Noob Grower Budget Grow

Just dont count as the fish water to be all the nutrients alone. Think of it more as a small bonus. Youll still wanna feed the plants other stuff.

i was going to go with clones i had a no name seed that i planted last year out doors.. this poor poor plant was a serviver... well happed it never really seemed to grow too much . it died or i though it did once or twice.. it was pretty much just left to fend for it self.. well i started it in may,, come october it was starting to get them frost warnings so i brung it in side .. this bitch never made it taller then 4 inches and made a bud .5 gram bud and thats being nice.. 2 hits lol so i wanted to start that plant but clones died..

the plan was orginal was to get clones from a buddy .. but with that sandy storm it fucked a kindas of things up power wise and plants died it was a horrable massiacar so that did not pan out.. happened to get a bag of weed where there was a mis hap in grow and some pollen got spread.. the new batch of the clones was fine no seeds it was just a fluke,. so i growing these... just last week i got another bag same place the other bud had a miss hap these are from a diffrent strain same mis hap. and i got new bag seed so i ll be growing these up and i have a few clones taking from the plants grwing now witch will stay in cycle..
i did this a very very very long time ago but no by my self ,,, i was yung and thought i was the king so i did not pay enough attion to th green thumb.. wish i did .. but nothing seems the same as it was then but i am growing in a closet.. and its just me... hopefully i win

Main reason I hate cloning, it never fucking works lol!

Easy cloners and bucket cloneing are the shit man i have 100% succes and get sick roots, plus they are super easy to watch and plant..... plus i hate rockwool cubes because its a pain in my ass to plant deep enuogh so i dont see them when ever i flush/feed them (annoys the OCD out of me i guess haha) i like to see a fresh plant in level soil idk why haha

image_46.jpeg
image_1_2_1.jpeg
image_38.jpeg

For w/e reason I have had a 0 success rate in aero cloners and dwc cloners.

My success in rockwool and domes hasent been stellar either but i have made 7 clones doing it at least.

my first time doing it i didnt change the water in it for 12 days and got some rock hard clones out of them and they went nuts .... i have some seeds i planted just after and im interested to see if the seeds grow pass the clones, LET THE RACE BEGIN!!! :goof::goof::goof:

ok sweet i found me self a hydro store that sells all the growing supplys i see people use here.. this grow is what 3 week into flower and looking really sad.. i got 40 bucks it was a super week and i plan on doing a 6 station DWC system with the new seeds i got. or maybe take a cuple of the smaller plants and monster clone them .. maybe right into just bud?? i remember a old timer i knew grow just bud.. big ass whores of buds ... so why could i not take one of the small buds of the small plant and put them in the DWC with the same light sched, one of the small plants i bent over. the bud points are pretty long on 4 of then ill ake pics later.. i figure they could make good clone canidates

what should i look to get for nutes?? i am going to need something for the water in the DWC and something for the plants in flower already.. water s hould be needed tomorrow again so feed then with new nutes just dont know what to get .. i was told once 19 19 19 when refurign to the numbers
help please

i kinda dont wanna come right out and tell them i need this stuff to grow weed,, even if told the polite way... i would also like to have a liitle pre i a m going to get this. you know

so far i have a 10 gallon i think tote bucket.. its longer then taller maby 10 inch deep got 3 air stones and 2 air pumps.. and a water ump i know i dont need it for DWC but i am thinking it would be a good idea to have the water moving.. even more so i going to try putting fish in the bucket.. i got tons of convict fry 100's with know where to put them , and i ant just going to flush them down the toliet,

ill have another tote for flower ,, and another with no fish.. if the fish die i am not to worried either ..

All hydro stores know that the people comming in like 80% or more are growing weed. They grow weed themselves too.

Funny story about that when I first found my local hydro store I was trying to diagnose a problem so i pulled off a affected leaf and brought it in and the guy was like "OMG! You cant bring that in here, quick put it away!!!" :grinjoint: lol. Then I was like awh common just look at it and tell me whats wrong. So he did and I fixed the problem :).

btw if you want tips to budget growing you can search through either my journals or Miwas. We both are decent growers and grow on as few dollars as possible. Often making our own soils, own composts, own teas, own pots and w/e else :).

Back
Top Bottom