Topping Auto LED Adventure

Small update: I've introduced silica to the feed now at 1mlpl for the older girls and .5mlpl for the younger ones.I haven't used this before but reading great things about it.The stretch is beginning for the 2 older girls and showing nice preflowers.It looks like plant actually had slight nitro toxidity by the looks of her new growth and not over watered so now getting .6Ec feeds after a small flush of .4EC and looking better.They are getting 1 more veg feed then going onto flower nutes by weeks end.The 2 smaller girls are looking great and will have there tops popped by weeks end as well I recon.Will try and get some pics up by the end of the week.Cheers

Malana and White have been topped at 4th node a 2 days ago and are showing that they loved it.Both are still getting veg nutes at .4-6EC at 5.8ph as well as silica .5mlpl and cannazyme .5mlpl.Giving them 600ml between them every 2 days but in 2 more days they will get their first feed/water to run off to clean the canna pro before going into flower.berry and plant have now been switched to flora nutes at .8EC along with 1mlpl silica and the same with cannazyme and ph'ed to 5.9-6.I will be adding boost to their feeds in another week at 1mlpl.Temps are between 26-28 lights on and 24-26 lights off.Berry is drinking a lot and is near dry every second day before feed so it won't be long before she will need food/water every day.They both have shot into there flower/stretch mode and while plant is pretty lean on lower growth which I like for my setup berry has a jungle down there which won't amount to much from my light choice being spread and not penetration so will give her a clean up in a week or so as not to shock her to me ch in starting flower.Pic time
Berry
image10858.jpeg

Plant
image10859.jpeg

Malana
image10860.jpeg

White
image10861.jpeg

New update
Around day 40 for berry/32 plant/25ish Malana and White
Nothing much has changed other than adding boost to pant and berry at 1mlpl and cal/mag at .5mlpl.Ive noticed a little burn on blue's tips(very slight) but got me buggered how since I'm feeding pretty light at varying between .6-7 to 1 EC every second day when they are ptretty much bone dry.Between plant and blue,they take around 5.5L between them every water with around 3-400ml run off.
Malana and White are drinking bugger all but going to give them a good run off feed today at .8EC just to make sure the canna terra is clean for when they start to flower in the next week or so.Temps are still high here so keeping temps down are getting hard but just managing to keep it at 28C lights on and around 25-6 lights off.Ive upped ph feeds for plant and berry to 6.1 this week and will bounce them around between 5.9-6.2 from here out.Pics now
Berry
image11222.jpeg

Plant
image11223.jpeg

Malana
image11224.jpeg

White
image11225.jpeg

Have a good weekend and no idea why the pics uploaded sideways

Nutes change update
I've added .5mlpl of pk13/14 to berry and plant and will do every second feed for the next 2-3 weeks and bumped their feed to 1.2EC but last water was there first straight water with just cal/mag at 1mlpl.I noticed rust spots on a couple leaves of berry but very isolated concentrated area's so I'm hoping it's just where leaves were overlapping and sweating.Malana and White are showing the start of preflowers so will probably only have 1 more feed of veg nutes before switching to flora nutes but they both are only needing a water every 4-5 days but stretch should cut that back a bit.
Here's a purple pic of plant and berries bud devolpment coming along
Berry
image11323.jpeg

Plant
image11322.jpeg

Still no idea why suddenly my pics are uploading sideways

Not an update more query on what you guys think.Berry is growing whispy long buds with singles instead of bunched like a nice indica with thin leaves.So far ev everything has been going good for her and out of curiosity I checked the run off toda and was 5.8ph with EC of 1.6 with an EC of .2 going in.I tried feeding her a bit stronger but hot slight tip burn.Whats ya thaught on it

image11490.jpeg

Sideways again.Cheers

Looking good man.. Looks like they should fill in..

Weekly pic update
First off,Malana and White have been put on flora nutes as of yesterday at1EC ph5.9 along with silica 1mlpl/cannazyme 1mlpl and have their arms tied back for better light penetration.
Plant and berry are still getting .5mlpl PK13/14 every second water and will continue that rate till end of next week along with silica/cannazyme/boost 1mlpl and flora to make EC to 1-1.2 ph'ed at 6-6.2
Temps are still holding at 27-28C lights on but can't add any more light as I'm running aircon through light hours now so more light will just add more heat(this heat we are having this time of year is ridiculous) so am rotating plants daily and repositioning them around the tent every few days.
Plant is actually looking like it might be one of my northern lights that I Thaught didn't sprout,has the same structure as my last one and the same smell which will be great as that was my favourite from last year.now pics
Malana day 31
image11583.jpeg

White day 31
image11584.jpeg

Plant day 41
image11585.jpeg

Berry day 48
image11586.jpeg

I no still sideways for some reason.Have a good weekend

I need a chiropractor to straighten my neck :rofl: looking awesome man....

You here just in time LA,only a few weeks left for a couple which will give me room to start my final lot.
Will put up pics later today but plants starting the yellowing allready(which always seems to happen around day45-50 for me) but still fattening up and throwing pistols and berry is still shooting fresh pistols but still very lean.I checked both trich'es yesterday and are mainly clear/cloudy so at least 2 weeks away I recon.Berry is spose to be 90% indica 10% sativa but the way it's growing I recon it's the opposite.Malana and White are looking good and starting to push on into flowering well and have been feeding them all canna flora to .8-1EC with 1ml silica 1ml cannazyme and 2mlpl canna boost ph'ed 6-6.2 and temps around 27C lights on and 24-25 lights off.Will add a 180W UFO to the tent tonight since the weather looks like it's finally starting to cool and before uploading pics this arv I'm going to rotate the 270 deg so hopefully the come out upright :)

Back
Top Bottom