Noob Grower Budget Grow

btw if you want tips to budget growing you can search through either my journals or Miwas. We both are decent growers and grow on as few dollars as possible. Often making our own soils, own composts, own teas, own pots and w/e else :).
lol ive been all over your shit no homo i just have a reall problem with readding to find something ,., i like looking at pictures and then i get distracted.. i know i am a pain in the ass with all the questions but you guys have been fucken great

so lets give a little update since ive been a need whore latley,,, ill even have some pictures too yip yip,,

well the plants got a little bigger the waiting is get boring and trying to wait is killing me .. i want to do a little DWC system and i have start getting parts to it..
i built a grow veg room for the clones and seed,, got some jewbreaker bag seed,, but jus a pollnation thing nothing bad,, so i planted 4 seed just right to dirt in the grow tent with the clones .. i also am germating them in witch i want to put some int o the DWC along with maybe some murder clones...

so in the veg clone tent i made. clones from the murder .. plant that got split 2 weeks ago..
P3290325.JPG

so i got these smaller plants i seen something with monster cloneing,, figure these would be a good ones to start with,, got long stems on the buds from lms i did
P4010337.JPG

these are not the top of the plant
P4010338.JPG

plnt 5
P4010339.JPG

plant 2
P4010345.JPG

P4010346.JPG

P4010355.JPG

plant 1
P4010358.JPG

P4010341.JPG

plant 3
P4010335.JPG

They look pretty good so far. Great even.

The little seedlings and clones, make sure you are letting them dry out a fair bit before rewatering as if they are constantly moist they will not grow roots as fast making them not grow as fast either.

Roots are like the stomache of a plant. Microbes are like the teeth. The Microbes chew up the food so it can be eaten, the roots digest the food. The bigger the roots the more food it can digest, the more teeth the more it can swallow.

the clones been in for 3 days or 2 i forget.. i think i over watered a little bit on them ,, to be honest i really dont half the faith in them clones and am ready for there demise, the seeds will grow i am sure but again its ok if they dont.. i am germating in a dark corner moist and wairm i think 6 seeds i got right now still got 4 or 5 more,, this strain is really good one of ones i like more out of the 7 or 8 i always seem to come accros.. i think the jawbreaker is better tasting then the murder but the murder murders you saving u for hps or maybe just another balist for the T5 and having 6 bulbs they are 4100k i have 1 3000k in there i bought to but wen i got home one of the tubes was broke already

clones (that i made) have been the bane of my grows ever since I started.

This year I managed to make 5 clones, and they were the ugliest yellowest death looking clones you ever saw.
DSCN7271.JPG

However fast forward a week later and (they are the 5 big ones)
DSCN7452.JPG
DSCN7458.JPG

lol ive been all over your shit no homo i just have a reall problem with readding to find something ,., i like looking at pictures and then i get distracted.. i know i am a pain in the ass with all the questions but you guys have been fucken great

no pain in my ass..feels pretty good..so my ho says..got a problem reading ?..i got a remedy for that...you-tube..

i think i hold the world record for most youtube growing videos watched in a year. I definitely hold the record for most cannabis youtube videos watched :).

i think i hold the world record for most youtube growing videos watched in a year. I definitely hold the record for most cannabis youtube videos watched :).

i was putting music with my girls photos and putting it on YT so i could put them on 420..but when i deleted them on YT..they would delete on 420..so i stopped...you remember that...

ok sweet i found me self a hydro store that sells all the growing supplys i see people use here.. this grow is what 3 week into flower and looking really sad.. i got 40 bucks it was a super week and i plan on doing a 6 station DWC system with the new seeds i got. or maybe take a cuple of the smaller plants and monster clone them .. maybe right into just bud?? i remember a old timer i knew grow just bud.. big ass whores of buds ... so why could i not take one of the small buds of the small plant and put them in the DWC with the same light sched, one of the small plants i bent over. the bud points are pretty long on 4 of then ill ake pics later.. i figure they could make good clone canidates

what should i look to get for nutes?? i am going to need something for the water in the DWC and something for the plants in flower already.. water s hould be needed tomorrow again so feed then with new nutes just dont know what to get .. i was told once 19 19 19 when refurign to the numbers
help please

If your in flower for more then a week i wouldnt try to clone, its going to loose a bud site and is significantly more difficult then just cloneing a veging plant. i would take the seeds and let them grow in strait dirt cups and when they are about a foot tall soak the roots and remove all the dirt so roots are clean and drop them in your DWC cups filled with hydroton beads. This would be your easiest, and cheapest route probably.

For nutes, your going to want to get a A & B nutrient, with a GHP solution which if you pic a A & B brand try to stick with it, General Hydroponics is a good starter one but it has ALOT of choices, The GHP will increase your plants nutrient uptake, i think the natural version is seaweed extract but not sure. Try to find something your local store will have and you like as well. Try to find something that has choices but not to many if you know what im saying lol. You want to also find a Root builder or a root excelorator, There is a House and Garden one that i use which has a goose on it but it only retails in USA and Canada. But alot of brand have there own root builder.

I personally use Green PLanet nutes and have had good success, But i like things that are more low maintenance and hate that i have to measure out 5 bottles for a 2 gal bucket which it takes about 4 buckets for the big girls and 6-7 for the veg room, so i could be making upward to 60 measurements per feed :drool::drool: Enough to drive you crazy! lol

My partner has been making connections with some of the local Grow store king pins basiclly haha so we are going to get sweet hook ups on dirt, nutes, and lights. He is telling me of a michigan man who makes his own nutrient line up that is acculay used by the people who win the Holland Cup every year for past 4 years and all they use is his nute line up, but here is what makes it amazing to me, it is only 3-4 bottles for whole treatment! Looking at switching to that when i run out of myn and will update on my journal when i get it fo sho!

not so much a clone just cutting of the buds points off where i got them so long putting thrm in the DWC so you would just grow the bud instead of the rest of the plant,,, so i would cut off them the long part with the bud at the top and place it into my DWC in the same room and as the plants flowering now

Back
Top Bottom