The perfect auto flower grow?

HigherTheHigh

just sampled my first norther lights bud, the grower told me it was an auto flower that had been jarred for just over 12 month.
iv got a 1x1 tent with a 600w hps setup in, going to get a small air conditioner though.
how many can i put in there? thinking 5 but is there a chance i can put more in?
wanting to jar them and put them away but i want a big enough yield of them to save growing them again for a few more year.

can you top an auto? heard people do it but im not an experianced grower to know if you can.
last thing whats the best 4" extracter motor i can get? the one i have isnt working i dont think.

thanks everyone

a 1x1 tent? ive heard good things about white widdow auto too.... after im done with my current experiment im gonna get me 10 seeds of WW auto for 55 shipped from 420... too good of a deal to pass up

1mx1m sorry :) iv grew 3 sweet/skunk the last grow but i ended up finishing way to early and never flushed them, have you or anyone heard good results from 420?
i hope your experiment goes to plan!

thanks for that bluecheeze, looks really well! im going to try next year for sure but it doesnt say any yields does it? the only reason im bothered about the yield is i dont want to continuesly grow for long periods of time, i love watching them grow and i think thats the only reason i do it! the buds after is just a giving bonus :D

thanks for that bluecheeze, looks really well! im going to try next year for sure but it doesnt say any yields does it? the only reason im bothered about the yield is i dont want to continuesly grow for long periods of time, i love watching them grow and i think thats the only reason i do it! the buds after is just a giving bonus :D

I am not sure but i think i read somewhere that he yielded 7 Oz!! from a auto, i think the strain was dutch passion Auto mazar. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am not sure but i think i read somewhere that he yielded 7 Oz!! from a auto, i think the strain was dutch passion Auto mazar. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

wow!!! now iv got time for that! dont no weather i can move this thread to the autoflower threads can i?
been using royal queen's but heard quite a good reputation with dutch passion

Back
Top Bottom