New guy from Canada

VindictiveB

420 Member
Hey how's it going?!
I've been creeping around the forums soaking up all he info and finally decided to post.
I am on my second/thirdish grow. I grew in the past as a hobby, I started again as a family member dear to me fell ill to cancer and also had a load of other medical conditions. I was hoping to try RSO, but they passed away after a very brief battle. So it's back to hobby growing.

Hey VindictiveB,

:welcome: to :420:

Sorry to hear about your family member, but you should continue your research into RSO, cancer is indiscriminate.

Considering starting up a journal for your hobby grows?

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Hey VindictiveB,

:welcome: to :420:

Sorry to hear about your family member, but you should continue your research into RSO, cancer is indiscriminate.

Considering starting up a journal for your hobby grows?

Thank you. Yes that is very true, my family history is riddled with it. I undecided about the journals, I could use an actual camera for starts haha. I very well may have to as most people I know get confused when I talk about strains or anything related to the matter.

Sorry for your loss my friend.

Don't give up on the RSO Idea, so many ailments can be helped with this....
i WOULD LOVE TO FOLLOW A JOURNAL FROM SEED TO RSO

Thank you. As of right now I myself have no real use for RSO as I'm a light weight. I am one of them unlucky people who experience discomfort in the chest when I smoke too much. I've been to the er and like most other am healthy. How every before my family members passing I followed up with the family doc. I'm supposed to go for blood work and xrays just to rule things out. Being funny my doc told me it may just be apart of getting old as it didn't bug me in my teens. I just need to find the time to get it done.

I will continue to look into RSO as an extended family member with MS had started looking into using cannabis as a treatment option. How ever the person she was dealing with online seemed shady which turned her off, so I said I'd look into it once my current ladies are done. As I said above, I need a decent cam before jumping into journaling.

If she could get a prescription for MJ it would open a few doors and would also make some legitimate help available.
Even though it might be legalized for us one day I found this site and a knowledgeable Dr very helpful.

most of the commercial growers will be offering oil in the very near future from what my Dr said

If she could get a prescription for MJ it would open a few doors and would also make some legitimate help available.
Even though it might be legalized for us one day I found this site and a knowledgeable Dr very helpful.

most of the commercial growers will be offering oil in the very near future from what my Dr said

Yeah that would make it a lot easier. They live in a small town a few hrs away from the big city, I don't know if they have MJ friendly doc's there. But it's something worth passing on. None the less I have no issues with growing it myself just for the fun of it.

By no means do I imply not growing your own, I just think it would be helpful to have if possible.

I'm in a small town too and had to head to the city to get medical guidance. If you are out west I can PM you some info if that helps.

I know of one medical clinic here in the city. I don't know if said family member has looked into seeking actual medical advice? My sister informed me she still wants to try the oil route so until I actually talk to the family member I don't know. But thank you for the offer, once I know a little more I just may fire off a PM you way.

Back
Top Bottom