Topping Auto LED Adventure

Found you despite the name change:)

Looking good man, those Malana's are tricky lasses...
I'm looking forward to seeing a smoke report on the Berry Bomb, I have one photo version indoors and 3 of the auto version outdoors.

I'm puffin on some GSC right now;) and grew the THC Bomb Auto outdoors last year, both are strong and hella nice smoke, you're in for a treat there:yummy:

Yea purple this is my second Malana and had big troubles with the first one as well but this one actually has a lot better buds than my first which had finger sized buds.I really like the effects from her,it's a great stress relief herb.i pulled my thc bomb because it was showing super slow growth but going to put my last thc bean in a cube today along with another White widdow.I hope at least 1 will be a success

Ultra Dan

I might just keep this one going,when I'm in flower again I'll be adding some led again so the title will be still correct.Will add the sprouts later today:)

It's time to add GSC and little northern lights.400hps is in now in a 1Mx1M cool hood.After installing it yesterday all I could smell was that lovely smell of weed outside:(.Got some spare time today so taped the glass lid seal but after a good look it had bloody leaks everywhere except the lid seal.Ive done a dodge tape job on all the leaks I could see and now the smell is gone so looks like I'm going to have to get some putty weld and do it properly very soon(would have expected that from a $275 hood).thc bomb and another white widow is in cubes so fingers crossed for them.Strange going in and not seeing purple but so far the girls don't seem to mind. Now here is the babies
image13241.jpeg

image13242.jpeg

NL is about 3 days and GSC is maybe 10-12

Man that sux about the hood, my first one has a few leaks but that was a cheapie, $275 it would want to be perfect. Hydro shop tried selling me one of them XXXL hoods but the build quality was crap so i went with the growlite OG and couldnt be happier, will be buying one of their other hoods for my veg tent soon, probably grab "The Hood 6" as its only $135 :). Im sure the girls will love the new light setup :thumb:

Yea bit pissed as the build quality looks to be real good but they just didn't finish their welds.Will be an easy fix but that's not the point and old mate will Deffinatley hear about it.I went the bigger one for when build a bit bigger room and upgrade to a 600 hps.Also the temps are not as low as I expected with the hood,500 real ledW was 1 deg cooler than 400hps.Might also need to upgrade to a 6inch exhaust

That GSC looks great man! Definitely a different pheno than the one I've got going, so it'll be interesting to see how they grow out. We will have to share notes on a smoke report too

:thumb:

:tokin:

Sure is different than yours,you have them nice dark green fat indica leaves which I like.Ill prob top mine in another 2-3 days and really hoping not to get another tall lanky pheno.weather has been great here with temps the last few days and Havnt had to run my aircon but it's back to hot again in a day or so going to try and make my air flo through the hood more efficient by shortening ducting and trying to get my bends not so sharp.Today will also be NL's last day in the little pot and going into the 12L pot.Cheers

Day 16 it is for GSC abd just lost her top above 4th node,noticed after doing it that she is actually starting to stager her nodes on the main stalk allready but hasn't showed her pubes yet.THC bomb is just broken through so is in the little pot for around 4 days to make sure her root has grown enough not no have the cube draw out moisture and kill it like it has my last 3 going straight into big pots.Only waiting on White#2 which should be by tomorrow and round 2 is a proper goer:) I hope to 2 big girls hurry up and finish so I can get some room back

Black thumbs, that critical has cured up nicely man, the last two plants of it I grew, it's a lot nicer smoke now...

Yea grizz it's not to bad,I'm not a huge fan of the taste but it has a good affect.Ive still got around 2 weeks of last years left so letting berry and critical cure till then.Berry dried out a fair bit after I took the buds off so the cure won't be as good but still smells awsome

Just did the weights
Plant:38.8g
Berry:38.2g

Just checked on GSC and found first sign of sex,hopefully it's an empty nut sack.Its only on the top staggered node and has happened on 2 other auto's that turned out fully girls but will be keeping a good eye out on it.Duno what I was seeing when I checked on WW#2 bean,checked today after expecting her to pop her head out but still hasn't cracked so looks like it's a 3 plant second run which suits me.
Watered white and Malana today with straight ph'ed water with 2mlpl boost and run off still has an EC of 1.4-1.6 with ph of 5.4.Malana will be ready by the end of next week I recon and is super solid with a real nice sugar coating
White still is shooting heaps of fresh pistols and while trich production has ramped up the real swelling hasn't started so at least 2 weeks away.Will chuck up some pics tomorrow of them all.Cheers

Got in just as the lights came on for some pics,while I had them out I checked the trich'es on the older girls and Malana isn't showing any Amber but full milky so I might take her out on Sunday to go in the dark for a couple days to make some room for thc bomb and white just isn't progressing much but will see how she goes.NL looks spotty but it's just from being in a humid dome so should start growing nice full coloured leaves now she is out.GSC is starting to bush out and looking nice and healthy and spotted the starting of her girl bits so should have pubes in a couple days.THC bomb has got her stretch on so really need to up pot her and get her under some better light but got no room so Malana might even get out tomorrow.First grow seems to be a bit of a bust so want to make sure I nail my second and last
THC
image13419.jpeg

NL
image13420.jpeg

GSC
image13421.jpeg

Malana
image13422.jpeg

White
image13423.jpeg

Cheers

I decided to up pot THC bomb so that meant it was time for Malana to get plucked and go into the dark,her buds are super solid and can't wait for her to go into the jars:)
I up potted thc 1hr before lights on into her 12L pot of pro mix pre watered and 1hr after lights on she was looking like she was going to lay down.Ive now steaked her and put a dome over her but now have to wait to see if I damaged the root on the move

Berry bomb test vape
I've been crook with the flu over the last week so only had around half of what I usually would but the taste is wow,mixed citrus and berry but didn't feel much affect till around 10minutes later when a energetic uplifting wave rolled through.Hardly any body feel to it but might have something to do with the small amount I had.Deffinatley not a bed time herb

Nice harvests man and im loving the look of those malana buds :)
Took me awhile but im here and keen to follow along with your growing :thumb:
Nice little review of the berry was always wondering about it but with it being energetic i think ill stay away from it haha awesome news on the taste though

Cheers for subbed bud.I recon if you let the berry go longer it would probably balance out but the way it was growing I could wait to get her out to be honest.Most pics I've seen of berry buds are nice fat indica styled but mine seem to just be calyx stacked with no body to them.Pretty stoked on the way Malana has finished after being yellow from ph lockout for so long and is one of my favourite relax and just chill the f-ck out herb.
I seen you went fishing on your time away,Do you do it commercial or just rec?Ive fished all my 40 and a bit years every chance I get anything from carp to Marlin and recon I'll do it till I take the dirt nap

Cheers for subbed bud.I recon if you let the berry go longer it would probably balance out but the way it was growing I could wait to get her out to be honest.Most pics I've seen of berry buds are nice fat indica styled but mine seem to just be calyx stacked with no body to them.Pretty stoked on the way Malana has finished after being yellow from ph lockout for so long and is one of my favourite relax and just chill the f-ck out herb.
I seen you went fishing on your time away,Do you do it commercial or just rec?Ive fished all my 40 and a bit years every chance I get anything from carp to Marlin and recon I'll do it till I take the dirt nap

Good to know man, im likely to get one at some stage if i wanna do another lot of autos not sure when that will be though haha
Thats awesome malana from what ive seen of yours and a few others i think will be one on my next order definitely :)
Just rec mate, i never had the time or eesources to get out previous years other then occasionally but my ex boss got me a rod at xmas time and i decided it was time to get out proper, im the same though man i wont stop anytime soon and since i have no buds to toke all i think about now is getting out for a fish one of the main reasons i slacked wiyh growing until it got colder.
I mainly stick to my local river and all freshwater fishing for me.
Caught some amazing fish this last season.
Funny story came back from xmas holidays and kept working, my boss due to personal issues slowly just begun to be an angry ass and it didnt help we only worked the 2 of us and one day he just kept going and going and i just lost my sh#t, pulled up the ute grabbed my stuff and just started walking back to town a good 15-20km hike lol got a mate to pick me up about halfway and we went for a fish to calm my self down, i said to myself look if i catch a good fish today ill take it as a sign to leave my job and use the time to focus on fishing and family and if i only catch dirty carp ill go back to it, ended up catching my biggest fish at that stage a big fat ass trout-cod hybrid reaching about 90cm lol so that was that job gone lol

Back
Top Bottom