Sucasa's Outdoor Grow Unknown Strain 2013

Sucasa1212

Hello fellow 420 members! I decided to start another journal seeing how the last time I tried growing this amazing plant got cut short. I have 4 plants remaining from the original 7 I planted. (Ripped out 3 males) I was able to determine their sex about 4 days ago. Honestly I couldn't be happier with having more than half of the babies turn out to be female. Anyway here is some info below.

What strain is it: Unknown bag seed.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid: We will find out.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage: Flowering stage!
In Flower for: 4 days
Indoor or outdoor: Outdoor
Soil or Hydro: Organic soil
Any Pests: Unfortunately yes but don't know what ones..
How often are you watering: Once every 4-6 days

Seeing how I knew Id have time to actually grow these I decided to keep it as simple as possible and use the rest of the growing season as a learning experience (it's going to be cold soon). And I'm learning quite a bit regarding what to do and what NOT to do. (Trim all the fan leaves=bad juu juu) but hey now I know.. Anyway welcome to my adventure!!

Day 1 of flowering plant #1.
image3859.jpg

Day 1 of flowering plant #2.
image3857.jpg

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I will update/upload more tomorrow afternoon.

Odds are a hybrid , looks healthy.

Good luck.

Plant #1 flowering day 5: As you can tell I trimmed the fan leaves off. Big mistake.. It slowed down the growing process a bit. But it looks healthy still.

Plant #1
image3933.jpg

Plant #2
image3936.jpg

Plant #3
image3934.jpg

Plant#4
image3937.jpg

I'm not 100% sure if #4 is female. But it looks the same as the other 3 females did.

And I'm thinking all of these plants are hybrids. Can anyone tell me if I'm still able to LST them or is it to late?

Update Flowering Day 5: I know my last post said day 5 but that was actually day 4.

Plant 1 (3 pics different views)
image3973.jpg
image3974.jpg
image3975.jpg

Plant 2 (3 pics different views)
image3976.jpg
image3977.jpg
image3978.jpg

Plant 3 ( 3 pics deferent views)
image3979.jpg
image3980.jpg
image3981.jpg

Plant 4 ( 3 pics different views)
image3982.jpg
image3983.jpg
image3984.jpg

Plants 1 & 2.. I know I shouldn't have trimmed all the main fan leaves off but, now I know. Do you think they are all still healthy? There is some minor bug damage on a few of the leaves. I don't see any signs of spider mites though. Although I did find a grasshopper on one of them today. I'm assuming that is what has been munching on the leaves. Any idea on how to get rid of them?

Sun kissed , Nice.

Day 7: The girls got rained on today pretty heavily. Also something keeps on eating the crap out of one of the plants leaves. I'm not sure what it is but only 1 plant is being eaten. I moved them off of the ground, so hopefully I won't notice anymore leaves being eaten. Anyway here are today's pictures.

Plant 1
image4049.jpg
image4050.jpg
image4051.jpg

Plant 2
image4053.jpg
image4052.jpg
image4054.jpg

Plant 3
image4055.jpg
image4056.jpg
image4057.jpg

Plant 4
image4058.jpg
image4059.jpg
image4060.jpg

See you all tomorrow!

I don't think it's too late to gently tie them down.

Thanks, but I think at this point I won't give them any unneccesary stress because I don't want them to hermis. This will be my first completed grow. (fingers crossed) Regardless of harvest size I want to finish strong and have some quality seedless homegrown. Plant 1 & 2 are small plants so I'm thinking I won't get to much from them. Come to think of it, maybe I will LST plant 1 or 2 just to experiment. Thanks for the input. And thanks John for the info regarding the swelling, I'm excited! Ill post today's pics as soon as the sun peeks it's head out.

Well it appears moving them off of the ground has stopped them from being lunch to the neighborhood bugs. I decided to LST plant 1 just to compare plant 1 and 2 growth. I have 1 question regarding plant 1 picture 3, any idea what the white spots are? So here are today's pics, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I am.

Plant 1
image4070.jpg
image4071.jpg
image4072.jpg

Plant 2
image4073.jpg
image4074.jpg
image4075.jpg

Plant 3
image4076.jpg
image4077.jpg
image4078.jpg

Plant 4
image4079.jpg
image4080.jpg
image4081.jpg

Are the white spots from under showing through the leaf? Take a look could be eggs or where something was sucking on the leaf? I'd consider making some type of eco friendly spray.

Little dish soap and tobasco sauce....just enough to deter.

I don't think their eggs, I just took a look at them under microscope. I can see the white on both sides of the leaf. But a spray might help, have a simple recipe?

Good enough for buffalo wings good enough for pests. Love Franks

That's real simple, hah but of course I have Franks Red Hot. Gonna have to make a store run tonight. And do I spray the plants or just around them?

Back
Top Bottom