180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

Good Gravy Marie. That's simply stunning.

I'm growing in the same size tent so I've got a good idea of the scale. That plant is wall-to-wall. 24x24 Look at a ruler and imagine the size of that monster.

Anyone want to make a guess at total dried weight? I wouldn't be surprised to see 8oz. Papa Green, I bet you'd be able to make a good estimate - remember Beer Can Betty?

Hey Mike how tall were your plants when you switched to 12/12? And how tall is it right now?
that plant just keeps getting fatter and fatter every time i see it. its just doesnt want to ripen off but just put its energy into packing the weight on. who care if its gonna take 12-13 weeks as long as its getting fatter and fatter. Another great grow with you lights.

I got to hand it to you bro, at first i thought your lights weren't gonna work as you claimed and you were just BSing like others have to me in the past with leds, even though you said it would only match watt for watt. nothing crazy like other company's claim. after seeing my grow results and now this plant, I have to say I am sorry for not believing you! It seems your lights pack on resin like no other. when i brought my XJ-13 to the club the other day to show them their mouths almost hit the floor! they couldn't believe i got those strains so frosty! and they carry those buds all the time, and this is a top self med club. mine were way more top quality on every level of looks. what really blew them away was when i told them they were grown with leds. these lights seem to just back on resin and make everything frosty and nice and dense. I dont know what you did? but i am loving it!

I am truly impressed Mike. Great job, and thanks for the lights!

I agree with the pack, that's one great looking plant, for the record my weight guess is 6 O's. But I do have a q for you Mike, what light would YOU suggest for a 24 by 24 inch cab? Also will you be changing any specs on your lights or will you in the future. Another company (the Jumbo guys) supposedly changed something in thier lights but the tester didn't have good results with the new setup. This was documented on another forum. .V.
P.S. if it ain't broke...

So my buddy called and told me that the pictures he took were overexposed and didnt come out good at all so scratch that idea..

I was thinking though.. how much better can the picture be.. I mean are mine that bad?

Even my buddy asked why I wanted him to take the pictures when they already look good. He does have a higher res camera but that's the only difference.

anyway.. ill update the pictures again sometime this week. Week 11 will start tomorrow and the trics are still about 90% clear.

So my buddy called and told me that the pictures he took were overexposed and didnt come out good at all so scratch that idea..

I was thinking though.. how much better can the picture be.. I mean are mine that bad?

Even my buddy asked why I wanted him to take the pictures when they already look good. He does have a higher res camera but that's the only difference.

anyway.. ill update the pictures again sometime this week. Week 11 will start tomorrow and the trics are still about 90% clear.

yours are as good as any other pics ive seen

i think some folks are super-critical because of you being a sponsor ...and sceptics of LED want to be double-triple-quadruple assured the money they are spending is a worthy investment.

Have been following IrishBoy and GrowLedHydo with great interest. Man, am I impressed with the results! I am new to tent/indoor growing. However, I was so impressed, I went out this weekend and purchased a tent, nutes, timer, ph stuff and more. I spoke with Mike this morning and ordered 3 180w's. I can hardly wait to get this thing started!!! :yahoo: You guys are doing a great job!! Your girls are all oustanding! Keep the flow of information coming!

Sweet looking biddys you got my friend. Damn LED's aint bad and they save more KWH so u save some dollars right??? Wish i would have held off on spending my grow money on HPS/MH setup. Thinking of Strictly vegging in LED, question is what would one need to buy in order to keeps seedlings/clones and a mother plant or two using LED's? Love the pics my friend keep it up:reading420magazine::bong::popcorn:

Hoo Ya! I made it. Yup, yup, yup, Awesome grow. Can't wait for the next 2-3 weeks for mailman. Dem 3 lights that OldGanjaMan ordered, well ones mine!

I've lurked the last month or so playing catch-up. Can't say enough about 420 Magazine, RC51 CFL grow, Irishboys 2 and counting LED grows. The info sharing, the bantering, the TRUTH!!!

I've always been outside but wondered on artificial lighting. Since stumbling on this site well, the wondering is turning to reality. I would've never pulled the trigger (sunshines free) except for the raw journalism skills of Irish and the classy attitude of GrowLEDhydro (Mike).

New technology, expanded grow options,,,,these are exciting times.

I babble....Great grow and great product and this rips for you! :roorrip:

Your pics are great, Mike. You know what we want to see. If you were a little blue haired old lady and your buddy was a product advertising photog - That would be different. But your stuff is great.

You've responded to our requests in a timely way and I'd much rather have that than wait around for someone else.

:bravo::peace:

Back
Top Bottom