NewB here

Hi dozer5960,

Welcome to 420 Magazine and community of folks that gathers here.

Curious how far along you are into your first indoor grow? Also curious about any major differences you've already noticed?

Be well and happy growing!

I have changed my lights to 12/12 and sign of babies are here. Two of the plants were gifts from my son and when I got them they went to sleep as well. The 3rd one I started from seed she too has babies. I have struggled with over watering but I have my son has been a big help. I have another one in 16/8 from seed and two clones. I have mixed my own dirt adding compost I made, 3 year old horse poop, peet moss and added, the nutes. I made sure the Ph on my dirt was neutral and went from there testing as I went along. Very small operation. I find that outdoor is a battle due to pests and indoor is a battle due to nutes. Dozer

Sounds good Dozer5960. I've always suspect pests could really get tiresome in an outdoor grow.

My experience in active growing is limited to indoor, although there may have aledgedly been a few "gorilla, plant 'em and come back in 5 months" type grows in my much younger days. Anything recovered at the end of those was like pennies from heaven as we really had no expectations.

In the right circumstance, it sure would be nice to get outside and use the sunlight, instead of ramping up the electric bill though!

Be well and happy growing brother. Let us know if you decide to make a journal so we can follow along.

Hi to all again. TanR no offense here, but I am a sista, Dozer was my dog LOL Outdoor was great when I was in Ohio we planted in corn fields Lot of work but great yield. Fields had already been nuted by the time we went in. Outdoor in a garden area close to house is the pest problem Very hot and humid here. Last year it was white flies and spider mites. Can't get a handle of the Japanese Beatles even using Milky Spores in the compost and around my plants. I do have a 116x10' green house but not air tight so still pests. I'll stay in the closet!! LOL

Welcome dozer!
I grow both in and out. This time of year = inside. My outdoor journal will likely begin in April.
Been there / done that with pests both in and out. Whiteflies, root aphids, mites. All part of life's rich pageantry for us growers.

Back
Top Bottom