Acidity question

MB17

Hi all. Me again! My girls levels are waaaaay too acidic. We've just bought this product, but the info isn't any use in terms of amounts and instructions. You can see the size of the pot. How much should we spread? Do we spread or mix with water? Help!
20170914_110805.jpg
20170911_102708.jpg

I know she looks healthy. She's a random bagseed and man... the crap she's been thru! We moved house 3 weeks into flower. She didn't hermie after being in a hot car boot, she's just amazing
But, our PH tester is in the red (acid) and the ends of her leaves are drying and curling up. Should I post a pic?

What kind of PH tester do you have? If one of those stick in the ground el cheapo meters that tells you that and when to water, then you can get about as accurate a reading by sticking your finger in the soil and then put it in your mouth and decide a reading IMHO ;) :rofl: She looks a proper shade of green to me, so one of them "if it ain't broke don't frick with it, as then it will be messed up" in my opinion, as she seems to be getting nutrients she needs so doesn't appear like a PH lockout to me. Ends of the leaves doing that is usually too much nutrients (nute burn), so cut back on your dosage a bit or frequency of using them vs plain water.

Awesome to hear! She's a cool plant. May even clone her.
She only gets a nute water every 3rd water, which is why I didn't think it was a nute issue?

It varies a lot on the strain far as what it wants for nutrients, some you can't give too much and others are real picky. You are far enough along in Flower I would just leave it be far as adding something to soil or changing pots IMHO, as stress from a transplant could make it hermie. If it was me I would ride it out this time and use knowledge gained for next go around far as bigger pot or changing things up far as soil goes. I worry about the PH going in and don't care about what comes out, as in soil it will buffer itself quite a bit, unlike hydro or hydro like mediums where it more of a concern.

Back
Top Bottom