Hero is sung by Marianne Faithful. Have you heard that one?
Oops! 1st puff of the day and I've got fingers doin their own thing! I haven't heard her version but YouTube is awesome! And ill check it out fore sure. All those hours of listening to records, cassettes then cds to write and copy lyrics is something musicians don't have to mess with.
Thanks for the suggestion and....
Stay stoneder.

Hehe, I just look in the mirror for that!
Martins sound sweet! That Heart tune. I didn't associate the beginning and the rest of the song for 25 years I bet. I think it's like 2 different tunes that come together oddly well.
Good morning Stone. I love songs that have an odd dichotomy. I think of Zep, Floyd, Beatles and tons of jazz. Dude! I went out and took a couple bud leaves off to scope them and was pleased to see clear, milky and a few amber trichs.........And No poop! Looks like I'll be getting scissor fingers pretty soon. Have a great day and stay stoneder.

Good morning Stone. I love songs that have an odd dichotomy. I think of Zep, Floyd, Beatles and tons of jazz. Dude! I went out and took a couple bud leaves off to scope them and was pleased to see clear, milky and a few amber trichs.........And No poop! Looks like I'll be getting scissor fingers pretty soon. Have a great day and stay stoneder.
Beautiful! I'll be right behind you!

TUESDAY NEWSDAY CLOSER AND CLOSER TO CBD NIRVANA DAY UPDATE

Hello all, what a beautiful day today is! Started out damp after some rain during the night. I blew dried them with the leaf blower on idle early today to see how that went. Maybe it went good, It spread the wetness over the leaves making it easier to dry. Yeah, that's what I'm going to believe.

More ready by the day!

TUESDAY NEWSDAY CLOSER AND CLOSER TO CBD NIRVANA DAY UPDATE

Hello all, what a beautiful day today is! Started out damp after some rain during the night. I blew dried them with the leaf blower on idle early today to see how that went. Maybe it went good, It spread the wetness over the leaves making it easier to dry. Yeah, that's what I'm going to believe.

More ready by the day!

Awesome shrubbery ya got there!

So pretty and so many white pistils I'd wait until you start getting frost before taking those down!
Start seeing frost! You mean it gets better? Sweet! There's a fair bit of frost coming on now. I'm seeing more by the day so every day counts! Not too much rot so far. Not enough to be concerned with. That tells me there's time. I think at least 5 days before I have to start to worry, maybe a week. Thanks for that Shed, I didn't
know cbd is stored in trichomes like thc.
Awesome shrubbery ya got there!
I'll not RUN AWAAAAY!

Start seeing frost! You mean it gets better? Sweet! There's a fair bit of frost coming on now. I'm seeing more by the day so every day counts! Not too much rot so far. Not enough to be concerned with. That tells me there's time. I think at least 5 days before I have to start to worry, maybe a week. Thanks for that Shed, I didn't
know cbd is stored in trichomes like thc.
Damn sorry, I meant frost frost as in 32º frost! :oops:

I think you should wait until the weather becomes inhospitable to plants before taking them down.

Highya SO,

Laden looking ladies you have there! That'll keep you in cbd oil for a long while!! I grew one last year (actually 2) and their colas were loaded with sugar leaves too. Fat buds, too! They are gorgeous looking ladies! Happy Smokin'

Damn sorry, I meant frost frost as in 32º frost! :oops:

I think you should wait until the weather becomes inhospitable to plants before taking them down.
Whew, I can put my nose back in whack:rofl:. Thanks brother! That or bud rot will be the factor I'm thinking. History has it rot may be the one. We'll see. They'
re doing very well for here now!
Highya SO,

Laden looking ladies you have there! That'll keep you in cbd oil for a long while!! I grew one last year (actually 2) and their colas were loaded with sugar leaves too. Fat buds, too! They are gorgeous looking ladies! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! We're both, and one of my daughters also, is really looking to feel a difference after we get going on it!

Outstanding Stone,
:green_heart:

Buds look charged with trichomes. If you can stretch it... let them go longer. The pheno looks very sativa (and as I said that I looked up the linage of Candida), WOW what a gene pool!

Outstanding Stone,
:green_heart:

Buds look charged with trichomes. If you can stretch it... let them go longer. The pheno looks very sativa (and as I said that I looked up the linage of Candida), WOW what a gene pool!

Will do Dan, our location and weather will say. It's looking very good for the next week! Thanks for the lineage!
OMG! Definitely a fave! Silly English kunighit.
An early stoner movie! 💝

Would it be to much to ask if you n mrs otter come stay at my house next summer. I got a real big back yard. Lots of sun. You could plant your bushes all-round the place. Just think bout it a while and lmk. :love:

Looking good bro!

Candidas are looking beautiful, but still a ways to go yet. I sure hope bad weather holds off a little longer. 🤞
I'm pretty sure I saw a member is going to review a test kit soon. I'm going out on a ledge and am guessing, assuming, since I've heard of a surprise coming from said member Wed., that may be it. I'm just letting things play out. I very well could be wrong. I don't want to mention fact I think I know because It's a surprise.
I'm interested in a code for a discount if there is one is all. Thursday I'll see if I'm onto something and will mention the kit if the review kicks off on Wednesday. I may be full of bull too. We'll see. Be hopeful!
:popcorn:

Hey hey, I'm a bit behind but I intend to catch up. Bode and Otter, are you adding anything like a castile soap or oil to make the JMS stick to the leaves or do they not need that?

Highya SO, CR, guys,

I don't add anything to the spray because it's going on budded ladies. The less anything I put on them the better while buds are finishing up. I probably should wash the buds before putting to dry, but I like streamlined. I've never had any problem by not sashing. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom