1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

Dude...you are doing some fine work. I really like your set up. Nice pics too.

So I was on the forum digging around and stumbled onto the topic of pre-flower. I decided to got out and inspect Kim. She is like 6-7 weeks( wow feels so much longer), but anyway, I thought I would inspect for some vag. I don't really even know what I'm looking for. I checked out other posts, and I can't get a picture that I can really relate to my plant. So if anybody has any preflower male and female pics, please post them. you can even post some lady gaga's if you got em.

Those clear examples happen 10 or 20 days into 12 on 12 off. They aren't some email notice, they are the real sex organs. Those little balls swell up and burst spewing pollen all over the place. Those hairs are for catching a pollen grain and chemically ID'ing it for 'da kine', then guiding it up home to mama to make a seed. Ain't that nice? Alot of us kill the boys, frustrating the girls into making lots and lots of flowers we call sinsimilla or seedless bud. No magnification needed, you'll know them when you see them the first time, promise. Lens later to look at trichromes. PG

No magnification needed, you'll know them when you see them the first time, promise. Lens later to look at trichromes. PG

Ordered and just received my Radio Shack MM-100 MicroMax pocket microscope. Looks good for less than $20 shipped.

So I had a super busy weekend, and have a hellacious week coming up, so you guys might not see much of me. Got 40 hours of school/training all week. Plus work and family. So I had a bit of N deficiency showing on a few of my more mature plant. Fed them today, cut off affected leaves. Ph'd water before watering after adding nutes came in at about 6.4. Ph'd the drainage and it came out a little higher at 6.8. Not sure what this indicates. I only tested the runoff of one plant. All plants are looking super healthy and have experienced a huge amount of growth in the last 2 days. Temps are good. Only about 5 of the 12 plants needed a little water today. They tend to be the larger plants and the ones directly under the HPS. Got the electric bill and shit my pants. But it's a small price for a great product. Oh and the magic crystal(cali orange/white widow) smell like the dankness. They really have a wonderful aroma. Overpowering. Going to watch Watchmen. See you guys later. Don't be offended if I don't get around to some of your post this week. I got so much shit going on this week. On top of everything I got going on, I'm contemplating going back to college to finish my business degree. So all my friends on here, it's not that I don't want to stop by and chill with you, it's the schedule. And my wife is kinda on my case about my time on the net. See you guys and ladies soon.

Kim is looking sweeeeeeet!!!
As far as the MM-100 goes, it does the job but don't drop it.

Kim is looking sweeeeeeet!!!
As far as the MM-100 goes, it does the job but don't drop it.

I use the "don't drop it" rule with all my electrical and measuring equipment. ;)

Thanks for the comments. Here are some pics for a quick update.

Here's a group shot. Kim and Jan Brady back center.
grow_update_017.JPG

Just Kim
grow_update_016.JPG

unnamed beaster
grow_update_015.JPG

blurry magic crystal ( cali orange/white widow)
grow_update_013.JPG

another group shot
grow_update_0101.JPG

on of the plants that had problems, recovering well
grow_update_011.JPG

another problem plant that recovered
grow_update_012.JPG

i had a small caterpillar issue to take care of. I guess a moth got into the room and laid some eggs. Only one plant was affected. I pulled off all I could find, and sprayed with some cedar oil. Should take car of it. Chewed the leaves up pretty good, but I think it will come out ok. Thanks for stopping by see you guys as soon as I get some free time.

Heh, you couldn't resist getting in a post huh stully? Your plants look like a desert oasis with all that sand in the pots.

Next friday is the day. I will switch to 12/12. I will not be taking clones from this grow. I changed my mind. I think I'm gonna harvest and then re-veg, then harvest again. After the second harvest, hopefully I will take a few weeks off and order some seeds while I am not growing or curing. Pineapple Express coming soon. I might pull clones on my next grow. Or on the reveg. You'll all have to stay tuned.

I was a bit concerned, Stully. I see now that you will find balance in your life, do what's right, and tend to your grow. Your friends here at 420 are patient. We will be happy to see and help whenever you show. Your family, however comes first. Believe me!
Your friend, Propa Gator

Back
Top Bottom