Topping Auto LED Adventure

Update screw up

I wasn't happy with the way plant was looking so checked run off today and the reason for the yellowing is bloody ph lock out again.My feelings are pretty light so didn't think this would be a drama again but yes.Done a 15L fresh water flush today with ph of 6.2 and drip clean at .1mlpl.I think it's getting ready to finish soon any way as the trich'es are all cloudy/milky so looks to be a 60 day plant(white widow) but berry which is a week older has mostly clear with a few cloudy and ph run off on her was ..5.9 so will keep feeding normal sked.Malana and White prob another 2 days away for another water/feed so will test their run off as I no Malana doesn't like to much nutes and build up can be a big problem with her.Anyway have a good weekend people's :)

I noticed Malana and white's tips showing burns so I gave them a double amount water today with drip clean .1mlpl and they also seem to have a ph lock out.Run off was at 5.6 with EC of 1.8. I'm stuffed if I no what has caused this to happen as I calabrate my ph pen every watering and my feed schedule is very light from the recommended usage.Hopefully caught this early enough for these two.Might have to look at changing my nutrient line up for my next run as I seem to face the same battle each time but I really that I had everything right for this grow to run smooth

With your ph dropping.. I haven't looked back at your feeding, but I drop my flowering additives back at week 6. I'm not sure what others do but my first coir grow my p/h was dropping bad at around week 6, next grow I halved the roid at start of week six and it never happened, so it's what I do now.. Then I only run nutes for couple more weeks and flush and feed plain water to finish.. Hope this helps.. If not ignore :rofl:

Yea I always have dropping ph at the time I'm at now with plant and berry just because they do start to drop back on their intake so not to concerned with them as they are pretty near done but for Malana and White to have this so early is a mistery for me as I haven't even increased it from light feeding.they seem better after the fresh mini flush with a little burn but should ride it out.Will give this 1 more run next grow with increasing the feed but do a straight water between feeds.Acording to the hydro guy this is his most popular for hydro and never has complaints and everyone is feeding double what I am

I just edited post on my thread but I'll ask here.. That single node branch, was that following either top or bottom or going opposite way?

It was at its second true set of leaves,it just trough a single set instead of the usual double but that single branch grew thicker than the main stem
image29552.jpg

Pretty sure this is her,see that thicker bud on the left.It really threw her out of whack but that bud made it worth it

Looks like two plants in that pot.. Wicked...

Yea it was a wired one,I Thaught plant was going the same way as her second true set was I normal and 1 barley noticeable one but it caught up and can't tell the difference any more but fark it's yellow now but buds are still nice and green and just finishing her swell.Will chuck up some pics tomorrow of them all

Pic update,not sure on days but getting close for berry and plant.They are on just water and boost diet now till the end.
Malana and White are still at least 3 weeks away and White got her first feed after mini flush of 1mlpl silica 1mlpl cannazyme 2mlpl canna flora and 2mlpl boost at ph 6.1 and runoff was 5.9-6. Malana won't get hers until probably tomorrow but she is kicked Ng along so I'm guessing she has gotten over the ph drop as well
Both berry and plant are mainly cloudy trich'es with a few pale Amber and calyx are super swollen.Berry is the stinkyest plant I've grown but it's a nice stink:) Here are some pics
White
image12340.jpeg

Malana
image12341.jpeg

Berry
image12342.jpeg

Plant
image12343.jpeg

In the tent
image12344.jpeg

Cheers

Chicken up another small update
I've added another 180W mars UFO in the tent so now all up there is a bit over 600 true W of LED's in there but this also will mean a slight increase of temp but need the extra coverage and it's only for another week till berry and plant come down.Going back through my other journals I've realised that my ph fall out has always been when I've added the PK 13/14 so from now on I'm going to add it with my straight water feeds with my next grows to see if that stops it at smaller amounts(even though I've not gone over .5mlpl).Malana has just got her first feed of 2mlpl canna flora 2mlpl boost since her flush and while she is looking better from the fall out she suffered from some burn.
I Thaught I'd chuck up a couple pics of plants and berry's buds to get an idea on how different they are and to see how swollen the little hair bags are getting
Plant
image547.png

Berry
image548.png

I recon I might still have a shot at my 6oz minimum total from the whole grow and just put my next run in cubes so fingers crossed.
Cheers and have a good weekend:)

I found the same thing when running DM Potash+ in my grows, ran it at 1/4 strength and still burnt a few leaves, i ended up leaving it out on the last grow and did not use any boosters, this time round im using a few of the AN additives and found heaps better results :)

Your girls are looking nice and frosty mate :thumb:

Yea I'm thinking I might leave it out completely maybe.I didn't use it my first grow and it yielded the most from getting further in without the lock but I just didn't click to it till now.Found somewhere where I can get my plants tested for everything when dried which is great as I grow to keep me off phama meds so to no the thc and cbd will help me out a lot and let me blend my herbs quicker for the results I'm after without wearing my tin foil hat or stuck to my lounge:).Will be picking up a cool hood before flowering my next run and plan to veg under the reflectors and switching to hps and the 2 UFO's while in flower to see if it makes much of a difference but still come in at 600 true W to make a fair comparison.

Back
Top Bottom