Ok Noob First Grow

re: Ok Noob First Grow

I went out and cut me some clones last night. I cut 18 clippings off of 6 plants and you can't eve tell. I now have 21 clippings in all. I will keep the best of these for next run.

Here we go with an update...

Harvest Complete. Today we trimmed 2 G13 Haze and #2.
G13 Haze plant 1 214 grams wet trimmed
plant 2 241.3 grams wet trimmed
#2 431.5 Grams Wet Trimmed
Total 886.8 Grams Wet

This with the other 2037grams makes for a grand total of 2093.8 gram wet
My guess is divide that by 4 for water loss you get 523.45 grams dry or 18.69 oz

Now for the pictures. I didn't really do any G13 Haze pics. But hold on to your chairs....
2_main_Kola.jpg

#2 main Kola
2_pic2.jpg

2_pic3.jpg

2_pic4.jpg

2_pic6.jpg

2_pic7.jpg

2_pic8.jpg

As you can see, the new USB microscope camera/video works very well. Got it thru Amazon for $20 + shipping( i think that made it $27) It has a 2 megapixal camera and an adjustable stand. For $20 you can't beat it. Just plain fun.... anyway you can see a couple of the pics I did with it above.

Still think its a deal.

Well this grow is about over. I found out that I need to new ballasts for flower room before I flip the next group. The ballasts turned out to be 240 and I had them in 120. Results are $250-$300 a month electric bills. If I can get the right ballasts the cost will equalize in only 1 grow.

Thanks to all of you for your comments and assistance throughout this grow. I could not have been this successful without each and everyone of you, 420 Magazine and Blue Planet Nutrients.

I hope my next will be even better! I might even enter one of my pics in the NOTM contest. Who knows... all I can say is not bad for my first, and damn sure not my last!

Peace Out Folks Stay Green and again Thank You ALL!!!!

Post here as a reminder when the next journal comes up!

Well this grow is about over. I found out that I need to new ballasts for flower room before I flip the next group. The ballasts turned out to be 240 and I had them in 120. Results are $250-$300 a month electric bills. If I can get the right ballasts the cost will equalize in only 1 grow.

Thanks to all of you for your comments and assistance throughout this grow. I could not have been this successful without each and everyone of you, 420 Magazine and Blue Planet Nutrients.

I hope my next will be even better! I might even enter one of my pics in the NOTM contest. Who knows... all I can say is not bad for my first, and damn sure not my last!

Peace Out Folks Stay Green and again Thank You ALL!!!!

Good grow..i'm glad i'm off the meter and outside...didn't have the money to satisfy the munches...:welldone::goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!:thanks:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals.:bravo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom