1080w LED Inferno

I've fallen and can't get up! You broke my brain!

:cool:

its ok my brain has been broken for a long time.. you will get use to it..

this lighting were talking about gets very deep and hard to understand. i just know the basics and theory behind it, never done it before.. but know some that have and they have good results and frosty ass buds.. but its not easy to learn and it will hurt ur brain.. :)

its very simple, dip a measuring spoon in the Carbo-max and dump it into the 5gal water, then dump 4tsp of GF and ur done..

the outcome is way worth it using the Carbs and GF trust me on that.. the frosty buds will show.. i think Sillica should be added to every Hydro grow.. the thing that sucks is mixing the GH 3 part.. Micro then vegg then bloom, that shit sucks. as of right now it take me no longer then 3 min to mix my nutes.

Irish,Thanx for a great grow & sharing with all of us, I've learnd alot in this grow, also I'm addicted & working my way through Doc's jounal.
Are you P/H'ing your water or just mixing & feeding?

Best Regards,
John Whorfin

Irish,Thanx for a great grow & sharing with all of us, I've learnd alot in this grow, also I'm addicted & working my way through Doc's jounal.
Are you P/H'ing your water or just mixing & feeding?

Best Regards,
John Whorfin

No problem its my pleasure, i also learn allot from doing these journals. Doc's Journal is a great on also with allot of info..

I PH my water.. i want to just water but i am too scared to test that one out.lol

I think we'll see some simple solutions for very complex lighting schemes in the near future with digital controllers that take care of the required cycles and spectrum variables. It won't be cheap for the first to adopt but that's how tech works in all ways.

Eventually you'll be able to buy LED, CFL or even combination lights with the ability to select the ideal grow cycle with the push of a button for less than just the LED lights alone cost now.

MJ is just like any other hobby, we're dependent on having a few people with the ability to invest or be given the new toys for testing so everyone can benefit.

I think we'll see some simple solutions for very complex lighting schemes in the near future with digital controllers that take care of the required cycles and spectrum variables. It won't be cheap for the first to adopt but that's how tech works in all ways.

Eventually you'll be able to buy LED, CFL or even combination lights with the ability to select the ideal grow cycle with the push of a button for less than just the LED lights alone cost now.

MJ is just like any other hobby, we're dependent on having a few people with the ability to invest or be given the new toys for testing so everyone can benefit.

yup cant wait for that day.. if MJ become legal then we will see all kids of new tech and research being done..

and yes it helps big time when company donate their products to be tested out by a 3rd party. I truly think more about a company when they do this because they seem like they have nothing to Hide. it worries me when a company dosent give someone something to test out. its always pay off for their investment if they have a good product... so hopefully one of us 420 members will get this tech to test in the future. or lets hope these post lead into some company making this tech sooner.:)

to be honest i am not for it being legal if we cant grow our own.. the last thing i want to smoke is a bunch of chems and shit.. IMO big company's like Marlboro will grow their crops and take over.. but its will be fields and fields of weed, but do u think their going to go threw a check every plant for bugs and mold? plus do you think their gonna have someone hand trim every buds for top quality? no, they will grind it all up in a machine stems seeds and all.

they say we will be able to grow in a small area witch i think come out to a 4x4 area or something and be able to have an Oz on you.. the price will probably go gown since their will be so much grown. and it will be taxed up the ass. but thats the one thing i cant figure out? will the prices be more or less then what they are now?

i doubt you will be able to grow it for long, just like how you cant grow tobacco or make ur own liquor..

i have no need because my grows are 100% legit and i am well within my med card. as long as ur not growing a shit load of weed the DEA dosent care about someone with a few plants, they want the big time growers. my friends have been pulled over with 1/2lb on him and the cops let him go and all the other friends that have med cards.

But if i can still grow my own and the prices stay the same then i dont care either way..
I truly dont see it passing this year.

i like growing my own meds because i know what was used and how clean my meds are.. off the street or in the med clubs you have no idea if bug poison was used or what..

as of right now their is no limit on how much we can grow as long as it within reason. the Kelly trail changed this for us. but i still keep it old school with 6 plants. its up to the cops and court to see if ur within reason.. if you have back pain and ur growing 300 plants then that dosent look good..lol. and u will be screwed.

Lol yea 6 plants is enough, i plan to start with four. My state does not have MMJ so I am doing it because its a drug i use and my family has issue of bi-polar and i know when i dont smoke its easy to piss me off. I think 4-8 plants is fair and just have home growers sign a forum saying they wont grow more than a said amount of plants and wont sell. They should require a growers permit. Funny how it is illegal but yet I can obtain beans and the hydro growing equip pretty easily.

:blunt:

i think this prop wont stop the feds but neither would a bill through the legislature. However i think it will stop the state and local prosecution for recreational growing. I believe that it is a 5x5 area per person that can be used for rec. growing. I think Tom Ammiano's bill should be passed in addition to this prop. passing. Just to show that the legislature is behind the ending of prohibition on MJ in California. It seems like tax on it wont matter unless your a commercial grower. As far as home growing i will very much enjoy being able to use the sun (in the right season of course ) to grow and make it even cheaper for me. Even with an MJ card i am too wary of growing in my back yard along side all the other plants in my garden. But if every one has the right to do it then it might be a different story. I dont know what will happen but things are getting interesting concerning the political state of weed.

i cant help it i like taking pics.. heres a little sample of all the plants, i will take close up pics this weekend. but you can kinda see from these pics how the buds are forming..;)

i just did a little lollipoping and cleared out all the bottom branches that were dying.

100_3010_600x449.JPG

100_3012_600x449.JPG

Never before in the fight for mj justice have we seen this many states pass medical mj laws and so many waiting in line to do the same. Politicians respond to what the people want and we're getting to the point where the largest block of voters will be the boomers - a generation with non traditional views on mj and a strong foundation in civil rights / individual rights.

The feds will be dragged into the next reality kicking and screaming. It would be nice to start seeing juries make use of the nullification clause to put an end to the drug war. If we keep passing laws and they can't convict anyone there will be little interest by the politicians in continuing to fight for a lost cause.

The politicians are whores who think they are royalty. Eventually they get put in their place - one way or another.

i need to harvest fast.. i just found out my buddy has clones that i want real bad.. Casey Jones x Blue star.. very very frosty strain..

Blue Star

Grade: A++

Looks: Lime green so covered in trich’s that it almost looks white, it has a weired blue hue to it under the right light and has some birght white and blaze orange hairs scattered throughout the buds. they grow in tight little clusters and a scarce amongst a small bud

Smell: Like blueberry pie mixed with cinnamon

Taste: STRONG, very fruity and somewhat minty almost

High Type: Total mind screw, and very paranoid high. i think the paranoia is because nothing can cover the smell and it is a heavy and lingering smell
High Length: surprisingly short. maybe an hour, but i defiantly wouldn’t want to be that twisted for more than an hour

Summary: This strain is a “clone only” bud, it was made from a Blueberry Kush father and Sensi Star mother. only 2 guys have this strain growing and have worked over 2 years to get it right. it is one of the best tasting and feeling buds i have ever smoked. worth every dollar. if they stop cloning it will be a shame to see such a work of art go extinct.

Name: Casey Jones

Grade: A+

Type: Hybrid (Sativa dominant)

Genetics: (Trainwreck x Thai) x Rezog’s Sour Diesel

Looks: Spear like super frosted nugs with forest and lime green foliage and bright orange stray hairs. Looked like a football field covered in snow.

Smell: Very musty. Would definitely stink your car up if you left it open. Classic Sour Diesel characteristics.

Taste: Earthy taste mixed with a citrus pine tingle. Hits expand quick in the lungs. Hard to hold in for very long.

Buzz Type: This is where the Trainwreck side comes in. High starts off quick and is almost too much to handle. I watched the sun go down after blazing a bowl with a friend and we were laughing so hard because the sky looked like it was melting. Was tripping pretty hard for a long long time, and soon became so tranced a heavy couch lock came down. Very heavy high, not really recommended for a first time smoker.

Buzz Length: Long. Really good effect for about 1-1.5 hours all together about 2-3.5 hours of good long stonage. This stuff puts you in the clouds for a very long time. If you have anything planned I would not suggest smoking this. You will quickly lose motivation to even move to get a snack.

Overall: Very Amazing! I really am enjoying this stuff. Kinda disappointed he would only get me 3 grams. He had said he was already losing money because it was going to be sold for $30 a gram. So all in all I am very satisfied and looking forward to smoking some more soon. –InGrowingWeTrust

Couldn't one clone be a mom?
ya, it was a review i copied off the web, i think the guy just testes and maybe dosent grow? not to sure about that one either.
Looking good bro! :thumb:

blueberry pie and cinnamon, mmmmm. sounds pretty good. maybe a lil spicy from cinnamon?

thanks bro..

sounds good in my book. ill smoke some while eating cinnamon French toast in the morning.lol

When I sent $10 to NORML in 1972, we figured that it would be legal in a few years, maybe 10 max. As you can see, that didn't happen

Yeah but just a few short years later, NORML decided to "adopt" another substance ("Hey, it was the times, man!<SNIFF>" lol) and then there was a connected semi-scandalous event or two involving some of their high-level heads and a politico, and that probably didn't exactly help the movement.

i need to harvest fast.. i just found out my buddy has clones that i want real bad.. Casey Jones x Blue star.. very very frosty strain..

Blue Star

Grade: A++

Looks: Lime green so covered in trich’s that it almost looks white, it has a weired blue hue to it under the right light and has some birght white and blaze orange hairs scattered throughout the buds. they grow in tight little clusters and a scarce amongst a small bud

Smell: Like blueberry pie mixed with cinnamon

Taste:
STRONG, very fruity and somewhat minty almost

High Type
: Total mind screw, and very paranoid high. i think the paranoia is because nothing can cover the smell and it is a heavy and lingering smell
High Length: surprisingly short. maybe an hour, but i defiantly wouldn’t want to be that twisted for more than an hour

Summary: This strain is a “clone only” bud, it was made from a Blueberry Kush father and Sensi Star mother. only 2 guys have this strain growing and have worked over 2 years to get it right. it is one of the best tasting and feeling buds i have ever smoked. worth every dollar. if they stop cloning it will be a shame to see such a work of art go extinct.

You lucky SoB, lol. Throw a branch in an open window on harvest day and maybe a freak windstorm will let the underprivileged 'Souls get a whiff;).

Are you going to mix up a little STS and self a few buds on one so that you can sock away a few seeds against future need?

I wonder if it's one of those cases where it's actually a 20-week strain or something that always gets harvested early? Would explain both the paranoia and the instant-on/quick-off characteristics.

Name: Casey Jones

Grade: A+

Type: Hybrid (Sativa dominant)

Genetics: (Trainwreck x Thai) x Rezog’s Sour Diesel

Looks: Spear like super frosted nugs with forest and lime green foliage and bright orange stray hairs. Looked like a football field covered in snow.

Smell: Very musty. Would definitely stink your car up if you left it open. Classic Sour Diesel characteristics.

Taste: Earthy taste mixed with a citrus pine tingle. Hits expand quick in the lungs. Hard to hold in for very long.

Buzz Type: This is where the Trainwreck side comes in. High starts off quick and is almost too much to handle. I watched the sun go down after blazing a bowl with a friend and we were laughing so hard because the sky looked like it was melting. Was tripping pretty hard for a long long time, and soon became so tranced a heavy couch lock came down. Very heavy high, not really recommended for a first time smoker.

Buzz Length: Long. Really good effect for about 1-1.5 hours all together about 2-3.5 hours of good long stonage. This stuff puts you in the clouds for a very long time. If you have anything planned I would not suggest smoking this. You will quickly lose motivation to even move to get a snack.

Overall: Very Amazing! I really am enjoying this stuff. Kinda disappointed he would only get me 3 grams. He had said he was already losing money because it was going to be sold for $30 a gram. So all in all I am very satisfied and looking forward to smoking some more soon. –InGrowingWeTrust

That one sounds good, too. About 23 years ago I smoked a "roach" (think it was about 2/3 of what was at least a gram joint, but...) of a Thai/Oaxacan cross with a buddy. I wasn't sure if you would have actually called it tripping, but 15 seconds after we finished the joint - or maybe 20 minutes, lol, it screwed around with our time-sense... or with time - this HUGE bird leveled out from its power-dive at head level about three feet in front of me and then shot directly over my right shoulder going at least 40mph and disappeared.

Which was "quite odd," considering that I was leaning back against a three-story wall made out of very large sandstone blocks at the time.

Yup, I would be positive that I was tripping. Except that my buddy said, "Wow, man, did you SEE that bird? How'd it DO that?"

So who knows? But there aren't many strains (and buzzes) that I remember 23 years later.

Anyone need to visit Thailand by way of Oaxaca, Mexico? :)

[EDIT: I forgot to tell you, congratulations on 2000+ posts]

Back
Top Bottom