Zombie Goat - The Re-Vegging 2015

Day 99

Here are some pics from day 99. She's looking nice and green and the little buds are starting to grow. If the weather starts getting colder, I will move her inside to finish under the HPS at 11/13.

reveg20.JPG

reveg211.JPG

Yes, please leave her out.
I'm still hunting her down...
Almost there. Lol.
In seriousness, I really would snag her.

You might be able to sniff her out, she is smelling really nice, but beware of the dogs when you come over the fence. Looks like a couple more days of nice weather before it starts getting colder, but lows still above freezing.

OK, no harvest report? Geez, tempt a girl like that COgrower. I suppose I'll just have to wait like everyone else. Looks around for a spot to sit. :smokin:

I know you have been waiting on pins and needles to see the outcome of the re-veg, so without any further delay, here are the final pics of the Zombie Goat. I am happy with her overall and hope the buds are as dense as the first harvest. Next up is the final weight and seeing if I can re-veg her again.

Here she is just before being cut down.

harvest116.JPG

Here she is all washed and hanging.

harvest217.JPG

Finally, what is left for the next try, back under 24 hours light.

leftover2.JPG

Oh my gosh :slide:

Great news! Congrats on the harvest! You're doing the reveg community proud :rofl:

Talk about taking it to the next level! Man I could go on and on! Really happy for you man!

+Reps my friend!

Oh my gosh :slide:

Great news! Congrats on the harvest! You're doing the reveg community proud :rofl:

Talk about taking it to the next level! Man I could go on and on! Really happy for you man!

+Reps my friend!

Thanks, that's high praise coming from you. It was your re-veg that inspired me and now I want to see how far I can take it.

The final weight is in, and this is my new single plant record by over 5 grams, at 2.44 oz. The best part was the near zero cost growing outside and surviving a couple weeks alone while I was away.

There is some signs of new growth on the re-re-veg, but nothing too exciting. Should start seeing some funky single leaf growth in the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom