Noob Grower Budget Grow

AudioBassiks

i got some bag seeds and i had some light..

started from seed 1-2-13 had bad lighing for first 4 weeks,
set-up is 1 4 bulb t-5 h.0 lamp,41ook small box fan.

5 gallon half filled bucket
3 gallon 2/3 full bucket
1 gallons buckets

soil,, no name,, "cant over water" soil
closet grow
setup side one
P3182534_zps451a3a91.jpg

side two
P3182532_zps96bffbc9.jpg

the plants
P3172470_zps73c1a672.jpg

P3172469_zpsbffb840c.jpg

P3172415_zpsc335fc4e.jpg

started with 18/6 light,,, after week 2. i took 30 mins of light away every 3 days
currently changed to 14/10 light.

sexy pre bud
P3182498_zps8d5b5747.jpg

i have an idea of using used fish tank water to water feed my plants with all the fish waste in the water. idk just an idea,,,

i am going to try not to test this to i talk to more people bout it.. as it seems ever time i try something i end up killing a plant...

triming one time i chopped the whole plant down..
today i was trying to spread out the limbs a bit split a tree in half..
cloning and me so far a big fail but i took the plant i split and tryed it out again,, all i have is root hormon thats it so i put them in nice wet soil in a toped bucket for humid (like when you make a tram out of a coke bottle)
all advice will be taking in and cherrieshed i thank you all in advance,, yes i am little fucked when it comes to english writing but i will try to do my best.. thanks hope it all works out for me

todays update. 3-19

i am not going to contrat this grow on the other 3 well 2.5 i kinda murdered a plant tring to bush it out split the bitch in half... but there still very very small and if the clones take off i will move in with them.,.

plant 1 getting more of a bud looking top
P3192582_zps65a74c68.jpg

plant 2 top
P3202622_zpsbe4d0f3b.jpg

will be collecting the fish waste to day.. i am thinking ill try it on a plant thats not 1 or 2 and see what happens. also i am thinking i should make a bubble type system for the clones maybe even use a fish tank to float them in they got good light in them... idk,, but i am figuring ill get the fish waste and then dry it out,,idk insite would be grand or how tos would be great thanks

too late now but if you should split a plant while training just tape it back together and it should be fine.
as far as using the tank water on your girls thats a good thing as long as you dont use a product in the water that removes chlorine. that stuff has salts in it and that isnt good for plants:)
girls look good though

more light would be my guess. if you can try and get a couple cfls for some side lighting and keep the light close as you can. within a inch of the tops. that and I am guessing that you havent really been feeding them any nutes yet.

no nutes honestly the money ant there.. this is why i am thinking the fish tank and fish waste thing.. lituray have 17 dollars to my name

and i dont know where to get any of this stuff.. posting on the internet is onething.. buying is another.. all my grow buddys live 2 hours plus away. and i hate asking for anything but advice..

my buddy did give me half a can of root hormorn but i cant seem to get any clones to root. they just turn all fuzzy.. i really think i need to make one of them hydro setup things i keep seeing.. i think i got a extra air pump laying around it would just be a matter of finding something to use a a meddum .. i know just water in a glass no good.. starting to think soil no good.. at this point i cant afford my meds and good bud seems to be the only thing that works,,

ok so i talk to a few friends and got a few things more so for my clones and i made this up

17 gallon tote
1 100 gallon per min pump
1 air pump 20 for 20 gallon
1 air stone

i could not find the baskets everyone seems to use from the pictures so i used small cups and drilled a shit ton of holes in it filled it with planting stone.. i used 1/2 pipe and drilled small holes that shot water out . cut a bigger hole in the cup where the wat streams in to fill the cup. and then drans out.. i for got to take pics of me building it and was at the point where i could not turn back to taqke pics but this is what i got

P3202637_zpsc709ef99.jpg

P3202636_zps2725a596.jpg

these clones came from a plant i was tring to bush out and split it .. so i figured try to trun to clones instead of losing the bitch completly..
hey i did break down a bought a spray bottle i figured it would be beneficial

now i got this sweet setup (i think) anything i should do or keep an eye for ..?

3-21-13 day 75 ( i figured it out)
sat down this morning as i do every 3rd day and smoked with my babys. 2 bowls and i know i am bout right i heard theres co2 in burnt smoke,, and i dont have co2 to give them so hopping this is the next best.. ( i dont smoke butts with them.)

i think i might lose half my clones from the split plant cuz i could not find them basket things everyone uses. but set it up most of the water id going into the cups..
plants 3 and 4 are still slow moving, i have the lights to 14-10 where some are in flower and some in veg still
plant 1 today
P3212644_zps4af8952e.jpg

P3212642_zps76244e00.jpg

plant 2
P3212645_zpsde6c3449.jpg

P3212649_zpsc571ef46.jpg

P3212652_zpsc04b3993.jpg

plant 5 that got split this little bit grow over night not all of it but the 4 in the middle .. this one also is being tested with fish water

P3212660_zps0fc41900.jpg

i think there looking good yes no advice at this pooint

sorry but i think this pic came out really good cant wait to they get big and theres something to show off
P3212650_zps8a54f331.jpg

yes sir you are right but waining days increase flower groth. as the day becomes shorter the plant will think it has to reproduce soon before it dies and will build flowers and that sticky shit to catch pollen:)
and you are groing indoors with 1/10th the light or even less so you need to take advantage of the clock to get the most out of your grow.
on avrage there is 14 hours of light out doors figure it would be a happy medium

would i half to take out the veg plants in order to shorten the days,, it almost sounds like something to do week or 2 before harvest endless its makes them grow faster..

i have 2 cloest going one just has the clones in it little light.. the two cloest are next to each other. and when the light in the grow side is off there is a little bit of light going thru from the clone room... the light in the grow side looks to be the same a moon light,, is a bad thing or is moon light a good thing .. clone light i think would be on for anther 10 days

so my lap top works better then i thought for this.. so i am able too add todays pic,, yes i am a picture whore
plants 3 and 4 seem to slow down to no growth. least looks that way too me
plant 2 i have no worries that i see.
plant 1 does not look to be devilping the same

plant one
P3222683_zpsb061ea3b.jpg

P3222679_zpse26b8c23.jpg

this look ok to everyone plant one
P3222688_zpsd70e1bfd.jpg

plnt 2
P3222673_zps550803bb.jpg

P3222669_zps19c5d8ca.jpg

my question for the day the bigger leave under where the buds are coming out.. can they be removed with no harm? they seem to be blocking some of the lower buds from light
P3222699_zps179e5420.jpg

the little guys
P3222676_zps1d4ca714.jpg

I would leave the leafs and tie them down LST(bend them) that will expose the lower stuff to more light and get her hormones goin:)

Back
Top Bottom