Watering schedule confusion

rtfdc1

420 Member
Hi all! What is a common watering schedule and how much do you supply to each plant? I'm using 3 gal fabric pots. I've tried using the every 3 day schedule but the plants don't respond as I think they should. When I try to adjust, I get yellowing leaves and tip curling. The water is pHed to approx. 6. Thanks.

What is the ph of the runoff water rtfdc1? Do you have any pictures?
Higherthehigh I wouldn't recommend watering daily. How do your plants look?

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

What is the ph of the runoff water rtfdc1? Do you have any pictures?
Higherthehigh I wouldn't recommend watering daily. How do your plants look?

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

I'm with The Germinator on this one. I'm only on my first grow, but the only time I watered my plants every day was when they were in their first pot, and that was only a 1/2 cup per watering. After I transplanted to 3 gallon air pots I watered them a half gallon of water every four days. Eventually, as they grew they began looking droopy on day 4, so I upped it to every 3 days. When they started looking droopy again I changed to every other day, but I also cut back from 1/2 to 1/3 gallon of water and that's still where I'm at now. I get only a little runoff which usually evaporates by the next watering. But experiment and see what works for you. Perhaps The Germinator will correct me :blushsmile: but I don't think you can do any harm to your plants by letting them go a little droopy, so long as you then give them water. Peace!

Back
Top Bottom