1st Grow 1st Journal - White Widow & Company

re: 1st Grow 1st Journal - White Widow & Company

Happy 420 all.

Nice vid, surf. That tent is filling up quick, looking real good.

Thanks man,just a little bit of fun! Went and did some dispensary hopping to help support our local growers!

Quick update, Took almost 6 days for 3 of my girls to need water again, not quite sure why. Also, noticed on a few plants, especially my clone, that some of the leaves on the bottom are slowly starting to turn yellow and dying off. Plucked about 6 dead ones off the clone and a few stragglers on the others. Is this normal after about 4 weeks into flowering? My temps never get over 76 degrees and humidity is between 40-55. Havent seen much more growth on the buds. Not since last update. Maybe a little but that's about it. Ive read all over this forum that bud weights usually comes in the final weeks of flowering...not sure if that's right though. Any ideas? I'll post pics tomorrow or sunday for my week 4 update. Thanks guys, TGIF

:Namaste:

Hey Surf, don't worry about a few yellow leaves here and there. Your temp and rh are the same as mine and I have had a few yellow ones that i took off. I give them a gentle tug, if the hold on, I don't force it. I'm at day 48 of flower and the buds are starting to put on some weight but not as fast as I would have hoped. Looks like I will be going a little longer than the 55-60 day estimate for GSC and I know it's because of my sub par lights. If I can get this tent and light up this weekend I think the better light will help a ton.

Have a good weekend bro!

Hey Surf, don't worry about a few yellow leaves here and there. Your temp and rh are the same as mine and I have had a few yellow ones that i took off. I give them a gentle tug, if the hold on, I don't force it. I'm at day 48 of flower and the buds are starting to put on some weight but not as fast as I would have hoped. Looks like I will be going a little longer than the 55-60 day estimate for GSC and I know it's because of my sub par lights. If I can get this tent and light up this weekend I think the better light will help a ton.

Have a good weekend bro!

Cool, that's all I did, plucked them off. Not forcing them. I'll be at day 28 tomorrow. You need to get a journal man. I'D LOVE TO SEE YOUR GROW

All sounds pretty good, and normal. I don't think you have anything to worry about, just enjoy the view as they flower :thumb:

Thanks antics. I'm sure you know how it was on your first grow lol I gotta say, it's much more fun growing than I thought.

Don't want to hijack the thread with a bunch of pics, so here are a few. Click my gallery to see a few more. Taken today, day 50 (on the right, left day 32)
Closet31.jpg
Day_50-2.jpg
Day_50-4.jpg

Thanks antics. I'm sure you know how it was on your first grow lol I gotta say, it's much more fun growing than I thought.

Shit yeah man, I know exactly how it was. I read through this topic like a billion times: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know I had it bookmarked too, and I still ran into a ton of "OH SHIT" problems that had me searching for answers.

As you grow, the times you run into problems like that become less and less, the grows get much easier, and if you're like me, you'll find the only thing addictive about Cannabis, is the hobby of growing it.

Smoking it? Hell, I can stop whenever I want, no lies. Some mornings I smoke, some I don't. Really doesn't matter to me. Hell, I smoked for like a decade years ago, daily smoker, some days I was smoked all day. Hit a few life changes, and then just completely stopped for almost 15 years.

Growing it? Not a chance I can quit. It's a blast seeing it grow through the different stages of life.

I have found that as you gain experience and you figure out what works for you and you know you can complete a decent grow, it becomes even more fun to start finding new ways to experiment with your grows. It seem like someone is always coming up with new things to try that I want to try next time.

Shit yeah man, I know exactly how it was. I read through this topic like a billion times: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know I had it bookmarked too, and I still ran into a ton of "OH SHIT" problems that had me searching for answers.

As you grow, the times you run into problems like that become less and less, the grows get much easier, and if you're like me, you'll find the only thing addictive about Cannabis, is the hobby of growing it.

Smoking it? Hell, I can stop whenever I want, no lies. Some mornings I smoke, some I don't. Really doesn't matter to me. Hell, I smoked for like a decade years ago, daily smoker, some days I was smoked all day. Hit a few life changes, and then just completely stopped for almost 15 years.

Growing it? Not a chance I can quit. It's a blast seeing it grow through the different stages of life.

I can honestly say that ive ready that all the way through about 4 times already. has everything I needed, UNTIL I actually need it lol there is always something isn't there?

HAHA Antics that's funny. Growing is very addicting! I stare at them and talk to them any free second of the day i get, my guess is because im a new grower and im excited lol I haven't even finished my first grow and im ready to start my next one. lol So much fun

Unfortunately for me, im a heavy smoker. It was damn near impossible for me to stop to get in the military years ago lol I smoke cannabis like others smoke cigs, id be at about a pack a day, in cannabis terms lol

I have found that as you gain experience and you figure out what works for you and you know you can complete a decent grow, it becomes even more fun to start finding new ways to experiment with your grows. It seem like someone is always coming up with new things to try that I want to try next time.

Very true, Ive noticed! Others have used some crazy techniques and have done amazing work. Im a risk taker so I love to watch someone's experiment go right then give it a shot myself. This is gonna be so much fun!

UPDATE TIME: DAY 28

Not much to report besides my Clone being a fickle BI%$#. Needed 7 days before next feeding, not sure if its the strain or what, but the clone is almost like a lime green compared to all my others. Not seeing any nute burn, I am getting some yellow leaves dying off at the bottom in the middle. But ive just been plucking away when I catch em. Buds are still growing and getting frosty so I haven't worried too much about it. Other than then its been smooth sailing. Buds are packing on weight and getting very frosty by the day. As much as I know, I feel as if im doing ok and im on the right track. Just cant wait untilmy colas fill in completely. Starting now, but slowly.

20150425_140957.jpg

20150425_141029.jpg

20150425_125941.jpg

20150425_125926.jpg

20150425_125931.jpg

20150426_111523.jpg

20150426_111500.jpg

20150426_111414.jpg

20150426_111426.jpg

20150426_111434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom