Topping Auto LED Adventure

Black Thumbs

So far there is 2 going that are between 7-10 days old
First is bomb seeds berry bomb auto around 10 days old.Sprouted in rockwool cube and then put straight into 10L pot of canna terra professional around 10 days ago
Second is what I'm pretty sure of is critical auto(mixed up with white widow but only 1 sprouted) again in canna terra professional.My critical from last years missed a side node every second node and this looks like it's going down he same way:(
Room is a GL120
Temps a constant 26-27degC
Humidity 70-80%
Light schedule 18/6
Light Mars 2x 96x3
Water/feed ph at 5.6-6 and 100ml-150ml a dat ATM
More plants will be added once I get more to pop without dying(I think the heat has affected the viability whilst storing from last year)
My plan is to top all plants after there 4th real set of leaves and using the canna veg and Flores as nutes along with cannazyme and boost when flowering.I have 3 more beans in cubes so hoping to add more to this grow shortly

Berry bomb
image9553.jpeg

Critical
image9554.jpeg

Seems to be going slow but had amazing root growth once sprouted so hoping for a big growth spurt shortly:)

Looking good! May i ask, why the low ph watering?

Canna terra is a Pete moss medium so it's a soilless grow.Its treated pretty much the same as an hydroponics setup so ph is between 5.5-6.2 through the grow.In veg around 5.8 is pretty spot on but in flower you fluctuate between 5.8-6.2 to make sure the plants can take in all that is available.Im still trying to get it completely right but hopefully I'll get it these next few grows:)

New beans have been ordered as well
Vision seed northern lights
Vision seeds white widow
Fast buds GSC
Bomb seeds thc bomb

Looking forward to some fresh stock:)

I've just checked critical jacks new growth under the scope and now I'm sure it's a CJ,looks to be only 1 node forming:( I don't no how this is going to go for topping but for shits and giggles I'll still do it to her at around day 20.Berry bomb is looking great and I recon she will get done in around 5 or so days.Still no new sprouts but don't really expect any until Monday but by the way it's gone so far I'm not holding my breath until my new fresh lot of beans arrive.Also berry bomb has already got some stink about her and seems to be drinking around 200ml a day and have started her feed today at .6 EC included tap water value of .2

It's Monday and malana bomb and white widow have popped there heads from the cubes and nice little root popping out the bottom and I can see the shell from blueberry bliss.I really wasn't expecting all 3 to germinate(well blue still hasn't properly yet) and don't want 5 in the space so if blue does come through and critical still looks to be another freak I might have to make a decision on who stays.Will see how this next week goes.Cheers

Berry bomb will be ready to top in a couple days and CJ? Isn't actually missing her node it's just stunted but looks like it will actually catch up so again unsure what she is.Blue is up but she had a full membrane trapment when I checked today so after soaking it I was able to get it off so hopefully she will be smiling for some pics tomorrow so now I have 5 instead of 4 which I was after so will just roll with it for now.Will do a pic update tomorrow when I hopefully have more time.Cheers

I'm going to top berry bomb tomorrow or the next day but CJ? Is still 2 nodes away.Both are still being fed at .6EC and around 150-200ml daily.Temps still the same along with humidity and CJ's new growth is starting to look a bit more uniformed:) Malana bomb and White widdow have now been added but still in small pots until a day or 2 longer.blue still isn't looking the best so won't be added unless it gets a lot better in the next day or so.Now pics
Berry bomb day 18
image9870.jpeg

CJ day 13
image9869.jpeg

Malana bomb day3
image9871.jpeg

White widdow day3
image9872.jpeg

Next update after berry bomb has her top popped Cheers

Well that was quicker than I Thaught it would be.Berry bomb lost her top today as well as shot her first pubes.Will give her a couple days to get over her procedure and then up her feed to .9-1EC
The 2 new seedlings have been up potted to 10L buckets today as well and blue is starting to look a lot better but still haven't made a decision on her yet.CJ? Is still around a week away from getting topped so next entry will be then unless something changes.Cheers
image9921.jpeg

Subbed.. I got some auto beans, might go outdoors next December, be good to pick up some pointers..

Subbed.. I got some auto beans, might go outdoors next December, be good to pick up some pointers..

Good to have you here,if your outdoor auto's are anything like your last 2 outdoor grows,that would be amazing:)
Dr Krippling have some auto strains that would grown into monsters outdoor.Ive seen a few of the auto's I've grown outdoors and they have been pretty low yielders but there are a few out there that have been bread for 12-16hr light that are more suited for sunlight grows.Cheers

Small update,second girl was topped 2 days ago at day 18 above 4th node.Was harder to do as vertical growth had slowed and was stacking instead of stretching.Going to call this plant now instead of CJ? Because it's looking different from my last CJ and could well be a WHite Widdow.
Berry bomb is taking the top well and is bushing out well.Im pony tailing her ATM for 4hrs a day to let the undergrowth catch up with the top.Temps are still a constant 26-27 and humidity 70-80%.Both are getting feed at .8EC veg nutes at 5.8PH and watering to 20% waist every 3rd day.Im not taking any run off reading this grow as terra pro gives false reading and from learning from last year it ends with under feeding and chasing your tail so now going to feed/feed/light feed through the grow unless the plants show me otherwise.
Berry bomb
image10233.jpeg

Plant
image10234.jpeg

No photo's of malana and WW but both are on their first set of true leaves and taking 100ml water daily and looking healthy.Will add photo's next update.Cheers

Just checked on the girls and it looks as though plant is going into flower already which sucks.Nodes are staggering and its throwing out more pistols so I guess I should have topped her at the third instead of the fourth as it hasn't had time to bush out like I hoped.Berry still has a few more days to go but can see me having to water daily pretty early into flower because of my pot size.I forgot to mention that I binned blue because I'm light coverage short already for 4 so 5 would have affected the entire grow.I will be adding 2 more 180W mars UFO's once all are in flower and rotating pots daily.Will put up a full pic update over the weekend when I upgrade my carbon filter to a larger one.I can't wait for cooler temps to hit

Got the new carbon filter in today and stepped up fan size so had the girls out for a pic.Temps are topping out very close to 28 the last few days in the tent so very slight signs of heat stress but to make it worse I watered plant along with berry bomb but should have left plant another couple days and now looking a bit overwatered.Berry bomb is staggering her nodes now so both will begin to flower this week and the stretch should kick in..I'm really not liking the structure of plant but was expected from the way it grew from seed.I will be upping their feed to 1-1.2EC for their next water then flush before starting flower nutes.Malana and White will have their first light feed tomorrow at .4-6 EC and have pulled them further from led to try and get them to stretch a little before topping around 8-10 more days

WW
image10401.jpeg

Malana
image10402.jpeg

Berry
image10403.jpeg

Plant
image10404.jpeg

I'm pretty sure plant is a WW now as my other WW is showing simular growth and they were purchased the same time.Cheers

Back
Top Bottom