ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

Well well... I found out what to use to make my led lights look normal colors when I need to look at plants and it cost a hole whopping 6.99. lol Almost bought the 7 glass's. Well here is two pis where you can see the extra red that the ZNETS put out.

This pic is with the ZNET turned off
20140531_020909.jpg

and now this is with them turned on and you can see my glass's no longer work right with the extra red
20140531_020935.jpg
20140531_020951.jpg
20140531_020840.jpg

My freaking torch welding goggles lmao. See I try and prove that some company's rip us off. Now look at all the glass's for led price's and look at welding goggles. What a rip off. Well I found out what works on my leds and spilled the beans.Now I can not talk for other led company's.

Great minds my friend. I saw someone using the 7's on a video & they had green lenses. I instantly thought welding/safety glasses must have the same/similar effect due to their green lenses & you've just proved my theory. :bravo:

Great minds my friend. I saw someone using the 7's on a video & they had green lenses. I instantly thought welding/safety glasses must have the same/similar effect due to their green lenses & you've just proved my theory. :bravo:

Lmao I was on 7 web site and thought the hell with this lets give the old welding glass's a try.

CONGRATULATIONS ON POTM CO Finest, I'm subscribing to your journals. If I wants to learn, then learn from the best. It will take me awhile to catch up, see you on the other side.

:cheer::yahoo: "POTM" :welldone::adore::adore:

Well the flowers are showing now. So far all is looking great. I can not wait to see the flower stretch and the buds develop. Tic-Tock= the waiting game.
20140603_012408.jpg
20140603_012418.jpg
20140603_012505.jpg
20140603_012539.jpg
20140603_012551.jpg

Hey CO Finest, in about 1 month I will be ordering seeds & lights, I know the price for a 600w MH & a 1000w HPS but I don't have a clue about your ZNETS4 or znet16. I watched your video on atmosphere, I was thinking if I end up with a unheated garage the heat from the cool tubes would help heat the lung room in the winter (the half of the garage that is not a grow room). I know you grow with HID & LED so you can let me know what you think, it would be different if I was growing in a spare room but the miss is not good with that idea. Also I would need a light that would cover a 5'X5' area I'll have 4 of those. With this in mind how much do you save per month (HID -vs- LED)? Thank.

Hey CO Finest, in about 1 month I will be ordering seeds & lights, I know the price for a 600w MH & a 1000w HPS but I don't have a clue about your ZNETS4 or znet16. I watched your video on atmosphere, I was thinking if I end up with a unheated garage the heat from the cool tubes would help heat the lung room in the winter (the half of the garage that is not a grow room). I know you grow with HID & LED so you can let me know what you think, it would be different if I was growing in a spare room but the miss is not good with that idea. Also I would need a light that would cover a 5'X5' area I'll have 4 of those. With this in mind how much do you save per month (HID -vs- LED)? Thank.

Well you are asking the right ? for me. My MH and HPS are in a place Like what you are talking about so I can give you some good info.
Lets start with the price you all will get ZNET16 for just by telling Amy you are CO Finest friend 478$ US price.

Now lets break down your grow room. 5'X5' =25sq ft Now for veg with Mh that should have about 800watts and flower 1250watts
Now LED Veg around 575watts and Flower 875watts. These numbers will give you awesome yields but you can get away with about 100watts less on each posted.

For my HPS grow I have a few things I do to help with temps needed. Lets start with winter time. I have fan controls on exhaust fans so when needing heat I start with slowing fan speed until all the way on low. Now I have 6" cool hoods not tubes. for winter time. When needing more heat I take out the glass and that does the trick for me. Now when I do that I have to move my filter on the other side of fan. So when glass is on I Like to pull air threw filter and when glass is off I have fan blow threw filter. I think on the first page on my R.D.W.C, I have a pic of my setup witch is when glass is on lights. Now summer time Most of the time fan is on High and Glass is on. Now I do run 6" intake line with a inline fan where it has cool air to pull from to help with heat as well. Last but not least is Light on from 9pm-9am flower and 5pm-9am veg to have lights on at night when cooler and off during hot times for summer Now for winter I use the same to get heat while it is cold. Some Days I do add a oil space heater.

Ok last month cost was with veg running 18/6 and flower 12/12 on both MH,HPS and My LED rooms
i will round down to even numbers if you do not mind.
MH/HPS was 465$
Led/T5/T8 345$
Now My T5/T8 room use's more Amps then my MH room but they are close
Ok reason is T5/T8/CFL room also has Three fans Three clone dooms with heaters and there own lights that run 24hr.
Now the price break down is ONLY the grow room's. My HPS room Is R.D.W.C witch has a 480gph and 2 air pumps + fans running 24hours.
This is all the time I have for this post. I hope I have a little info you were asking about in it. I have to start working on D.W.C and clone off videos now. I wish you the best and please post any more ? you may have.

Just back to office after 4 days public holiday.Wish you have had a good time too

Nice to have you back. He caught me at a good time with his ? lol I was waiting for cam to charge so I have time to try and give a little info.

Yes CO Finest your explanation did help thank you very much.

two days later to say they are so beautiful, fingerz were lazy last days. sorry :smokin:

explanation very complete, a bit hard to understand everything but quite clear now. Good choice

Well you are asking the right ? for me. My MH and HPS are in a place Like what you are talking about so I can give you some good info.
Lets start with the price you all will get ZNET16 for just by telling Amy you are CO Finest friend 478$ US price.

Now lets break down your grow room. 5'X5' =25sq ft Now for veg with Mh that should have about 800watts and flower 1250watts
Now LED Veg around 575watts and Flower 875watts. These numbers will give you awesome yields but you can get away with about 100watts less on each posted.

For my HPS grow I have a few things I do to help with temps needed. Lets start with winter time. I have fan controls on exhaust fans so when needing heat I start with slowing fan speed until all the way on low. Now I have 6" cool hoods not tubes. for winter time. When needing more heat I take out the glass and that does the trick for me. Now when I do that I have to move my filter on the other side of fan. So when glass is on I Like to pull air threw filter and when glass is off I have fan blow threw filter. I think on the first page on my R.D.W.C, I have a pic of my setup witch is when glass is on lights. Now summer time Most of the time fan is on High and Glass is on. Now I do run 6" intake line with a inline fan where it has cool air to pull from to help with heat as well. Last but not least is Light on from 9pm-9am flower and 5pm-9am veg to have lights on at night when cooler and off during hot times for summer Now for winter I use the same to get heat while it is cold. Some Days I do add a oil space heater.

Ok last month cost was with veg running 18/6 and flower 12/12 on both MH,HPS and My LED rooms
i will round down to even numbers if you do not mind.
MH/HPS was 465$
Led/T5/T8 345$
Now My T5/T8 room use's more Amps then my MH room but they are close
Ok reason is T5/T8/CFL room also has Three fans Three clone dooms with heaters and there own lights that run 24hr.
Now the price break down is ONLY the grow room's. My HPS room Is R.D.W.C witch has a 480gph and 2 air pumps + fans running 24hours.
This is all the time I have for this post. I hope I have a little info you were asking about in it. I have to start working on D.W.C and clone off videos now. I wish you the best and please post any more ? you may have.

With the quotes giving thanks by the way CO FINEST what is ur kwt per hour @ where u live ? thanks ! ttyl looking good nice bud sites !

Back
Top Bottom