LeafLady's Medical Dispensary Grow #1

LeafLady

Hello everyone, LeafLady here!
Introducing our Medical Cannabis Dispensary Grow #1

STRAINS:

Jack Herer, XJ-13, Blue Dream, OG Kush, Qwerkle, Banana Pie Kush

# OF PLANTS: 25+

STRAIN TYPE: Sativa Hybrids, Indica Hybrids

CURRENT STATE: Complete, Total yield: 2360 grams!

GROW ENVIRONMENT: 10x10 Tent, Indoor, Air Cooled, 75 degrees F.

GROW MEDIUM: Soilless Medium, SunShine Mix #4

LAST POT SIZE: 5 Gallon

LIGHT TYPE: (4) 1000 watt HPS bulbs and digital ballast.

WATER TYPE: 100% R.O.

PPM: 1300

PH: 6.2

PESTS: Spider mite outbreak in early veg stunted growth, but were eliminated using Neem Oil on every watering.

TYPE OF NUTRIENTS USED: House and Garden's Cocos A&B, Drip Clean, Multi Zen, Magic Green, Shooting Powder and Roots Exelurator. Cal/Mag, Great White, Molasses (for flush).
familypic.jpg

Pictures:

Check out these roots! The secret is: House and Garden's A&B + Roots Exelurator + Great White=
photo134.JPG

Freshly transplanted clones take root!
photo-118.JPG

Week 1 Flower:
photo-28.JPG

Thumbs up :thumb: Week 6 Flower:
photo-36.JPG

Harvest Day!:
photo-45.JPG

Thanks everyone for checking this out!
:Namaste:

Hello everyone, LeafLady here!
Introducing our Medical Cannabis Dispensary Grow #1

STRAINS:

Jack Herer, XJ-13, Blue Dream, OG Kush, Qwerkle, Banana Pie Kush

# OF PLANTS: 25+

STRAIN TYPE: Sativa Hybrids, Indica Hybrids

CURRENT STATE: Complete, Total yield: 2360 grams!

GROW ENVIRONMENT: 10x10 Tent, Indoor, Air Cooled, 75 degrees F.

GROW MEDIUM: Soilless Medium, SunShine Mix #4

LAST POT SIZE: 5 Gallon

LIGHT TYPE: (4) 1000 watt HPS bulbs and digital ballast.

WATER TYPE: 100% R.O.

PPM: 1300

PH: 6.2

PESTS: Spider mite outbreak in early veg stunted growth, but were eliminated using Neem Oil on every watering.

TYPE OF NUTRIENTS USED: House and Garden's Cocos A&B, Drip Clean, Multi Zen, Magic Green, Shooting Powder and Roots Exelurator. Cal/Mag, Great White, Molasses (for flush).

Pictures:

Check out these roots! The secret is: House and Garden's A&B + Roots Exelurator + Great White=
photo134.JPG

Freshly transplanted clones take root!
photo-118.JPG

Week 1 Flower:
photo-28.JPG

Thumbs up :thumb: Week 6 Flower:
photo-36.JPG

Harvest Day!:
photo-45.JPG

Thanks everyone for checking this out!
:Namaste:

hahaha Bad ass jump suits! ;) ive had to wear them, i did electrical for 11 years and because i was always the tiny guy out, i got stuck with all the crawl space and attic jobs. oh yeah, i loved that job hahaha.. (heavy sarcasm lol) but one time i had to go under this ladys front porch that was modded into a living rm back in the 1800's and there was 1000 decades of cob webs and dead insect skeletons and snake skins haha, shit was loaded. the crawl space was only 13'' tall from dirt floor to bootom of floir joists so by the time i got out the suit was brown and black and covered with white cob weebs. lmao, shit was crazy, i didnt even bother taking the thing off when i got out because i was so skummy anyways. haha, besides i had to sit in my cousins truck onthe drive home and his one of the people i work with, so if there was anything crawling on me by that point it was in his truck now hahahaha.... gotta love family ;)

Back
Top Bottom