Noob Grower Budget Grow

my bad, what I meant is to do something like this
SAM_00423.JPG
notice how I pulled the branches away from each other and tied them to the pot?
if you are careful and take it slow you can tie the top with some string or wire and bend the plant to a upside down U shape. that will let all the lower stuff get more light:)

yes ive done that.. there just seems to be the big leaves they dont have long stems so the bottom of the leave is right on top of some buds if i bend them over they would be more in the way.. i am just going to leave it. these plants are too far along for me to try something fuck up and lose it ompletly i arleady killed 2 doing trimming

so i was spending time with my babys talking to them, smoking with them and taking some pictures just for my own record and i am bored so i figure i would share
keep in mind i have not used any nuts
somethings i have noticed...
i have 2 smaller babys plant 3 and 5 i have been watering them with fish tank waste water (change out water from my fish tanks strained out) i noticed that they seem to be a brighter green then plants 1 and 2 which are also bigger.
so far plant 5
P3220048_zpsa73cf9a0.jpg

P3220031_zps1aab442f.jpg

P3220023_zpsdc3ecec9.jpg

plant 5
P3220018_zpsebb7e9fe.jpg

P3220013_zps97cdbb57.jpg

P3220002_zpsbf51703d.jpg

P3220011_zps38ddf61d.jpg

plant 2
P3220120_zps391815af.jpg

P3220107_zpsfec28e7f.jpg

P3220101_zps4caf890e.jpg

P3220058_zpsa2daf0a5.jpg

i read some where that using refective stuff could be potentiy bad,, would mylar be diffrint then say tin foil?
foil will reflect hot spots when it gets creased and I know Mylar can have creases but reflects more evenly. so will a flat white surface which in my opinion is the best. but the emergency blankets are real cheap and work very well.
I have also seen reflective mulch. and that is something I am looking into. you can use Christmas tree garland for that. I like the Idea a lot

i have a question lights.. right now i have 4 t-5 h.o 54w 4100k blubs. in a 4 ft fixture. i got it about 2-3 inches from the bulbs walls are all white, i as read white wall was better wall. the other side where i have the clones is covered in chrome vinyl very refective.. but was not happy with it.. shit sorry went off kilter. (no smoke yet today all bad) back to it.. as for lights i am i flower stage i think with all plants. should i start looking for a diffrent k factor... i seen some 6500k at walmart for short money. do i want to think about getting?

i have another question .. i suck at reading. so looking up info with lots of reading and me dont work to well.. so a little back round.. i have 4 plants in said grow plant 1-2 are in full flower i see buds on the tops and so forth. the other 2 are still very small and look to still be growing and not into bud.. as i was hanging out with them yesterday i noticed that there looked like buds forming on the top. seen some white hairs on them.. basicly what i am tryig to get it to is.. will i still be able to clone the plants once budding has already started..

ill be taking my meds soon and will be able to stay stil to try and get soe good pictures of it to post in a few ... again i want to thank everyone for there help and bareing with me

so today i too some of the bigger main branches from plant 2 and bend them over a little bit. figured the main bud on the top and all the litter buds going down the stem would all grow up two the light.. after letting them sit for a few hours and then they started turning up wards.. i was checking the out just and i noticed something in the 2nd set down of buddies ad a adnormal diffrent looking pod..
P3230190.JPG

P3230169.JPG

P3230171.JPG

the rest of the plant dont have any of these looking things
P3230200.JPG

P3230207.JPG

P3230200.JPG

can anyone shed some light on to what this is? is it bad or good? if bad can i cut off?

bad bad bad I had some suspicions of that it is either a hermi or a male! remove it from the rest as soon as you can.

take the whole plant out or just maybe that shoot.. i though because of all the hairs on it, it was a female.. this is the only one that is showing.. on the whole plant i looked over it very carful and was the only one..

i dont have anywhere else to put it and like i said it looks the best out the ones i have ... if i have to get rid it i might just cry

the males always grow the fastest and best. but it does look like a hermi for sure. if so you can pluck those nanners off but it will only take one to bust to F up your grow. when you do pluck them off take a spray bottle with water and give it a sprits. that way if any pollen gets squeezed out it wont fly into the air and impregnate the rest of your crop. I am sure that is not good though brother:)

ok ets say its a herm and i get a few seed out it.. all plants in are the same strain.. if i were to plant said seeds. would they turn out hermified?

the pics above are all from the same plant.. do males have tops with all the hairs coming out?

I have seen a male plant that I grew. and I am afraid it looked very similar to that. but as soon as I saw it it was BYE BYE so I cant tell you if it will end bad or good for you.
I do know that if it is a hermi you have a 50/50 chance of all girl seeds or more hermi seeds which honestly you dont want.
if it were me well....:rip::sorry:

hey I could be wrong wait and see what someone else says.
hell go to miwa's journal and ask him to take a gander Noob.
this sucks i was having a good day

Back
Top Bottom