ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

How can anyone sue for telling the truth? That's what gets me about these 'big brand' lighting companies, they are here to deceive us with smoke & mirrors whilst pulling our pants down & robbing us.
I've been impressed with your topled grows as this proves there are 'cheap' units out there that get results & I'm expecting similar results from znet.
I'd really like to see you test some of the 'big boys' side by side with one of the proven Chinese units. Have any of them got the balls to let you test them? Fancy websites & marketing are all well & good but have they any substance?
Keep up the good work brother, I'll watch on with interest

So far none have the balls lol . Me and my brother were just talking about that. They would be at great risk if I got my hands on them and they where matched or out grown by cheaper ones. They know I would not hesitate telling it like it is. I might borrow one of my brothers and do a grow off like you said. But for now I am just pushing the china ones to see what can put out. The ZNET got the big buds already starting flowers so it is off to a good and fast start. Oh.. what you said about websites. I said it in one of my videos. China's sites are not that US friendly most of the time. They are like ebay in a way. The (So called) US lights websites are more of what we are use to and more user friendly. The (substance) is they are making a trust feeling for buyers I would guess. All I want for Christmas is a ZNET16 lol Now thats a grow off,A ZNET16 VRS 192x3......

Hahaa, it doesn't surprise me they wont step up to the challenge. It would be great to see you do a comparison with your brothers in the future though, that would be interesting :)
I'm from the UK & we don't seem to produce 'own brand' units as you do in the US, so whilst researching through the waffle on the US sites I found they all claim to have the perfect light. 'Secret formula spectrums' 'patent pending super lenses' etc. I'm pretty sure it's all lies myself. Many claim they are the 'worlds most advanced' 'best in the market' etc etc, yet non set up side by side grows against their competition. It's as though they are all scared of each other.
I love that you have shown us,the grower the the truth on Chinese lights. I now know of a reputable Chinese supplier with proven results, and it's all because of you OC. All a plant needs is the right spectrum & intensity of light to get results, it's not as complicated as the 'big brands' would like us to believe. They are trying to blind us with science & over-complicating the simple needs of a cannabis plant. I get what you're saying with the US vs China websites, China is ebay/amazon, US is a swanky showroom with a sharp suited salesman, sweet talking you with sales patter.
Let the grow off begin....

My 2 cents, if you use one of each light and do a grow off without commenting which you think is better and let the viewer be the judge of what they see, you will not be violating any law and the results will speak for themselves.

I agree this could be a great idea but there might be a slight problem. The camera angle and position would have to be just right for each plant in order for the viewers to really see the difference.

There web site is down and getting rebuilt for better info and use. I have a link to see prices if you would like just let me know and I will pm you link. I would order threw Amy only so you have a rep to give best price and will know about your shipping.

I've just subscribed to your grow Jack. How much did you pay for your lights?

There web site is down and getting rebuilt for better info and use. I have a link to see prices if you would like just let me know and I will pm you link. I would order threw Amy only so you have a rep to give best price and will know about your shipping.

Boom
;)

Looking good CO, it will be interesting to see the results with a spectrum which has more red visible.
Thanks to yourself & a few others for showing us your grows with LED's, I have now ordered some LED lights off Sara. The price she gave me was a no brainer, I just need my seeds to germinate now :)

Looking good CO, it will be interesting to see the results with a spectrum which has more red visible.
Thanks to yourself & a few others for showing us your grows with LED's, I have now ordered some LED lights off Sara. The price she gave me was a no brainer, I just need my seeds to germinate now :)

Good to hear you on your way. Thank you for stopping by I look forward to reading about your grow.

Looking really nice man! Count me in for the rest of the ride :D

What are the cons and pros with led light?

Ok let me start with the cons for me. The size is a little on the small side for my grow rooms. Now with all my LEDS the mounting cables make the light hand way to low for tent with medium sized plants. Like I have said all of them so far do not have rods that go threw mounts to hook on too so you have make your own to get good adjustment. Thats about all the cons I have for now being that I jsut started in flower so no big info to share yet. The switch's are odd. They have two and each one just controls half of the light not the light spectrum, I would prefer one would turn light on and other control extra red not needed in veg.

Now lets go onto the pros for me. The veg side was outstanding for the short time I had it in veg. The foot print was good for about 3 sq feet. The daziy chain feature is awesome. I am not using it but having that is sweet. As I said before the extra red these lights have and having one uv per light cluster should do very well in flower and making good resin. The fan you can not really hear,supper quite.

That is all I have for you guys on the pro and cons for me. I am way to young in the flower mode to give anymore. I wish you all the best.

Hi Co,
Been following along & watching the videos too :thumb:
I´m also curious about Znet performance.
:allgood: for your grow!
Cheers
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to watch my videos. I find it is a lot better for me to show things and show how they work.

Once again, Great video Professor. I'm shooting for an LED for my next grow which should be around late September, early October. Saving the pennies while I make some meds with my current grow. Can you shoot me the price list link for the ZNET site? Here or in pm.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge my friend.

very nice video, the monster trained one is a beautie.

I had a view over your other topics , your installation just left my ass on the floor. very good job !

The day law changes here, i'll take your tech pics as a goal to reach :)

'im in !!

Back
Top Bottom