Noob Grower Budget Grow

well my main goal from this was too get palnts for clone and have personal.. i get little to no bag seed and i had these want to save money in the end... but i come to find out i cant really clone after bud.. idk.. starting to get discourage.. it would help if i have more money for supplys but i dont. life

i got the info some where that bad lighting times or leaking light can cause hermiage. say this bitch does swing both ways. but was caused by leaking light.. last 4 days i tryed cloneing a plant i split in half,( i think i am doing it wrong) but a small grw light been one 24 hours and the sun rise and set where a little diffrent and i was 14 hour light.. if i take clones for this plant are the odds going to be more hermies?

thanks king great info

so i found a smaller verison that i took a pick of.. but this one looked like opened but more like a new set of leaves with bout 7 8 hairs comeing out it.. i took it off and found no other
its a sad time for me .. quit smokeing and this something going to give

here is a full spectrum of Kelvin ratings of 3k, 4k, 6.4k, 10k, for different stages of growth for marijuana that i borrowed from Heath Robinson

4K = Full Spectrum - SEEDLING / CUTTING

6.4k - Day Light - MAJORITY OF VEG

4K - Full Spectrum - LAST WEEK OF VEG

3K - Red Orange - MOST OF FLOWERING

10K - Uva Blue - FINAL WEEK.

still broke ,, so still waiting to i can get some t-5 3k and maybe some 10ks but going to try andd get the 3k still on the 4100k

as of no i have not seen any abnormal pods are anything on the babys i have noticed there getting more cyristly.... i am in the prossces of quiting butts... 2 days in... kinda got that i really feel i should be smoking one now type of deal....

pics as of 3/25/13
plant 1
P3250258.JPG

P3250247.JPG

plant 2
P3250237.JPG

P3250214.JPG

update 3-27-13

so i have a huge blanket covering the doors of the closet to black it right the fuck out,, well its holding in a lot of heat... looked in there to day about 2pm lights on from 6-6 and it was up near 100 degrees f so i opened the doors got it down to 75.... so mean time i am goign to need to figure out a way better then just open the door with the fan in and one out,,, cuz then i got to make sure i am here at 5 or 530 to close everything up.. ill be working on that plants getting really nice looking... i gots some new bag seeds and ill be growing them next.. i only still have the one light so i cant got both going at the same figure ill start getting them ready to go when the current grow is ready

so lets up date this thing.. not sure if i lost everyone or not as i lost my self.. so today i changed my light table.. from 7am to 7pm now its 8.30pm -8:30am see its off peak times try and save on electric bil. so i had taking clipings from one of the plants i split.. i had them in the cloning thing i made and 2 have made roots.. i put them into sme soil and made them a box.. 4 foot tal 2 foot wide 28" deep. going to let them grow for a few weeks see what happens... i have gotten some new seed,, so soon i will have a new strain... i plan on keeping 2 strains now.. and possable another strain coming in from out f state still waiting on it.. as for the plants

i think i might have gtten them a little too hot.. as al the leaves look a little rolled and bubbley? light and dark green.. after it being up near 100 deggress.. i made some breathing holes into the side into a dark box.. like a heat extange... hour of light and it was keeping 75... hoping at 4 hours its still 75.. i also rasied the light from 2-3'' over plants to bout 10'' and got some 10-15-10 nuts no name but i figured it could be a good start..

so things are still going good i would guesss.. i got some pics of the leaves that got a diffrent look now.. why do the higher up leaves look long and skinny? not sure if i will start another journal or keep this one going planted a few jar breaker seeds with the murder clones i know 2 of them have rooted and two have not but i figure what the hell.. wosre case i get 4 plants in the box..

with plant 5 i trying my hand at extream bending over time,, i want to try and get ever bud site growing to the sky in stad of up the plant
P3290316.JPG

P3290318.JPG

see the leaves should i be worried?
P3290317.JPG

P3290290.JPG

P3290288.JPG

plant 2 looking bigger but slowly bigger
P3290296.JPG

why these leaves look so skinny?
P3290303.JPG

plant 1
P3290306.JPG

P3290305.JPG

thanks for looking any comments are welcome please thanks

leaves are skinny because they are young..possibly sativas..next time don't cut fans off that are not blocking light..cutting all fans off will slow growth..and decrease yield..you got a good LST going but you have stripped the branches..you don't need to LST that plant..no middle growth..node spacing...way too far apart..plant was stretching when under lights...means they were not close enough to the light..one way to stop that stretching..put your sprouts under CFL bulbs..close..i mean inches..don't stress on mistakes..if you don't make mistakes..you won't learn..don't start another journal..deal with this one until you are smokin this one..stay focus..

thank you miwa.. the new journal would be for the new seed i got and started yesterday but they will stay in this one,,, the reason i stripped that lst plant down and did the lst was just to play.. plants 1 and 2 are my growers plants 3-5 are my exprenment plants... to play with... i have found a lot of my mistakes and hope i can fix them right.. lot of help from the people here.. i would ike to see my self get a grow from start to finish.. i suck at waiting tho. every day it looks the same and this bothers me ... i wish it would be done already.. and i have no idea when it will be done...

P3230190.JPG

P3230169.JPG

can anyone shed some light on to what this is? is it bad or good? if bad can i cut off?[/QUOTE]

Yha man u got some nanerds growing there.... if i were you he would be hanging 180 dgrees by now drying out.... you can use the lil product you have on the plant/ make in to product is another easy method to get use out of it. but it will do u more hurt then good to have that plant.... only reson you would want a male is if you plan on selling seeds or trying to cross polinate which both are extreme techniques that are hard to control in smaller spaces....

THIS OF IT THIS WAY....

the plants that stay in the room are going to have that much more space to work with in your room.... Win Win in my book ; P

i removed that one and it was the ony one i seen.. the other one that looked a little like that got hairs out it now... i dont think its all male i think it confused me a little i look it over 3 times a day very closely and have yet to notice anymore things looking like this

Back
Top Bottom