Yeah the Grow, Bloom and Top max will get you from start to finish. You can add the others but they aren't essential. Good to have some calmag if you need it. I've never really needed it but have it on standby now. I chose light mix as I'd read all mix can be a little hot for seedlings and autos. Some people use it without dramas though. I like the light mix as it gets you through the first week or two and then I'm in control of what the plants are getting.

Well for what its worth Ill just get some small bottles of the others just in case and bigger bottles for the main 3 and is that a cycle to run with or would you suggest to avoid that as its suggested by bio bizz themselves and white auto is 9 weeks from seed to harvest

With autos I started at half the recommended amounts and slowly build up. The plants will tell you if they want more or less. Easier to feed more if they're hungry than deal with too much. Keep on the veg schedule until they start flowering.

With autos I started at half the recommended amounts and slowly build up. The plants will tell you if they want more or less. Easier to feed more if they're hungry than deal with too much. Keep on the veg schedule until they start flowering.
Okay I'll run with that and see how it goes, gonna hit order now for the bio bizz bits. Feel like a kid at Christmas

20210214_153320.jpg
my box is built. 2 speed controlled USB fans and a 50watt full spectrum led light witch will be swapped for a 110watt full spec once flowering. Soils is bio bizz light mix witch will have top max and grow nutes added in due time. Feeding distilled water for the first week of germination. How important is it to control humidity as its mixed advice.

Thanks in advance and happy growing

Looks good, Taz!
You'll be surprised at just how much pot that little box will produce!
Good luck to you!- no reason you shouldn't be smoking your own homegrown pot in 3 months or so!
How important is it to control humidity as its mixed advice.
I have no control of the humidity in my box, but where I live (California) the (indoor) humidity is pretty low almost year round, but being in the UK, you may need to look into a small dehumidifier...
@VetSmoke85 will be able to give you a better answer on that question, I'm just guessing...

Looks good, Taz!
You'll be surprised at just how much pot that little box will produce!
Good luck to you!- no reason you shouldn't be smoking your own homegrown pot in 3 months or so!

I have no control of the humidity in my box, but where I live (California) the (indoor) humidity is pretty low almost year round, but being in the UK, you may need to look into a small dehumidifier...
@VetSmoke85 will be able to give you a better answer on that question, I'm just guessing...
Well at moment humidity is at 70% and tempatures 22degrees c. Ive got a small plastic cup over the seedling to create a ongoing cylce with moisture for the moment

Well at moment humidity is at 70% and tempatures 22degrees c. Ive got a small plastic cup over the seedling to create a ongoing cylce with moisture for the moment
That's fine for seedlings and veg. In flower you'll want to try and bring that down. My latest girl went through flower with 55-70% RH and had no issues but different strains can be more susceptible to mold. If air movement inside the cabinet is good it helps.

Yes the white widow is supposed to be a little bit more hardy to over feeding watering and stuff. Looks good and healthy. How many weeks? What's your medium out of curiosity
Hey my friend, I used Fox Farms Friendly Frog soil mixed with some cheap organic soil I had. I also used the Fox Farms trio pack nutrient. I think she was about 45 days from seed in this photo.

Lemonberry haze auto. Day 24 since seed and LST has been taking place. Responding well so far as you can see. Just started to feed the top max and grow with pH water. Hoping for more nodes but will see. There's 7 so far so fingers crossed. She seems to have kept herself sqaut. Will she shoot up over this coming week?

20210311_132153.jpg

20210311_132129.jpg

Everything will start pointing towards the light in no time
Looks good :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom