Noob Grower Budget Grow

its going to take awhile to root though, and in 12/12 i am not even sure they will root.

What you want to do is just a all around bad idea.

Roots will make your plant able to draw the nutes, only way this would work would be air cloning them which i think Mclodie has a tutorial on his journal that shows you how to, that MITE work because it allows the plant to grow roots while attached to the plant still and growing at same time.

^^^ all theory for me tho because i havnt tried this yet but it sounds legit : )

i got aome nutes for bloom more money then i though they would be .. but i also wanted to get so net pots rockwood and clay ball thingys that sucked up a good cunck of my cash but by recomendation from the cool guy working there, i ended up with just sme x nutrients some bloom 1.2-6.1-5.5 some ph testers found my ph is right arounf 6.5 right out the tap,,
lets see what happend,,, i really wanted to start my DWC but where i dont have enough lights to start another 18-6 sced i will half to wait.. planted 8 jawbreakers that sproted in the rockwoods shit, and put with the others think i may just drop the murder clones and do all these jb seed from DWC start idk i getting lost

yeah so impation me, and i think i could have killed 2 or be ok,, i took too of my smaller plants out of dirt, and put into dwc figured what the hell works it works if it dont well hey i suck right.. lol i put the bloom nutes in and will try to grow it in dwc still got the other 2 in dirt..

as for plant 2 the crylstals to mee look not clear but milky,, the part i dont get is they came in milky of they hae not turned cleaned yet, but the tops are looking like they sriveled up over night still 98% white in colour some tips are brown and srunk... i dont really see the mushroom top ,, maybe too early maybe i fucked something up.. i a past grow i seen the musroom thing clearly.. i hope its just to earily these whores been growing since jan 6 and 2-3 weeks into flower atleast 2 week in solid flower . switching the light to night kinda sucks having to wait all day to check on them... sorry no pictures but lack of meds need to save too shaky to take pics now

to take plants out of soil and clean off the dirt without harm takes a super steady hand and patience. Even then you might break a root or two.

Doing it impatiently means almost certain death lol.

A bowl of water can help to do it for future reference.

However you are much better off just keeping soil plants in soil, imo.

crystals start off clear, then go milky then eventually turn amber.

A general good time to begin flushing is when basically all the triches are cloudy/milky and maybe just 1-5% are amber. That way in a week or week n a half time they will be at 5-20% amber and your buds will be awesome.

yeah i figure that but i dont know why i did it after i sat down and though bout i said i should not do it.. i was going to put the seed in that tub and move it into the other tent but i filed it with water already and it was all set up...
as for swaping them .. i got a big pot, in the bathroom with no lights on pulled out the pot just lightly tapped the dirt off, then put the plant in the big pot filled with water.. and gently moved thought the water and massaged it to all dirt was out.. took 20 mins a plant i wuld say

transplanting takes some good practice too. Once you do it enough you start to have 0 transplant shock most of the time which is nice.

Its even possible doing what you were doing, its just hard though.

Also B-1 helps a lot for roots to not get shocked and for them to grow fast.

You can get 1 gallon of B-1 at lowes or home depot for 5 bucks.

they are, you really need a microscope to properly see them though.

I have exceptional up close eyesight and can actually see spidermites easily. However I can not tell a crystals color just by looking and still use a 50x scope.

i got 7.74 in my paypal after the eyeglass thing... i think tomorrow is the ebay bucks pay day an i think i got like 3 something this week so i sould be ok to get one.. got aother few dollars,, going back to the store tomorrow... wondering if i should pick up the stuff so i can have a clone bucket ready if them plants i transplanted to the DWC go south i can at least try to save a clone or two right .. i got pics of the plants coming up i got a few querstiond

my new nute
P4020363.JPG

plant 2 the top white hair things are looking like they srivling up
P4020366.JPG

P4020367.JPG

P4020372.JPG

i know it ant supper zome but this too me looks cloudy
P4020378.JPG

plants 5 and 3 ones thats where moved into DWC today
P4020385.JPG

P4020386.JPG

now questions some more why the leaves decide to do this on plant 2 only like there making upwards cups
P4020388.JPG

P4020389.JPG

and this only one the tips of plant 1
P4020387.JPG

Jimmy is right if you had in flower for any amount of time its almost a set back to transplant into soil nevermind DWC.... but hopfully they will bounce back they are a weed lol very strong plant over all

fingures crossed lets hope and see

so after going thur all you guys journals and pictures,, yeah when i took them 2 plants out of them pots my roots where nothing like the ones you guys get.. yeah all looking like when you get a plant at the store, yeah mine nothing like that .. mine look like the roots on most clones in a clone thenging

Back
Top Bottom